Running a country

Ice29

Mar 11, 2016
Why would an Australian get pissed off at me, when we were talking about running a country, and I sent him this..

1. There is no such a thing as free medical care, it is paid for by you personally, or it is paid for by Taxes,
The Government is not a manufacturer, and when it is paid for by Taxes, those tax dollars are paying private construction companies to build the hospitals, it is buying medical equipment from GE and Welch Allyn and Stryker..
It is buying helicopters, buying Ambulances, and Paying doctors and nurses, and buying medicine.

Unless of course your idea is that empty rooms cures cancer and broken bones.

2. There is no such a thing a free train.
Either it is paid for by you personally through your fares, or it is paid for by tax dollars, and in most cases it is paid for by both.
And those trains that are owned and operated by the Government, are bought BY the government, WITH your tax dollars, from companies like Alstom and Bombardier.

Do these stupid motherfuckers actually think that the government makes everything from scratch, spends nothing, and gives everything for free like magic ?

Because if they are that fucking stupid, I think its time that we make them run their own country and learn how from the school of hard knocks, and let them be shown what their real place in the world is, without all these discounted super cheap, super subsidized American weapons.
:)

And I'll tell ya something else.
A country like Australia, with Australia's population, economy, lifestyle, history and geography...
isn't much.
It's like South Africa.

Last edited:
Because you are a dick.

And why is that ?
because I'm right ?

Guess what retard ?
I'm right.

The government doesn't manufacture things, and the only countries in which it does are North Korea, China, and Russia, and what they make is junk.

Forum List

Back