Rush opens his mouth and inserts foot once again

See these people tried to take his words out of context...but they fail...I love how they are making it into his quote...he was quoting DEMOCRATS

Rush Limbaugh: Barack Obama Isn't Authentically Black - YouTube

listen to 0:15.... the DEMOCRATS didnt like him because he wasnt authentically black

Now WHY would he say this?

Is Obama Black Enough? - TIME

Because it's TRUE...DEMOCRATS didnt think he was black enough...not Limbaugh....so you libtards fail again

OWNAGE

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaC1vniRu_I&feature=related]Wayne Brady speaks on "not being black enough" on #SwayInTheMorning - YouTube[/ame]

1:00 mark...Wayne Brady said some of our OWN people are seen as NOT black enough by our OWN people and we cant all be thugs.....

That's not Limbaugh....that's how black folks think....again we can do this all day and I can kick your libtard asses all over the field

Proved Pasco wrong again, the guy is a fucking truther and a libtard...he liked so suck Dante's dick!

Proved Pasco wrong again, the guy is a fucking truther and a libtard...he liked so suck Dante's dick!

You haven't proved anyone or anything wrong you have been ranting to yourself in this thread. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I did, you lie and take things out of context....prove to me Rush said it, while not quoting a democrat? Kicking your ass is so easy....make it more difficult......

You haven't proved anyone or anything wrong you have been ranting to yourself in this thread. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I did, you lie and take things out of context....prove to me Rush said it, while not quoting a democrat? Kicking your ass is so easy....make it more difficult......

RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's it????? That's all you have? I kicked you ass up and down bitch......read the time article, WHAT did it say and WHO said it? yeah it's checkmate on your bogus story.....

Rush Limbaugh says Obama is not 'authentically black', has no 'slave blood' - Detroit liberal | Examiner.com

Rush Limbaugh says that President Obama is not "authentically black" because he does not have "slave blood."

What are your thoughts?

Rush damaged his brain doing so many drugs at his age.

sad
:confused:

You voted for Obama, so you must like people with brain damage due to drug abuse.

:cuckoo: Dante didn't vote for Obama in 2008. now go away :eusa_whistle:

Rush Limbaugh says Obama is not 'authentically black', has no 'slave blood' - Detroit liberal | Examiner.com

Rush Limbaugh says that President Obama is not "authentically black" because he does not have "slave blood."

What are your thoughts?
I think that makes MessiahRushie a racist by his own definition of a racist.

March 19, 2007
RUSH: These people are racists. You know, the racists in our society, Ted, are these white liberals. They're the ones that notice your skin color before anything else, and they're the ones deciding whose skin color is dark enough and therefore who's authentic enough and who's been down for the struggle. It's those people doing this. It's not me. It's not "talk radio."

September 22, 2008
RUSH: These polls on how one-third of blue-collar white Democrats won't vote for Obama because he's black, and -- but he's not black. Do you know he has not one shred of African-American blood? He doesn't have any African -- that's why when they asked whether he was authentic, whether he's down for the struggle. He's Arab. You know, he's from Africa. He's from Arab parts of Africa. He's not -- his father was -- he's not African-American. The last thing that he is is African-American.

Truth hurts don't it?

Obama isn't "black", he's a mulatto.

Reminds of when some idiots accused Rush of being a racist for playing the song "Barack the Magic Negro".

Little did they know.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back