Russia cyber attacks our country

0443530C-F5D6-442A-8B7F-8A4CF7FF3C56.jpeg

And Trump says nothing. More importantly he has done NOTHING

My God we can't get him out of the White House fast enough

It is strange that Trump has not said nothing as far as I can tell and almost everyone else is running down the hallway screaming. Is this the final act. The first act was Russian disinformation and all The trump could do is say "I ask him and he said he didn't do it" or "I hope Russia finds those missing emails". And they do and release it with a wink and a nod . Agencies are blaming Russian and Trump has yet to speak out. The final act where he can't accuse Russian of anything but willing to call out China for everything. Willing to believe anything about election fraud. The damage is done and he has nothing to say. Yet on election fraud he has plenty to say.

it was russia china and iran,,

I wonder if biden will say anything about it since its china,,

and how do you know trump hasnt done anything??
its not like the government advertises when they retaliate to foreign attacks before they respond,,,

its not like the government advertises when they retaliate to foreign attacks before they respond,,,

Trump hasn't done a goddamn thing since losing the election except pout and shout and set up a PAC to collect more money from his zombie supporters.
Yesterday was the worst day this year for COVID deaths and number of cases.
He has nothing to say.
He has nothing to say about how being Putin's bitch allowed this cyber attack to occur. He continues sucking Putin cock, instead.
He quit the job on November 4th and doesn't give a shit because HE NEVER GAVE A SHIT in the first place.

It would be an undeniable poetic justice if Trump declared war on Russia and authorized a first strike on the Kremlin.

It would be an undeniable poetic justice if Trump declared war on Russia and authorized a first strike on the Kremlin.
Why would Trump bomb his patron?

Trump is more likely to bomb Atlanta than Moscow.

Trump hasn't done a goddamn thing since losing the election except pout and shout and set up a PAC to collect more money from his zombie supporters.
Yesterday was the worst day this year for COVID deaths and number of cases.
He has nothing to say.
He has nothing to say about how being Putin's bitch allowed this cyber attack to occur. He continues sucking Putin cock, instead.
He quit the job on November 4th and doesn't give a shit because HE NEVER GAVE A SHIT in the first place.
Putin is better than any democrat. He should depose the naked tail chaser. Since communist Democrats only mean us harm Putin should put us under a sane occupation.

And the republican POS TRump whom 70 million support stays silent??? Move the f out you fn traitors
Care to link us up?
I haven’t seen the news in days.
Kinda hard to be upset and “speak up” if no one knows.
Homo

Why would Trump bomb his patron?

Trump is more likely to bomb Atlanta than Moscow.
Well yes. That he should do. And put Stacy Abrams under military arrest

Forum List

Back