Rudy assures America that he’s “not a crook”

He went there - OmG!! :laughing0301:

He’s an American hero.

The fact that leftwing communists hate him so much just proves it.

You probably think Bull Connor and JB Stoner are American Heroes.

I know that Bull Connor and JB Stoner were members of the Democratic Party. When are Democrats going to erase such a stain on their legacy and change the name of their Party?

So why is it that when folks want to remove their statues or monuments from state houses, city squares, etc. it is Republicans who are raising hell to keep them?

He’s an American hero.

I know that Bull Connor and JB Stoner were members of the Democratic Party. When are Democrats going to erase such a stain on their legacy and change the name of their Party?

So why is it that when folks want to remove their statues or monuments from state houses, city squares, etc. it is Republicans who are raising hell to keep them?

It’s Democrats raising hell in the first place with violence and lawlessness over legacy. They should start with the name of their Party.

He’s an American hero.

It’s Democrats raising hell in the first place with violence and lawlessness over legacy. They should start with the name of their Party.

Switched that up quick fast and on a hurry.

I didn't listen to it all. I just listened to the first part of what giuliani said.

He accused Biden's son of feeding him money for the last 30 years. The thing is, 30 years ago Hunter Biden was 20 years old. He was in college. The first george bush was president and there is no way that Hunter could be involved with anyone to feed money to his dad.

Which confirms what I've always believed, the whole thing about Hunter Biden is a bunch of garbage.

If someone isn't a crook they don't need to tell people they aren't and after nixon, no one is going to believe that line.

You think Hunter Biden is innocent? You are never to speak ill of ANY conservative ever again you dope

Tell me what a 20 year old in college can do to feed money to his dad?

Tell me how he could have done that.

All of this is around China. Thirty years ago China was a backward nation trying to catch up to the rest of the world. China no more could have had business dealings with a 20 year old college student than you can wake up and see reality.

What are you babbling about? You moron, it’s been widely reported about Hunter Xiden’s dealings with China. Wake up and see reality? This from a proven liar who claimed the CHOP zone was peaceful and that Hunter Biden is innocent. Keep your head in your ass. Real Americans know the truth.

I didn't listen to it all. I just listened to the first part of what giuliani said.

He accused Biden's son of feeding him money for the last 30 years. The thing is, 30 years ago Hunter Biden was 20 years old. He was in college. The first george bush was president and there is no way that Hunter could be involved with anyone to feed money to his dad.

Which confirms what I've always believed, the whole thing about Hunter Biden is a bunch of garbage.

If someone isn't a crook they don't need to tell people they aren't and after nixon, no one is going to believe that line.

You think Hunter Biden is innocent? You are never to speak ill of ANY conservative ever again you dope

All of this is around China. Thirty years ago China was a backward nation trying to catch up to the rest of the world. China no more could have had business dealings with a 20 year old college student than you can wake up and see reality.

What are you babbling about? You moron, it’s been widely reported about Hunter Xiden’s dealings with China. Wake up and see reality? This from a proven liar who claimed the CHOP zone was peaceful and that Hunter Biden is innocent. Keep your head in your ass. Real Americans know the truth.

I heard on OAN that Hunter Biden was knocking down billions from China and funneling to his Dad when he was a 16 year old sophomore in high school! :lol:

You almost gotta laugh. Whenever hypocrite pathetic democrats have an incompetent jerk in the White House they go back to their roots and dig up poor old Dick Nixon. How sad.

I heard on OAN that Hunter Biden was knocking down billions from China and funneling to his Dad when he was a 16 year old sophomore in high school! :lol:

I heard it was trillions.

Alls I know is that I completely wasted my high school years playing hoops, chasing girls, and working part time at minimum wage stocking shelves.
Bigly kudos to Hunter Biden! :D

Alls I know is that I completely wasted my high school years playing hoops, chasing girls, and working part time at minimum wage stocking shelves.
Bigly kudos to Hunter Biden! :D

Well you stupid fuck, Hunter Biden has had (and likely still has) dealings in China. Your pathetic deflection to high school shows your lack of argument.

When is Joe Dufus going to come clean on stealing the election from the American people?

I want to know too! :thup:
Whe
When is Joe Dufus going to come clean on stealing the election from the American people?
Don't you mean, when will the Orange douchebag comes clean on provoking a violent attack on the Capitol to steal the election?

Do you mean when the Democrat filth comes clean on stealing the election and supporting the BLM insurrection that included murders, destruction, intimidation and looting?

I want to know too! :thup:
Whe
Don't you mean, when will the Orange douchebag comes clean on provoking a violent attack on the Capitol to steal the election?

Do you mean when the Democrat filth comes clean on stealing the election and supporting the BLM insurrection that included murders, destruction, intimidation and looting?
LOL. Poor trumptards still fantasizing that their fuhrer has won the election. Just like their dear leader. :itsok:

Forum List

Back