Russell Brand on the Nord Stream sabotage.

Who the fuck is Russell Brand, and why do I give a shit what he has to say?
Since you won't be able to attack the content of what he has to say, Russell is who you give a shit about. If you aren't going to marginalize the content, you will be stick marginalizing him instead.

It's easier to sell the idea that America did it.

In any case, Russia has said that they can get Nordstream 1 back on line.

Well, for starters he's a hilarious comedian who tells the truth that the mainstream media won't. Try to grow an imagination and a sense of humor before you approach next time.

Wow, triggered much?

I know plenty of hilarious comedians who tell the truth. What makes this guy so special?

Since you won't be able to attack the content of what he has to say, Russell is who you give a shit about. If you aren't going to marginalize the content, you will be stick marginalizing him instead.

I will be stick marginalizing him?

I don't even know how I would stick marginalize someone. Is it with a stick found in the yard? Are the dimension requirements for a stick used to marginalize someone?

I honestly don't give a shit about him. I don't know who he is...

I just heard two days ago that it may be irreparable damage to both lines
Yes, we're hearing that but Russia is claiming that there is a bypass available in some way.

I wonder if Russia would have some motivation to make up that story?

Maybe think of the word 'bypass' in all it's possible iterations?

I will be stick marginalizing him?

I don't even know how I would stick marginalize someone. Is it with a stick found in the yard? Are the dimension requirements for a stick used to marginalize someone?

I honestly don't give a shit about him. I don't know who he is...
Oh no, you will DEFINITELY be stuck marginalizing the comedian, since you can't marginalize the content. Lefties always pivot away from content that they can't attack over to attacking the source. You are like a moth to the flame.

Oh no, you will DEFINITELY be stuck marginalizing the comedian, since you can't marginalize the content. Lefties always pivot away from content that they can't attack over to attacking the source. You are like a moth to the flame.

First off, I'm hardly a "lefty".

Second, I'm not going to waste time marginalizing him, simply because I don't know (nor care) who he is.

I'll leave such frivolous wastes of time to people like you.

Now, with all that said, you've proven to be a pretty pathetic failure at answering the two very simple questions I asked: Who is he, and why do I care what he says?

That you chose to be critical of me, as opposed to answering those two very simple questions, tells me that he's no one of any importance and I that I shouldn't care what he says...

I'm the one who's triggered ?

Yup, you.
I asked to simple questions which, by all appearances, were too vexing for you to answer. Instead you come back with your "grow an imagination and a sense of humor" as if that somehow might be clever...

In this piece, I like the way he shreds Biden.

Plenty of people shred Biden, and rightly so.

What makes this guy so special?

It's not going to help the freezing Europeans this winter
There's huge benefit to Russia to do all it possibly can to get the gas to Germany.
Germany would even work alongside Russia to accomplish that goal.

Bypass?
Think in terms of Nordstream 1 but also in terms of other than via a pipeline.

And think in terms of methods to which America could resort to stop it!

What exactly was lost by the destruction of the pipelines?

Do you mean to ask, what was lost that can't be largely replace by other routes?

Are you visualizing the possibility of Germany betraying US interests of winning America's war with Russia?

Forum List

Back