Rubio letter to Biden urging him to ask for Buttigieg's resignation after Ohio train derailment, Ohio Sen JD Vance joins Rubio on the letter & erupts

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I'm sure Biden got a chuckle out of that...well, he shouldn't be laughing while people are hurting

FpB0mioWAA0R8GJ

• Banned
So let me see if I have this performative assholery straight.

A Republican is asking for MOAR government regulation of the private sector?
the ROLE OF GOVERNMENT is to only intervene when there is a national crisis. do you not agree this is a crisis?

What does "accountable" look like?

Spell it out and stop being vague.
Resigning.
His CLEAR objective here is to minimize the disaster and ridicule the victims to avoid responsibility and getting involved.
He clearly doesn't care, and probably has no idea what to do.
And President Biden is also AWOL in this. The entire Biden administration and the left media have basically tried to sweep this under the rug. Why?
It is mystifying to me this dude from the EPA is standing there saying water samples don't show concernable levels of chemicals... when there is credible video showing streams where all of the wildlife is dead and the water is literally bubbling as if it is boiling.
People miles around are complaining of respiratory problems, dead animals in fields... and this administration compares it to a little mild drip from a tanker.

Resigning.
His CLEAR objective here is to minimize the disaster and ridicule the victims to avoid responsibility and getting involved.
He clearly doesn't care, and probably has no idea what to do.
And President Biden is also AWOL in this. The entire Biden administration and the left media have basically tried to sweep this under the rug. Why?
It is mystifying to me this dude from the EPA is standing there saying water samples don't show concernable levels of chemicals... when there is credible video showing streams where all of the wildlife is dead and the water is literally bubbling as if it is boiling.
People miles around are complaining of respiratory problems, dead animals in fields... and this administration compares it to a little mild drip from a tanker.
For failing to do WHAT exactly?

What DIDN'T he do to cause him to have to resign in your eyes?

Forum List

Back