Russia Ukraine update = Russia says it is kicking ass, and Putin blames 2014 coup in Ukraine for war

Putin and therefore Russia, are lying c@cksukers by nature, possibly a hold over from their communist days, into their still running kleptocracy era. The war started because Putin would like to extend a militarily controlled buffer zone in that region of his country, by taking over territory of Ukraine, as having lost Ukraine as a breakaway country and not recognizing it's right to exist, and having had success in Crimea in control of the political will at the time, decided Ukraine was ripe for taking another bite, and this was supposed 1 week takeover, but that was not the case for the largest standing armor in Europe. Now, that political will is faltering under the load of heavy losses of men and material. Ukraine with western support has become Russia latest "Vietnam" since being kicked out of Afghanistan (again with western support of the invaded country) only this time the meat grinder quagmire is on it's doorstep as, the sons of Russia die, for a goal the Russian people do not understand, while Ukraine knows exactly what it at stake, it's very survival. Recent months have seen Ukraine supporting Russian underground or Ukraine itself, bringing the specter of drone attack to Russia, sometimes deep within Russia's borders, further decaying the will of that people to quietly continue to endure the continued losses of Putin's folly.

Little Ukraine is holding the Russian bear at bay in inflicting heavy losses. In recent days, with their current counteroffensive, Ukraine has made gains measured in as little as 200 meters. As an armor guy, experienced in 3,500 meter shots, and backed by combined arm support and air supremacy (which is not the case here) 200 meters isn't jacksh!t. So, what is going on is entrenched lines neither side is being highly successful at changing and in my opinion, probably won't be, anytime soon.
Crikey . Which Fake News site do you use for that nonsense. ?? Sounds so obviously arse about face that it could be NYT or WaPo .

Crikey . Which Fake News site do you use for that nonsense. ?? Sounds so obviously arse about face that it could be NYT or WaPo .
If the truth hurts, stick with people like FAUX NEWS, that spew for ratings whether they believe the crap they put out or not. as their talking heads simply support the company profits line, without regard to what they know to be true.

I don't think Russia banked on the fact that the American taxpayer would be bilked out of billions of dollars and military equipment, which was sent to our little money-laundering Nazi in Ukraine. Had everyone stayed out of it and allowed those long time rivals to bicker among themselves, then Russia would have wrapped things up a long time ago. But the globalist organization known as NATO along with the help from their puppet nations, Russia had to deal with unforeseen obstacles.
But the Russian supported/supporting Trump candidate lost, another miscalculation by Putin. They should have attacked in 2019, with Donny's support, to give away that free country to the Russian Bear. Putin is just a dumbass, and should be rousted out by the oligarchs and the Russian people.

But the Russian supported/supporting Trump candidate lost, another miscalculation by Putin. They should have attacked in 2019, with Donny's support, to give away that free country to the Russian Bear. Putin is just a dumbass, and should be rousted out by the oligarchs and the Russian people.
I don't personally believe Russia had anything to do with electing Trump. I realize that CNN, Clinton, and the NY Times disagrees but they disagree with me on 100% of the issues so that's nothing new.

Putin seems to be fairly smart and calculating. Am I his fan? Not really (although I respect him more than I do Pedo Joe). But whatever he is -- he's certainly no worse than cross-dressing, money-laundering Zelensky.

In recent days, with their current counteroffensive, Ukraine has made gains measured in as little as 200 meters. As an armor guy, experienced in 3,500 meter shots, and backed by combined arm support and air supremacy (which is not the case here) 200 meters isn't jacksh!t. So, what is going on is entrenched lines neither side is being highly successful at changing and in my opinion, probably won't be, anytime soon.
They've done a little better than that, in 2 weeks they've taken 8 settlements over a front 20km long, and about 7km deep.

They are moving slow and methodical, and consolidating their positions before advancing. This is still shaping, imo. The bulk of the new formations haven't been committed yet.

It's open terrain, expect this will look more like Kherson than Kharkiv...

If the truth hurts, stick with people like FAUX NEWS, that spew for ratings whether they believe the crap they put out or not. as their talking heads simply support the company profits line, without regard to what they know to be true.
Temper , temper . It is you who choose to read NYT and WaPo . Start off with MoonofAlabama and see how your life changes for the better .Just to give you a hint of tea and scones .

The exact same thing is true of CNN, MSNBC, CBS, and the rest of the "click bait," leftwing, state run "news" agencies. To believe anything that any of them preach is to show one's ignorance and ability to be completely duped.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: EMH
homO Administration, the one with the MAN as "First Lady" that promoted Dick Cheney's disciple Victoria Nuland... strange...

Laughable, since his daughter is your definition of "conservative" and "Reagan proved deficits don't matter" so here we are with a debt of $30 trillion

Dick Cheney is one of the worst traitors in American history. A Zionist Fascist exactly as Einstein warned.

What you don't like about Putin is as follows "Homo administration" and there has never been a man as first lady, you loon.

Putin told the world the truth on 913 that the US, Israel, and Saudi did 911

THAT is why your treasonous lying Zionist Fascist rear hates Putin

Putin has also mocked the Co2 fraud

Putin has troops in Syria and you really don't want them there....
There was No "Homo administration" and never been a man as first lady, you loon.

"What you don't like about Putin is as follows
Putin has troops in Syria and you really don't want them there...."

What utter horse sh#t. Now you come out of the closet as a conspiracy goofball, too?
No. Zionist Fascist don't figure into this, you Nazi moron.
Who gives a crap about some kind of Co2 fraud? The War Criminal Putin, is not trying to conquer Ukraine (now 475 days behind his overly optimistic timetable) for any of that crap.

Your hair brained ideas of what is real or important are bizarre at best and too twisted to be of use to anybody except Putin. Maybe you should go back to the troll farm in St Petersburg for new material.

There was No "Homo administration" and never been a man as first lady, you loon.

"What you don't like about Putin is as follows
Putin has troops in Syria and you really don't want them there...."

What utter horse sh#t. Now you come out of the closet as a conspiracy goofball, too?
No. Zionist Fascist don't figure into this, you Nazi moron.
Who gives a crap about some kind of Co2 fraud? The War Criminal Putin, is not trying to conquer Ukraine (now 475 days behind his overly optimistic timetable) for any of that crap.

Your hair brained ideas of what is real or important are bizarre at best and too twisted to be of use to anybody except Putin. Maybe you should go back to the troll farm in St Petersburg for new material.
With one exception. Michael Obama is a tranny.

iu

iu

They've done a little better than that, in 2 weeks they've taken 8 settlements over a front 20km long, and about 7km deep.

They are moving slow and methodical, and consolidating their positions before advancing. This is still shaping, imo. The bulk of the new formations haven't been committed yet.

It's open terrain, expect this will look more like Kherson than Kharkiv...
I got that 200 meter thing in a Report from around the 13th. It was the latest I found, looking for an update, earlier today. I wish the Ukrainians all the luck in the world and favor continued support for their effort.

Temper , temper . It is you who choose to read NYT and WaPo . Start off with MoonofAlabama and see how your life changes for the better .Just to give you a hint of tea and scones .
I wish I could read the NYT and WaPo at times, but their paywalls keep me from it, and I can usually find the new elsewhere.

The exact same thing is true of CNN, MSNBC, CBS, and the rest of the "click bait," leftwing, state run "news" agencies. To believe anything that any of them preach is to show once ignorance and ability to be completely duped.
I'll give you that, but that still doesn't mean you have to believe BS without reading to see if it is remotely true.

I'll give you that, but that still doesn't mean you have to believe BS without reading to see if it is remotely true.
I agree with that. That's why I check out numerous independent newsgroups to see if they're all on the same page. I never read anything the mainstream has to say because they only tell you what you're "allowed" to believe.

I agree with that. That's why I check out numerous independent newsgroups to see if they're all on the same page. I never read anything the mainstream has to say because they only tell you what you're "allowed" to believe.
I read a bit of everything. Most morning starting with AP breaking News, then the Drudge Report and then checking out the selection of articles on Memeorandum. Some things, I go to local TV, nes paper and Radio station reporting from the scene.

I got that 200 meter thing in a Report from around the 13th. It was the latest I found, looking for an update, earlier today. I wish the Ukrainians all the luck in the world and favor continued support for their effort.
Some days are like that. In the northern areas, Kreminna-Svatove-Kupiansk, there is very little happening. Just shelling back and forth, and no movement. There's been some skirmishes in the forests around Kreminna, just positional stuff.

I think that 200m might have been around Bakhmut, particularly on the northern side. Some days it's 1.5km, some days it's nothing.

The fighting in Bakhmut is force-oriented. The Russians can't advance out of Bakhmut, the AFU is trying to tie up Russian reserves by forcing them to reinforce the troops in the ruins. They don't care if the RF occupies the ruins of Bakhmut at this point- they are fish in a barrel.

In Zap-Donetsk they are terrain-oriented. They stop when they reach their objective, instead of pursuing the retreating Russian troops like they did in Kharkiv. It's appears more coordinated (at least for now)- they are not allowing the advancing troops to get way ahead of the ISR and sustainment Bn's.

I think Zaluzhnyi has pre-defined objectives for each axis, and when the objective is reached he commits more forces.

Btw, I know you are on the right side of this one, and for the right reasons. I do recommend ISW's daily updates, they are pretty good about not getting out in front of themselves.

Putin and therefore Russia, are lying c@cksukers by nature, possibly a hold over from their communist days, into their still running kleptocracy era. The war started because Putin would like to extend a militarily controlled buffer zone in that region of his country, by taking over territory of Ukraine, as having lost Ukraine as a breakaway country and not recognizing it's right to exist, and having had success in Crimea in control of the political will at the time, decided Ukraine was ripe for taking another bite, and this was supposed 1 week takeover, but that was not the case for the largest standing armor in Europe. Now, that political will is faltering under the load of heavy losses of men and material. Ukraine with western support has become Russia latest "Vietnam" since being kicked out of Afghanistan (again with western support of the invaded country) only this time the meat grinder quagmire is on it's doorstep as, the sons of Russia die, for a goal the Russian people do not understand, while Ukraine knows exactly what it at stake, it's very survival. Recent months have seen Ukraine supporting Russian underground or Ukraine itself, bringing the specter of drone attack to Russia, sometimes deep within Russia's borders, further decaying the will of that people to quietly continue to endure the continued losses of Putin's folly.

Little Ukraine is holding the Russian bear at bay in inflicting heavy losses. In recent days, with their current counteroffensive, Ukraine has made gains measured in as little as 200 meters. As an armor guy, experienced in 3,500 meter shots, and backed by combined arm support and air supremacy (which is not the case here) 200 meters isn't jacksh!t. So, what is going on is entrenched lines neither side is being highly successful at changing and in my opinion, probably won't be, anytime soon.
People are making too much money from this fiasco for Ukraine to make peace! Let’s talk again right after Russia moves into Kharkov and Odessa probably later in the fall this year

Russia had 130,000 new volunteers while Zelen$ky’s police are conscripting men AT GUNPOINT.

Thank you for your service

Some days are like that. In the northern areas, Kreminna-Svatove-Kupiansk, there is very little happening. Just shelling back and forth, and no movement. There's been some skirmishes in the forests around Kreminna, just positional stuff.

I think that 200m might have been around Bakhmut, particularly on the northern side. Some days it's 1.5km, some days it's nothing.

The fighting in Bakhmut is force-oriented. The Russians can't advance out of Bakhmut, the AFU is trying to tie up Russian reserves by forcing them to reinforce the troops in the ruins. They don't care if the RF occupies the ruins of Bakhmut at this point- they are fish in a barrel.

In Zap-Donetsk they are terrain-oriented. They stop when they reach their objective, instead of pursuing the retreating Russian troops like they did in Kharkiv. It's appears more coordinated (at least for now)- they are not allowing the advancing troops to get way ahead of the ISR and sustainment Bn's.

I think Zaluzhnyi has pre-defined objectives for each axis, and when the objective is reached he commits more forces.

Btw, I know you are on the right side of this one, and for the right reasons. I do recommend ISW's daily updates, they are pretty good about not getting out in front of themselves.
Just checked. I will add the Institute for the Study of War blog to my start page while this conflict continues.

With one exception. Michael Obama is a tranny.

iu

iu

Joan is not the only one murdered for opening the closet door.

Don Young and blogger Paul Horner are two others. homO and Big Mike have the Mossad enforcing the shutting of the closet door. Have since they agreed to cover up 911 right here...

Michelle Obama gives George W. Bush a great big hug and the internet ...

Forum List

Back