Run Shifty Run!

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
The GOP invasion of his secret chamber of lies and deception sent little Adam running for his life. He could have ordered the Capitol police to arrest the invaders but that would have taken some balls....little Adam has no balls. So instead of "standing up for the Constitution" and "democracy", he ran like a scalded poodle. This is the lying little weasel who thinks he can IMPEACH Trump...what a hoot! :lol:

Schiff-Presser-GIF.gif

GOP lawmakers storm closed-door impeachment session, as Schiff walks out

The GOP should storm in every day until they make these hearings Public and Actually vote on Impeachment.

Capital Police should bash their law breaking skulls in. The GOP has officially lost it's shit. The desperation stinks.
Nothing The Gestapo can do about a Legal Sit In on an Illegal Proceeding.
Nancy-Pelosi-and-the-Grim-Reaper--73218.jpg

There's nothing legal about bringing electronic devices into a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility. Pull your head out of your ass.

• Banned
There's nothing legal about bringing electronic devices into a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility. Pull your head out of your ass.

Hillary smashed half a dozen of her "electronic devices" with a hammer before the FBI could get to them.....I don't remember you being all pissy about that, eh?

Capital Police should bash their law breaking skulls in. The GOP has officially lost it's shit. The desperation stinks.

Ah, the tumbling dill weed goes total Stalinist....got your ANTIFA mask on today, champ?

No, because I don't support the nazi thugs, chump, why would you believe I support the PC thugs on the regressive side? You must have issues with law and order, a head full of rocks, or both.

Hillary smashed half a dozen of her "electronic devices" with a hammer before the FBI could get to them.....I don't remember you being all pissy about that, eh?

Well, you're an idiot. You don't know much. It's expected from you.

Don't stroke out on us, dill weed.....You do realize that the GOP senses the fear and desperation of the Rat commander and will continue doing this, right? Maybe Nancy will step in and point a bony finger at them but it's probably too late for that....it's OVER.

BTW, the Rat Media will have to scrounge around for new lies to broadcast since Shifty won't be leaking any bullshit to them today..tsk tsk.... Gaetz's Raiders deserve a round of beers for their daring assault on Shifty's lair. :beer:

Last edited:

Don't stroke out on us, dill weed.....You do realize that the GOP senses the fear and desperation of the Rat commander and will continue doing this, right? Maybe Nancy will step in and point a bony finger at them but it's probably too late for that....it's OVER.

Impotent winger threats are so cute.

Ah, the tumbling dill weed goes total Stalinist....got your ANTIFA mask on today, champ?

No, because I don't support the nazi thugs, chump, why would you believe I support the PC thugs on the regressive side? You must have issues with law and order, a head full of rocks, or both.

He called you a chump!

LOL

The GOP should storm in every day until they make these hearings Public and Actually vote on Impeachment.

Typical violent leftist response.
So what do you have to hide?

Typical lawless Cult45 asshole. You know, there are Republicans in the hearings, so there's no excuse for this childish GOP outburst. Throw the cuffs on this insolent pricks.

Forum List

Back