Russia mocks Britain, the little island

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.

Britain is “just a small island … no one pays any attention to them”, Mr Peskov is reported to have said. The blunt remarks appeared to realise British fears that the Russians would use the St Petersburg summit to upstage Mr Cameron over his criticism of Syria, Russia’s closest Middle Eastern ally.

Russia mocks Britain, the little island - Telegraph

Britain is “just a small island … no one pays any attention to them”, Mr Peskov is reported to have said. The blunt remarks appeared to realise British fears that the Russians would use the St Petersburg summit to upstage Mr Cameron over his criticism of Syria, Russia’s closest Middle Eastern ally.

Russia mocks Britain, the little island - Telegraph

If Britain is 'just a small island… no one pays any attention to them', then why is Mr Peskov talking about it/them?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23989960

David Cameron has given an impassioned response to claims that a senior Russian official described Britain as "a small island", that nobody pays attention to.

Mr Putin's chief spokesman Dmitry Peskov later denied making the comments.

#####

Yes, best not to insult those supporting your policy of non-attack/non invasion.

Last edited:
The UK is disgusting little pile of shit. They still cling to their trophies but nobody can look at their long forgotten empire with a straight face.

I know most of the serfs in that police state are good people, but it amuses me to no end when Putin calls that stupid little country out.

The UK is disgusting little pile of shit. They still cling to their trophies but nobody can look at their long forgotten empire with a straight face.

I know most of the serfs in that police state are good people, but it amuses me to no end when Putin calls that stupid little country out.

Spoken like a true Irishman. Recieved your orders from Israel yet?

Spoken like a true Irishman. Recieved your orders from Israel yet?

Wow, I need to eat my lucky charms, go to the pub and get into a fight. Never knew I was Irish.

Your angry rant was akin to that of a drunken Irishman lashing-out. Either way, no-one in their right mind can keep a straight face when Americans say they aren't Israel's bitch.

Your angry rant was akin to that of a drunken Irishman lashing-out. Either way, no-one in their right mind can keep a straight face when Americans say they aren't Israel's bitch.

I would never say otherwise so we can agree on this because I can't stand Israel. I say even worst shit about my own nation which is in it's death throes.

Hey, at least your elected officials were smart enough to say to the U.S. sponsored madness!

That must be why all those Brits are stripping their country of assets and pouring their money into Moscow real estate and Russian banks.

:thup:

Other than harboring Snowden....Russia does not have much to brag about in recent years

It is very informative to know who the true commie lovers are, why it's the ones calling democrats commies. What do they pay you for your reverse (silly) psychology?

Forum List

Back