Rush has left the building. Time to celebrate.

Woo hoo! Don't let the door hit you on your huge ass on the way out, you irrelevant gasbag. Don't come back, now y'hear? And what is up with the prissy-assed decoration in your apartment? I'm a woman, and that crap is just tacky.

Ah, a glorious day for those of us here in NYC. Couldn't cut it in the big city, huh. I'm not surprised.

Limbaugh sells NYC digs for $11.5 million - Yahoo! News
Free at last! Free at last! Thank GOD ALMIGHTY, Rush's free at last!

Good job moron. All them lost taxes you get to be burdened with.

Good job keeping LeBron James away too. On a fucking roll.

Yes his Beard resides in the same house along with his boyfriend. :eusa_shhh:

Yet another homophobic leftist using homosexuality as an insult.
You are projecting again!
I merely stated a well known fact, how is that in insult? Just because YOU hate gays doesn't mean everyone else does!!!

Wrong answer, Skippy. Words have meanings, and not just the ones you insist they are when you get caught stepping on your little crank in golf shoes.

Leftists' "well-known facts" invariably turn out to be lies. You know why? Because leftists are pretty much stupid.

my gawd, the level of hate for a talk show host by the lefties is ASTONDING to watch and see.

I'm really beginning to believe.
LIBERALISM IS a FRIGGEN MENTAL DISORDER.
SHEESH.:cuckoo:
You never heard about the "Reagan's Dead" toasts at parties, did you?

You are dancing a fools dance. New york just lost a lot of tax revenue.

How so? Someone else bought his tacky condo. That person will pay the same property taxes, and seeing as how rush lived primarily in Florida, I expect he pays Florida income taxes. Good riddance.

How so? Someone else bought his tacky condo. That person will pay the same property taxes, and seeing as how rush lived primarily in Florida, I expect he pays Florida income taxes. Good riddance.

He no longer has his studio in New York correct?

There is no personal income tax in Florida.

You can bet your last dollar against a million dollars that he paid a hell'va lot more then you ever dreamed of doing.

Regardless. I will guarantee that he pays less of a percentage of his INCOME in taxes than I do. It's not envy, it's the principle... Something corporatists truly struggle with. Principles.

Additionally, Rush won't be spending his cash in NYC's restaurants, shops, and other fine high-end establishments...

More sales tax revenue lost...

You can bet your last dollar against a million dollars that he paid a hell'va lot more then you ever dreamed of doing.

Regardless. I will guarantee that he pays less of a percentage of his INCOME in taxes than I do. It's not envy, it's the principle... Something corporatists truly struggle with. Principles.
When any leftloon says "it's not the money, it's the principle" you can bet the farm that it's about the money. :lol:

Florida doesn't have state income taxes, moron.

edthecynic said:
I merely stated a well known fact

Please... SOURCE your 'fact'. I would like to peer review it, liar.
There's that perpetual CON$ervoFascist Dumb Act again.

Urban Dictionary: limbaugh

6. Limbaugh:
To insert the penis into the rectum of another male, in an act of homoseauality.
The gay man's rear ached after his lover had done a rough Limbaugh on him.

Forum List

Back