Russian army will be 'annihilated' if Putin nukes Ukraine: EU

That opinion will shred itself within minutes of any such detonation, Putin cracks and launches a nuke and his black sea fleet will be toast, along with all forces in theater, this is just indisputable fact, they will be hit by the full collective might of nato, and that means the United States, and Putin knows that! :wink:
...and which nation do you think is going to sign up to get nuked by Russia for this action? The US? Not going to happen.

Not going to happen. Putin would nuke any nation that did what youre describing above. No nation in the world is going to do anything militarily against Russia if they nuke Ukraine.
He already told NATO that London is toast in a limited nuclear theatre as retaliation.

94841433.cms
EU foreign policy chief Josep Borrell warned Moscow on Thursday that its forces would be "annihilated" by the West's military response if President Vladimir Putin uses nuclear weapons against Ukraine.

Local : 2022-10-13(Thursday) 21 : 10 : 07
Remote : 2022-10-13(Thursday) 21 : 10 : 07
nicer.app web apps framework
well, the math results for a NATO + EU + AUKUS run against Russia seem fine then.
but what about the knock-on effect? it would bring conflict with China and thus the Muslims as well, nearer.
Putin could obliterate the entire EAST COAST in 15 minutes

Thats a bluff.
Really, how old are you sport, you between 18-39??? If Putin were to launch a nuke, I can absolutely guarantee you you're getting drafted, and then you and the above moron can go and personally intervene in Ukraine on behalf of your fellow fascist democrats for real.... :auiqs.jpg:

94841433.cms
EU foreign policy chief Josep Borrell warned Moscow on Thursday that its forces would be "annihilated" by the West's military response if President Vladimir Putin uses nuclear weapons against Ukraine.

Local : 2022-10-13(Thursday) 21 : 10 : 07
Remote : 2022-10-13(Thursday) 21 : 10 : 07
nicer.app web apps framework
well, the math results for a NATO + EU + AUKUS run against Russia seem fine then.
but what about the knock-on effect? it would bring conflict with China and thus the Muslims as well, nearer.
World War 3.

Kewl.

EU foreign policy chief Josep Borrell warned Moscow on Thursday that if President Vladimir Putin uses nuclear weapons against Ukraine the West's military response will be a devastating case of explosive diarrhea.
^ Thread win.

Really, how old are you sport, you between 18-39??? If Putin were to launch a nuke, I can absolutely guarantee you you're getting drafted, and then you and the above moron can go and personally intervene in Ukraine on behalf of your fellow fascist democrats for real.... :auiqs.jpg:
Im going to be dafted into a nuclear war? :laugh:

Originally posted by Mac1958
Reading some of the posts on this thread is like watching Russian TV.

To no surprise, I guess.

:rolleyes:

What??

Russian TV says America won't start WWIII because Russia nuked a Podunkstan in Eastern Europe?

Hats off to the russian media... 👍👍 They're right on the money despite the fact that they stated the obvious.

Way more accurate than the drug-induced hallucinations of the super patriotic american clowns of the US Message Board.

I know this, if they launch a couple of tactical nukes, then the psychopath will order the full mobilization of the US, and almost certainly suspend any midterm election, which is probably why the psychopath has done everything short of sending US forces into direct combat with Russia, including blowing the Nordstream, and Kerch bridge!

While I do not necessarily support Russia, I also do not necessarily oppose them and their actions in Ukraine, the boogeyman here is the psychopath, Biden did this, Biden is the most evil human to ascend to such power since Stalin, Hitler, and Mao.

That said if Putin detonates a nuke or two, he can absolutely be assured his black sea fleet will be splashed in total, along with all Russian forces in theater! Putin is nobodies fool, he's not very likely to take the bait and hand Biden exactly what he wants more than anything else on earth!

Biden promised 82nd Airborne they will be headed to Ukraine

Reading some of the posts on this thread is like watching Russian TV.

To no surprise, I guess.

:rolleyes:
I many times wonder what percentage of the people on here are flat out in Russia currently. Lol. Also wonder if they actually believe the crap they spout. I should probably spend less time reading their crap. Lol, I wonder how many deer have walked past me thus week while I was looking at my phone screen.

I many times wonder what percentage of the people on here are flat out in Russia currently. Lol. Also wonder if they actually believe the crap they spout. I should probably spend less time reading their crap. Lol, I wonder how many deer have walked past me thus week while I was looking at my phone screen.
I suspect that a lot of this is just contrarianism on the part of MAGA media like Tucker, so they fall in line. Whatever a Democratic President is going to do, they'll be against. Plus, if Ukraine succeeds and Biden looks good, that would be horrible news. That, plus their natural affinity for the hyper-nationalist authoritarian strongman type in Putin.

...of the world.

Kewl.
Yep, of the world. You seem to be one of the few that understands that. Not kewl but ain't shit I can do about it. Well saw no buck this morning. I am going to get down out this tree and go eat lunch. I have fishing charters next two days. Actually glad to be fishing for a change. Not selling many trips during the week. I was getting tired of perch fishing but have not done it since last Sunday it has been a welcomed break.

I suspect that a lot of this is just contrarianism on the part of MAGA media like Tucker, so they fall in line. Whatever a Democratic President is going to do, they'll be against. Plus, if Ukraine succeeds and Biden looks good, that would be horrible news. That, plus their natural affinity for the hyper-nationalist authoritarian strongman type in Putin.
Lol, I am deer hunting with a couple of MAGA guys right now but am getting out this tree to go eat lunch. Lol, one good thing about deer hunting is every one is quiet. Don't have to listen to their crap. 😂 Hopefully no political talk over lunch

Russia has a problem. Most of their long-range ICBM's are 35 years old. Thier fuel loads are unstable, and it is estimated that 65% of any launch will self-destruct. Their conventional stockpiles are depleted.

Forum List

Back