Ruling Classes Collectively

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
The reasons parasites are after tax dollars is well-known; alternative energy companies, lifetime jobs in academe, and so on.

images
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...-political-cartoon-how-green-energy-works.jpg

The parasites after tax dollars would not stand a chance if the fools did not turn out:

2015-11-29T140050Z_1925568531_PM1EBBT111601_RTRMADP_3_CLIMATECHANGE-SUMMIT.JPG
http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/mN...EBBT111601_RTRMADP_3_CLIMATECHANGE-SUMMIT.JPG

Parasites and fools are not the worst danger. The real danger is finally establishing a one government world because of the environmental movement. Only the dumbest of the dumb can possible believe the propaganda; nevertheless, environmental scare tactics gave the New World Order crowd the best cover they ever had:

climate_change4-596x283.jpg
http://www.wnd.com/files/2015/02/climate_change4-596x283.jpg

The EPA is a United Nations agency, but it was environmental claptrap that attracted every displaced Communist in the world after the Soviet Union imploded long after the EPA was created.

Communism and the UN were always one and the same, but Communists flocked to the United Nations after the Soviet Union imploded because of the environmental movement. It is fair to say that the United Nations is the environmental movement.

Basically, American Communists were funded by tax dollars in numerous ways. More than any crackpot theory, the United Nations is getting full value from all of the tax dollars that promoted manmade global warming. The summit in Paris is the fruition of decades of preparation. No previous United Nations summit ever had an American spiritual leader and a traitor openly dedicated to codifying fraud:

I’m not sure what’s going to be more fun over the next 10 days—watching John “Long Face” Kerry prattle on, or reading the predictable stories in the media about how the conference is “deadlocked,” “going into overtime,” and announcing, at the 11th hour, a “breakthrough!” that will save the planet—at least until we can all meet again next year to repeat the farce.

Posted on November 29, 2015 by Steven Hayward in Climate
Climate Media Watch

Climate Media Watch

NOTE: Isn’t it interesting that John Kerry is back for a return engagement. He betrayed his country in Paris 45 years ago.

i-fjhxkpw.jpg

Kerry’s Meeting With Communists Broke U.S. Law
https://americanpatriotsagainstkerry.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/i-fjhxkpw.jpg?w=300&h=247

Kerry met with representatives from “both delegations” of the Vietnamese in Paris in 1970, according to Kerry’s own testimony before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on April 22, 1971. But Kerry’s meetings with the Vietnamese delegations were in direct violation of laws forbidding private citizens from negotiating with foreign powers, according to researcher and author Jerry Corsi, who began studying the anti-war movement in the early 1970s.

Marc Morano, CNSNews.com Thursday, May 20, 2004

John Kerry meeting North Vietnamese in Paris

Finally, national leaders are an unelected worldwide ruling class collectively,.

Negotiators, and national leaders —— long misnamed world leaders —— meeting in Paris represent a worldwide ruling class’ government. The agenda for every meeting that takes place in Paris is not a negotiation. Every environmental item up for discussion has one goal in the end: Trick, scare, lie, and bully the American people into accepting a worldwide government administered by the United Nations. If that fails this time around, they will settle for enriching the collective ruling class by handing the United Nations the authority to tax the American people.

I expect to repeatedly hear the phrase “that’s not who we are” as soon as Americans object to what he gives away in Paris. The filthy sewer rat can only tell us who we are not:

President Obama is fond of telling Americans “that’s not who we are” when admonishing them about not agreeing with his liberal principles, a new SuperCut shows.

46 Times President Obama Told Americans ‘That’s Not Who We Are’
BY: David Rutz
November 30, 2015 5:00 am

46 Times President Obama Told Americans ‘That’s Not Who We Are’

If I work at it, I could find 46 different personality traits for every time he said it. Here is a dozen off the top of my head if he dared tell us who he believes we are by choice:

1. Parasites.

2. Communists.

3. Environmentalists.

4. Nation-builders.

5. Immigrants.

6. Taxpayers.

7. Degenerates.

8. Muslims.

9. Multicultural moralists.

10. Liberal altruists.

11. Lazy.

12. Liars.

I could go on, but I’d have to include broader explanations.

It is not about keeping the poor in poverty. You have to be brain-dead to believe that the New World Order crowd has a drop of humanity among them:

vadum120415.jpg

Bill Gates & George Soros
http://canadafreepress.com/images/uploads/vadum120415.jpg

Extremely wealthy radical left-wingers like George Soros are busy at the Paris enviro-summit right now plotting to fatten their already bulging wallets by keeping billions of people worldwide powerless, sick, and poor.

Soros and his fellow investors on the “clean energy” bandwagon want to cut carbon dioxide emissions down to zero, a move that will necessarily condemn hundreds of millions of people in developing countries to prolonged misery and death.

Gates and Soros Versus the World’s Poor
By Matthew Vadum
December 4, 2015

Gates and Soros Versus the World’s Poor

Environmental claptrap is not about keeping the poor in poverty —— it is about population control that is the goal of ruling classes everywhere —— beginning with the Eugenics Movement as far back as the ruling class in Teddy Roosevelt’s time. Defeating Nazi Germany’s eugenics policies changed nothing:

Bill Gates: World needs fewer people
Joins abortionists for 'family planning' conference on eugenics
Published: 9/19/2012 at 4:36 PM
by BOB UNRUH

Bill Gates: World needs fewer people

NOTE: Selective breeding has come to mean improving the human race by keeping a number of poor alive to perform necessary menial labor —— not one person more.

eugenics noun (used with a sing. verb)

The study of hereditary improvement of the human race by controlled selective breeding.​

Here is why I can say nothing has changed:

The world thought Hitler was mad, but the concept of a white, blond-haired, blue-eyed master Nordic race was not Adolf Hitler’s. The idea was created in the United States at least two decades before Hitler came to power. In fact, in 1924, when Hitler wrote Mein Kampf, he frequently quoted American eugenics and displayed a thorough knowledge. “There is today one state, Hitler wrote, in which at least weak beginnings toward a better conception [of immigration] are noticeable. Of course, it is not our model German Republic, but the United States." Hitler told his fellow Nazis that he closely followed American eugenic legislation. “I have studied with great interest the laws of several American states concerning prevention of reproduction by people whose progeny would, in all probability, be of no value or be injurious to the racial stock.”

During the beginning of the third Reich, eugenicists across America welcomed Hitler’s plans as the logical implementation of their own research. Ten years after Virginia passed its 1924 sterilization act, Joseph DeJarnette, superintendent of Virginias Western State Hospital, complained in the Richmond Times-Dispatch, “The Germans are beating us at our own game.”

In 1934, the number of sterilizations in Germany was accelerating beyond 5,000 per month. Beginning in 1940, thousands of Germans were taken from homes for the elderly, mental institutions and other state ran institutions and was systematically gassed. In all, between 50,000 and 100,000 were killed.

The History of Eugenics in the United States

History of Eugenics

Finally, individuals diseased with a belief in population control (eugenics) are more to be feared than Islam’s religious fanatics.

Flanders, not a good sign when after four and a half days, the only one person posting in your thread is YOU. Does it make you feel a little... out of the mainstream? It should.

Flanders, not a good sign when after four and a half days, the only one person posting in your thread is YOU. Does it make you feel a little... out of the mainstream? It should.
To Crick: Do both of us a favor and put me in your filter —— then you can stop stalking my posts and get a life for yourself.

I don't stalk you. It wouldn't be a bad idea if I did, though. You obviously need some help. You're way too far over the edge dude.

The EPA is a United Nations agency, but it was environmental claptrap that attracted every displaced Communist in the world after the Soviet Union imploded long after the EPA was created.

Communism and the UN were always one and the same, but Communists flocked to the United Nations after the Soviet Union imploded because of the environmental movement. It is fair to say that the United Nations is the environmental movement.
The lying sack of shit did the United Nations’ bidding again:

Obama said in his veto statement that the rule is critical to keeping the nation's water clean.

"We must protect the waters that are vital for the health of our communities and the success of our businesses, agriculture and energy development," Obama said Tuesday night. "As I have noted before, too many of our waters have been left vulnerable."

Senate fails to override Obama's environmental veto
By Kyle Feldscher
1/21/16 11:04 AM

Senate fails to override Obama's environmental veto

Forum List

Back