Russia Says Turkey's President Erdogan Benefits From ISIS Oil Trade

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Surely the US has known about Turkey's role in oil smuggling for a long time. I understand the complicated situation with Turkey and NATO but failing to cut off ISIS's monetary lifeline surely ranks right up there with Iraq's imaginary WMD in terms of intelligence incompetence or perhaps something far worse -- intentional deception for specific twisted foreign policy objectives.

Also, we must bear in mind that Turkey benefits from ISIS' taking on the Kurds who have long ben clamoring for a Kurdistan that would annex a chunk of southern Turkey were the Kurds to gain independence (as they should.)

Russia Says Turkey's President Erdogan Benefits From ISIS Oil Trade

• Banned
You know, folks, Biden may have been correct (if a bit uncouth) when calling for Iraq to be split into 3 parts; i.e., a Sunni, a Shi'a and a Kurd, rather than the mess we now have.

naw , fight the 'sunnis' and Shiites . Help the KURDS fight them . Kurds , Yazidis , Christians seem to be the only civilized part of all these factions Nat .

• Banned
If any of you can make better sense from this chart......a tip of the hat from me:

SyriaDecoded_1_0.png

Here is a novel idea.......all of the western powers withdraw from the middle east.

And let the people who live there decide their own destiny. ..... :cool:
Here is a novel idea.......all of the western powers withdraw from the middle east.

And let the people who live there decide their own destiny. ..... :cool:

Of all people on this forum you know my mea culpa.

"We're going to do this in Afghanistan. AND We're going to straighten out Iraq the stupid woman from Canada said." Now please believe my heart thought it was in the right place.

I had fought for Kazemi for so long it clouded my judgement as to what could be achieved in so little time.

It hurts looking back. The sands shift but I missed every one of them each and every piece of sand trying to achieve a greater moment.

Small steps.

I have learned so much thru all of this.

Small steps.

Always dedicated to the one I loved. She was a hero to me.

Zahra_Kazemi_before_arrest.jpg

Forum List

Back