Russia Russia Russia confirmed today by Guiliani associate in House testimony

Cool. Show us money that went to Joe.
Agreed.

I believe that is what these hearings are about. I don't understand why Hunter is being so uncooperative when they are seeking financial records, or where that money went, or where it came from for doing what?

giphy.gif

The hearing was more than 7 minutes long, I'm pretty sure.
You have confirmed for me, that yes, indeed, you DO have the IQ of a turnip.

The hearing is seven HOURS, forty-nine minutes, one second long..

:rolleyes:

Kushner basically was the arms dealer for Saudi Arabia.

Oh that's really stupid. Do you have a clue what's going on in Yemen or the restraint the Saudis showed from 2000 to 2015? Do you know they moved their villages 20 kilometers back from the border in 2000? Do you know they have taken in a million Yemeni refugees and they aren't in refugee camps?

Oh that's really stupid. Do you have a clue what's going on in Yemen or the restraint the Saudis showed from 2000 to 2015? Do you know they moved their villages 20 kilometers back from the border in 2000? Do you know they have taken in a million Yemeni refugees and they aren't in refugee camps?
You are arguing with a troll called Fort Fun Indiana.....

There is not one single person here that will watch a 7 hour video.

And you didn't either.
I am starting to bore of this thread, in a few minutes, it will be dinner time.

After that, if I am feeling well, I just might, YOU DON'T KNOW ME. It just finished about an hour ago.

. . most folks watch TEE VEE or movies. A great majority of our membership likes to drink and smoke pot, so yeah, this shit would bore the hell out of them.

Generally I do new media while I play video games or read in the evenings if feeling well. Sometimes, I will put a sub-committee hearing on instead.

I usually watch them sponsored by Forbes and not PBS though. (I don't particularly trust government media.)

Ah yes. . . see here?

BREAKING NEWS: Former Hunter Biden Business Partner Tony Bobulinski Testifies Before Congress | Pt 1​

Ex-Hunter Partner Tony Bobulinski Testifies About Biden Family Business To House Oversight | Part 2​

I will tell you right now, not the entire seven hours is the meeting, I know this because I have watched them. (They stop for breaks, you need to fast forward that part.)

I watched 80% of the free speech one that featured RFKjr. and about 75% of the hearing on UFOs. I have watched some others, but they aren't as notable or entertaining as those two were. . .

I am starting to bore of this thread, in a few minutes, it will be dinner time.

After that, if I am feeling well, I just might, YOU DON'T KNOW ME. It just finished about an hour ago.

. . most folks watch TEE VEE or movies. A great majority of our membership likes to drink and smoke pot, so yeah, this shit would bore the hell out of them.

Generally I do new media while I play video games or read in the evenings if feeling well. Sometimes, I will put a sub-committee hearing on instead.

I usually watch them sponsored by Forbes and not PBS though. (I don't particularly trust government media.)

Ah yes. . . see here?

BREAKING NEWS: Former Hunter Biden Business Partner Tony Bobulinski Testifies Before Congress | Pt 1​

Ex-Hunter Partner Tony Bobulinski Testifies About Biden Family Business To House Oversight | Part 2​

I will tell you right now, not the entire seven hours is the meeting, I know this because I have watched them. (They stop for breaks, you need to fast forward that part.)

I watched 80% of the free speech one that featured RFKjr. and about 75% of the hearing on UFOs. I have watched some others, but they aren't as notable or entertaining as those two were. . .

Forum List

Back