Russian agents disappear after trump publishes Steele testimony

Maybe he did both. Maybe he did tell Russia about an attack in Russia. But he also slipped and told them about shit Israel was doing. Israel is furious. Already 70% of Jewish American don't vote for Trump. The ones who vote Republican because of their feelings on Israel may vote Republican when it's a globalist like Bush but not a leaker like Trump.
Trump supported Israel and put sanctions in place against Iran. Barack Obama gave Iran billions of dollars that they could use to support Hamas. So did Joe Biden. Why would any Jewish person vote for a Democrat? It's an anti Jewish party at this point.

Not a chance.

Trump Revealed Israeli Commando and Mossad Operation in Syria to Russians​

Trump allegedly disclosed an undercover Israeli mission to penetrate an Islamic State cell developing bombs that could go through airports undetected

And if you think maybe he didn't do this, remember he's being charged for it.

In an updated indictment handed down Thursday, prosecutors allege that Trump asked a staffer to delete camera footage at his Florida estate in an effort to obstruct the federal investigation into his possession of classified documents.
Yes, this witch hunt is producing new Trump supporters daily.

I dont know if you are following this case in the US.

On the last day of his presidency trump published the steele testimony. It named several russian spies. Now they have disappeared.

This doesnt help our security. Once again people die when trump does something. However trump probably tipped off the russians anyway.

Trump is suing Steele and saying that the dossier damaged the reputation of the fraudster sex pest.

im not sure what reputation he is alluding to.

Dipshit.......it is now out, the Steele Dossier was a complete and total lie, created by hilary, used by obama to send the FBI to lie to Federal judges to get FISA warrants and to spy on Trump and perjury trap his people.....this is now known, and in public....

Sell your bullshit to biden voters.

Trump supported Israel and put sanctions in place against Iran. Barack Obama gave Iran billions of dollars that they could use to support Hamas. So did Joe Biden. Why would any Jewish person vote for a Democrat? It's an anti Jewish party at this point.

Obama is a racist and anti-semite....he gave Iran pallets of cash...because that way Iran could give the money out without the money being traced...he is truly evil.

It was just reported 29 Americans died in the Hamas attacks in Israel, so not sure you might wanna rethink this discussion...
The people who trump killed were on our side.
Consider the wider context in this latest obscenity.
Who would ever cooperate with the west when trump is in power ? It could be a death sentence.
Trump endangers all of us.

The people who trump killed were on our side.
Consider the wider context in this latest obscenity.
Who would ever cooperate with the west when trump is in power ? It could be a death sentence.
Trump endangers all of us.

Sell that to idiots who voted for biden....you are such an unserious human being...

On the last day of his presidency trump published the steele testimony. It named several russian spies. Now they have disappeared.

This doesnt help our security. Once again people die when trump does something. However trump probably tipped off the russians anyway.

Trump is suing Steele and saying that the dossier damaged the reputation of the fraudster sex pest.

Methinks you forgot about the Clinton Crime network where several people died mysteriously.

For someone that is educated, you sure are an idiot.

Allegedly - used to convey that something is claimed to be the case or have taken place, although there is no proof.

Trump allegedly disclosed an undercover Israeli mission to penetrate an Islamic State cell developing bombs that could go through airports undetected
He did it and you know it.

Sell that to idiots who voted for biden....you are such an unserious human being...

It's not even speculation at this point. CLEARLY Trump is a danger to us all. ALL of this will be coming out next year. Factual commercials explaining all the harmful dangerous stupid shit Trump did while in office and afterward.

You fucking NAZIS! You love Adolf, I mean Trump.

Some of the Russian agents hung around:

1697641025615.png

It's not even speculation at this point. CLEARLY Trump is a danger to us all. ALL of this will be coming out next year. Factual commercials explaining all the harmful dangerous stupid shit Trump did while in office and afterward.

You fucking NAZIS! You love Adolf, I mean Trump.

Moron...you are the nazi......Trump is a free market capitalist, the exact opposite of you nazi assholes......you are the ones using the government to persecute your political enemies, you are the ones using the FBI, DOJ, IRS to go after innocent Americans....

You need to embrace the totalitarian thug that you are...

Moron...you are the nazi......Trump is a free market capitalist, the exact opposite of you nazi assholes......you are the ones using the government to persecute your political enemies, you are the ones using the FBI, DOJ, IRS to go after innocent Americans....

You need to embrace the totalitarian thug that you are...

That is probably what you really believe. I'm sure Germans who were new Nazi's thought they were right too. It's scary how nazi like you guys are.

I'm sure the German government after the war had to use their version of the FBI, DOJ and IRS to rid the country of those nazis.

That is probably what you really believe. I'm sure Germans who were new Nazi's thought they were right too. It's scary how nazi like you guys are.

I'm sure the German government after the war had to use their version of the FBI, DOJ and IRS to rid the country of those nazis.

That's exactly what the DemoKKKrats are doing by persecuting and jailing all their political opposition.

You're the Nazi.

That's exactly what the DemoKKKrats are doing by persecuting and jailing all their political opposition.

You're the Nazi.
Oh please. By opposition you mean Dirty Trump, Rudy, Paul Manafort, Roger Stone, Proud Boys?

You guys can put a spin on everything.

Here's the deal. You're praying for low voter turnout from our side. So you keep complaining about inflation that's easing and a jobs market that has lots of jobs available. You're praying for a miracle. For Biden to die or get really sick. I worry about that too but honestly, with abortion on the ballot, Kamala will beat Trump. You guys should have ran someone not as corrupt. You can't just say Biden is corrupt too. You have to prove it. Not just in your mind. Actual charges, like Trump.

And if Trump wins, he will be a Nazi in that he will go after his political opponents.

It almost seems like you believe both sides are corrupt and there is an agreement between the both not to go after each other. But then you went and impeached Clinton for lying about a blowjob.

And sorry but the fact that past presidents have broken a few laws doesn't mean Trump can be lawless. You've been duped stupid. Let me guess you are white and uneducated

You're the Nazi.

90% of your politicians don't even buy what you are saying. If they did they'd be saying it every day. Screaming it. The only ones selling what you're saying are the Majorie Taylor Green nutjobs. Matt Goetz. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.

Trump is up on 4 felony charges. 91 counts? You mean 90% of the Senators and House members are in on this witch hunt?

90% of your politicians don't even buy what you are saying. If they did they'd be saying it every day. Screaming it. The only ones selling what you're saying are the Majorie Taylor Green nutjobs. Matt Goetz. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.

Trump is up on 4 felony charges. 91 counts? You mean 90% of the Senators and House members are in on this witch hunt?

Beat it, Nazi.

I'll give you my side. You show me something that confirms your claim

Report: Trump Revealed Israeli Commando and Mossad Operation in Syria to Russians​

Share in Facebook

Trump reportedly passed the intelligence to the Russians without first notifying and discussing the decision with Israeli principals. According to Vanity Fair, this violation of U.S.-Israeli trustimplicated the larger Middle East, as Israel assumed Russia would pass this intelligence information to their allies: the Iranians.

Do you understand this man can never be president again?

Will have to further study this interesting Mossad connection.

Yes, that's a CIA and catholic puppet now in the WH. Something funky went down between judaism and catholicism after Vatican II. For quite a while, the Jews were strangely silent about it.

SCOTUS has completely lost its marbles by even entertaining anything the POSPOTUS dictates about 'ghost guns,' when that obviously links back to the Clinton crime family, which indeed has familial DNA links through its employees to MI6 (Julian Amery). Unsurprising. Shades of CIA weapons maneuvers in other countries.

RFK Jr.:
'MI6 spy Christopher Steele is a leader of the British organization "Independent SAGE," a sketchy, yet highly influential collective of social scientists, psychologists, and professional propagandists who use the news media to relentlessly pressure the UK government anytime it hesitates to deploy the flinty authoritarianism needed to achieve "zero COVID."
(The Real Anthony Fauci, p. 409)

Beat it, Nazi.
Seriously, I know you brainwashed nazi's don't know what you are advocating for just like a lot of Germans didn't know how bad the nazi party would get. We have a chance to nip this in the butt and I'm sure we will, but let's just say I'd be more nervous if inflation were still going up and you didn't give us the roe v wade gift that keeps on giving.

Forum List

Back