Rush opens his mouth and inserts foot once again

Who listens to Rush ?

More then would like to admit it.

People who listen to him don't seem shy at all.

But what is your point....that if Rush is wrong they will vote for Obama ?

I tried to listen to him about 15 years ago and learned he does not have much to say and I quickly grew tired of him telling me how to think.

So I quit and I routinely bad mouth him.

But I will still vote to put Obama out of the W.H. with no reservations whatsoever.

Again another liberal takes him out of context. He's mocking Sharpton and Jackson.....
The title of a TIME MAGAZINE (not right wing and not a big fan of Limbaugh)

Is Obama Black Enough?

Is Obama Black Enough? - TIME

Writers like TIME and New Republic columnist Peter Beinart have argued that Obama is seen as a "good black," and thus has less of following among black people. Meanwhile, agitators like Al Sharpton are seen as the authentic "bad blacks." Obama's trouble, asserted Beinart, is that he will have to prove his loyalty to The People in a way that "bad blacks" never have to. Obama, for his part, settled this debate some time ago

I love owning liberals as they try and twist facts, take things out of context.....they prey on people's ignorance....which is why they love the current school system

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Who listens to Rush ?

I tried to listen to him about 15 years ago and learned he does not have much to say and I quickly grew tired of him telling me how to think.

But I will still vote to put Obama out of the W.H. with no reservations whatsoever.

Point is he often doesn't think before he says something so off the bockers he gets into trouble for it.

Rush Limbaugh says Obama is not 'authentically black', has no 'slave blood' - Detroit liberal | Examiner.com

Rush Limbaugh says that President Obama is not "authentically black" because he does not have "slave blood."

What are your thoughts?
1869.jpg

Point is he often doesn't think before he says something so off the bockers he gets into trouble for it.

Pissing off liberals doesn't equate to "being in trouble." Rush consider that remark very carefully. Watch the libturds fall all over themselves trying to dispute it.

From your link:

That's the reason the Reverend Sharpton had a problem with him, and they wrote that column in the LA Times about "the magic negro." He wasn't "down with the strugg-hle." He doesn't have "slave blood."

These seem to be the words of Al not so Sharpton, not Rush. Wanna try another lie, this one was too easy to squash.

Pissing off liberals doesn't equate to "being in trouble." Rush consider that remark very carefully. Watch the libturds fall all over themselves trying to dispute it.

Just like he carefully considered his remark about Hatie after the earthquake? Seriously......

Just like he carefully considered his remark about Hatie after the earthquake? Seriously......

You're a fucking retard and a truther......you dont live in reality

Fact is I just showed an articl from Time Magazine making the claim. Black folks said he wasnt authentic, Rush Limbaugh just makes fun of those nuts.....

What remark was that?

See these people tried to take his words out of context...but they fail...I love how they are making it into his quote...he was quoting DEMOCRATS

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVTXSxDeOXE"]Rush Limbaugh: Barack Obama Isn't Authentically Black - YouTube[/ame]

listen to 0:15.... the DEMOCRATS didnt like him because he wasnt authentically black

Now WHY would he say this?

Is Obama Black Enough? - TIME

Because it's TRUE...DEMOCRATS didnt think he was black enough...not Limbaugh....so you libtards fail again

Last edited:
Rush Limbaugh says Obama is not 'authentically black', has no 'slave blood' - Detroit liberal | Examiner.com

Rush Limbaugh says that President Obama is not "authentically black" because he does not have "slave blood."

What are your thoughts?
I think that makes MessiahRushie a racist by his own definition of a racist.

March 19, 2007
RUSH: These people are racists. You know, the racists in our society, Ted, are these white liberals. They're the ones that notice your skin color before anything else, and they're the ones deciding whose skin color is dark enough and therefore who's authentic enough and who's been down for the struggle. It's those people doing this. It's not me. It's not "talk radio."

September 22, 2008
RUSH: These polls on how one-third of blue-collar white Democrats won't vote for Obama because he's black, and -- but he's not black. Do you know he has not one shred of African-American blood? He doesn't have any African -- that's why when they asked whether he was authentic, whether he's down for the struggle. He's Arab. You know, he's from Africa. He's from Arab parts of Africa. He's not -- his father was -- he's not African-American. The last thing that he is is African-American.

What remark was that?

Rush Limbaugh Now Also Saying Terrible Things About Haiti

Rush Limbaugh Stands by Haiti Comments - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Who listens to Rush ?

i tried while delivering the route for a about a week.....very few opposition phone calls,boring show.......tried Hannity.....that lasted about a week.... if i heard that Mantra of his one more time....."We beat back Tojos Japan etc etc.."...i was going to heave the radio .......O'Reilly lectures you.....that got old quick....Randy Rhoads was a Joke......LA Radio music wise sucks.....went back to silence.....

Forum List

Back