Rubio: China May Be Developing the ‘Next Great Pandemic’; ‘Could Be Much Deadlier, Much More Disruptive’

Unless the Western nations get tough with China they will be emboldened to take further horrific actions against the West.

Based on what? Is Rubio just speculating?

Well they have the blueprint now.
I still do not believe it was an intentional biologic weapon attack on the west.
I don’t care what you “believe”. The fact is they developed and weaponized a virus, unleashed it, and it has decimated Western economies and played into the hands of corrupt statists who use it to take away the rights of citizens.
That is not a weaponized virus. It does not have assured uniform mortality or disability. It does not act fast enough to disable defenses or allow an avenue of advance. Furthermore, it escaped (due to careless stupidity or bad protocol), into their own population without a viable effect vaccine for their own troops or population. It meets none of the use protocols tactically or strategically typifying use as a weapon of choice or even last resort, as outlined in NBC school or Command and General Staff School. You guys should fkn study or at least read a GD book on occasion, instead of making noises like rabid little war hawk nut balls.

First of all you in your overly simplified mind do not even understand what a weapon is.....let me get out the color crayons....

Your article does not speak to tactical or strategic use. Doubt you have much experience in the field. You sure don't sound like you do.
Try and use some logic or just common sense.....and cease confusing yourself by throwing up a smokescreen of technical protocol aka a definition of a weaponized virus from the NBC....which is interesting as far as it goes.

What you are not grasping is how China was able to open a biological attack on the world whilst maintaining plausible deniability.

Not the right kind of weapon or implementation, dude. Your idea, just won't fly.

The most acceptable definition of biological weapons is given by WHO which states that “biological weapons are microorganisms like virus, bacteria, fungi, or other toxins that are produced and released deliberately to cause disease and death in humans, animals or plants.” In this regard WHO includes “Ebola or Lassa viruses (which) were used as biological agents.” Similarly, the Centre for Disease Control and Prevention in its definition of bioterrorism states that “a biological attack, or bioter ..

Read more at:
View: COVID-19, China’s bioweapon warfare strategy and global security
So what? You do not release it in your own population center without first developing a fast and effective cure. The idea is stupid.

I still do not believe it was an intentional biologic weapon attack on the west.
I don’t care what you “believe”. The fact is they developed and weaponized a virus, unleashed it, and it has decimated Western economies and played into the hands of corrupt statists who use it to take away the rights of citizens.
That is not a weaponized virus. It does not have assured uniform mortality or disability. It does not act fast enough to disable defenses or allow an avenue of advance. Furthermore, it escaped (due to careless stupidity or bad protocol), into their own population without a viable effect vaccine for their own troops or population. It meets none of the use protocols tactically or strategically typifying use as a weapon of choice or even last resort, as outlined in NBC school or Command and General Staff School. You guys should fkn study or at least read a GD book on occasion, instead of making noises like rabid little war hawk nut balls.

First of all you in your overly simplified mind do not even understand what a weapon is.....let me get out the color crayons....

Your article does not speak to tactical or strategic use. Doubt you have much experience in the field. You sure don't sound like you do.
Try and use some logic or just common sense.....and cease confusing yourself by throwing up a smokescreen of technical protocol aka a definition of a weaponized virus from the NBC....which is interesting as far as it goes.

What you are not grasping is how China was able to open a biological attack on the world whilst maintaining plausible deniability.

Not the right kind of weapon or implementation, dude. Your idea, just won't fly.

The most acceptable definition of biological weapons is given by WHO which states that “biological weapons are microorganisms like virus, bacteria, fungi, or other toxins that are produced and released deliberately to cause disease and death in humans, animals or plants.” In this regard WHO includes “Ebola or Lassa viruses (which) were used as biological agents.” Similarly, the Centre for Disease Control and Prevention in its definition of bioterrorism states that “a biological attack, or bioter ..

Read more at:
So what? You do not release it in your own population center without first developing a fast and effective cure. The idea is stupid.
The woid is not stooopid but 'ruthless' as into the nature of the CHICOMS .....anyone familiar with the history knows they have little regard for human life....not even of their own race.

In fact Mao was on record saying after he had already killed millions of chinese.....that they needed to kill more as in they had too many people.

Thus what your naive and ignorant mind cannot conceive of --the CHICOMS have no problem with...aka...killing millions to advance their power.

Allowing a few of their own to die from the virus in order to help them conduct a stealthier biological attack would come natural to them....knowing that by using draconian methods that even without a antidote for the virus they would be able to limit the damage in China to a very minute percentage of their population.

If you want to persist in commenting on anything to do with the CHICOMS you really should read......Mao The Untold Story.

Far too many in the western world have a inadequate understanding of the CHICOMS.

Read more at:
The woid is not stooopid but 'ruthless' as into the nature of the CHICOMS .....anyone familiar with the history knows they have little regard for human life....not even of their own race.

In fact Mao was on record saying after he had already killed millions of chinese.....that they needed to kill more as in they had too many people.

Thus what your naive and ignorant mind cannot conceive of --the CHICOMS have no problem with...aka...killing millions to advance their power.

Allowing a few of their own to die from the virus in order to help them conduct a stealthier biological attack would come natural to them....knowing that by using draconian methods that even without a antidote for the virus they would be able to limit the damage in China to a very minute percentage of their population.

If you want to persist in commenting on anything to do with the CHICOMS you really should read......Mao The Untold Story.

Far too many in the western world have a inadequate understanding of the CHICOMS.

I am pretty well-read on the history of China since the 19th century, Mao, the rise of the Chinese brand of communism. I am just not like you. Not only that, but I have just studied development and use of Nuclear, Chemical and Biologic warfare agents. I know what they are used for, how, when, where, and most common strategies of use. What you propose does not fit my training and study. I am just not going to agree with you. I don't like the Communist Chinese any better than you, but your theory is out there beyond the pale, so I reject it, whole cloth.

Read more at:

I am pretty well-read on the history of China since the 19th century, Mao, the rise of the Chinese brand of communism. I am just not like you. Not only that, but I have just studied development and use of Nuclear, Chemical and Biologic warfare agents. I know what they are used for, how, when, where, and most common strategies of use. What you propose does not fit my training and study. I am just not going to agree with you. I don't like the Communist Chinese any better than you, but your theory is out there beyond the pale, so I reject it, whole cloth.
It is beyond the pale to moralistic, idealistic and decent Westeners and particuarly to clueless western leaders.....

The ChiComs are cruel and ruthless but also very clever--Mao duped the entire Western World along with Russia for decades....eventually Russia got smart and wized up to the Chinese.....tried to get the U.S. under Nixon at the time to join with them and take out the Chinese Nuclear Facilities.

Unfortunately, Nixon was still being duped by Mao and considered Russia our most dangerous enemy and played the 'china card' a pop term for that era.

Irregardless.....another scenario....the virus got out accidentally and the Chinese did what they needed to do contain it amongst the Chinese yet....did nothing to try and protect the Western World aka let chinese infected with the virus (or perhaps directed them) to travel all over the world.

Anyhow...we know they did nothing to stop the spread of the disease beyond their borders.....this they definitely need to be held accountable for.

Even if we know(those at the top may know)that the chinese engaged in a biological attack on purpose,,,,,not a good idea to confront them on that...might cause an overt war which no one wants and we certainly are not prepared for such a war.

The best we can do....let them know in subtle ways we know what they did...remind them of our own biological capabilities......and demand they reimburse the western world for our financial losses....that will be belligerent enough....and will dramatically raise tensions but at least that approach will leave some room for negotiations...talking is much better than fighting.

Last edited:

Read more at:

It is beyond the pale to moralistic, idealistic and decent Westeners and particuarly to clueless western leaders.....

The ChiComs are cruel and ruthless but also very clever--Mao duped the entire Western World along with Russia for decades....eventually Russia got smart and wized up to the Chinese.....tried to get the U.S. under Nixon at the time to join with them and take out the Chinese Nuclear Facilities.

Unfortunately, Nixon was still being duped by Mao and considered Russia our most dangerous enemy and played the 'china card' a pop term for that era.

Irregardless.....another scenario....the virus got out accidentally and the Chinese did what they needed to do contain it amongst the Chinese yet....did nothing to try and protect the Western World aka let chinese infected with the virus (or perhaps directed them) to travel all over the world.

Anyhow...we know they did nothing to stop the spread of the disease beyond their borders.....this they definitely need to be held accountable for.

Even if we know(those at the top may know)that the chinese engaged in a biological attack on purpose,,,,,not a good idea to confront them on that...might cause an overt war which no one wants and we certainly are not prepared for such a war.

The best we can do....let them know in subtle ways we know what they did...remind them of our own biological capabilities......and demand they reimburse the western world for our financial losses....that will be belligerent enough....and will dramatically raise tensions but at least that approach will leave some room for negotiations...talking is much better than fighting.
I am glad I never served with you and your views not represented at command levels or major political power. You would have been a washout, especially in upper level classes and schools. Wail into the night little guy. You didn't get your Sino-American-Russian war under Nixon or any subsequent president or Soviet/Russian leader including our present or recently voted out of office leaders. You didn't even get it from Russian leaders, including Putin, and that is saying something, considering he has no problems setting up and invading other countries to affect their designs control or influence. This cold war will remain colder than the Russian vs West cold war, as cooler, more schooled heads prevail.

Read more at:

I am glad I never served with you and your views not represented at command levels or major political power. You would have been a washout, especially in upper level classes and schools. Wail into the night little guy. You didn't get your Sino-American-Russian war under Nixon or any subsequent president or Soviet/Russian leader including our present or recently voted out of office leaders. You didn't even get it from Russian leaders, including Putin, and that is saying something, considering he has no problems setting up and invading other countries to affect their designs control or influence. This cold war will remain colder than the Russian vs West cold war, as cooler, more schooled heads prevail.

Exceedingly naive......you seem not even to know what some of our top leadership and China's is saying about possible conflict between China and the U.S.....thus you are not well informed to go along with your passive/ naive mindset.

To understand the CHICOMS one must first understand Mao.....you can read all the Chinese history and still not know Mao....and thus fail to grasp what most likely lies ahead in our relationship with China.

Last edited:

Read more at:

Exceedingly naive......you seem not even to know what some of our top leadership and China's is saying about possible conflict between China and the U.S.....thus you are not well informed to go along with your passive/ naive mindset.

Don't be naive yourself. I lived and served during the Cold War. War hawks talked that crap back then with regard to the Soviets. We took it seriously enough to stay prepared, POMCUS stocks maintained and lots of strategies, map exercises and planning updated, though it did not come to fruition. Don't worry you pretty little head about it Paul Revere. 15 years is a long time. Preparing, discussing and exploring contingencies is what they do for a living. They just don't get rattled or look forward to it a chosen path, as you do. Trust me. They are better at than you. Sleep tight.

Read more at:

Don't be naive yourself. I lived and served during the Cold War. War hawks talked that crap back then with regard to the Soviets. We took it seriously enough to stay prepared, POMCUS stocks maintained and lots of strategies, map exercises and planning updated, though it did not come to fruition. Don't worry you pretty little head about it Paul Revere. 15 years is a long time. Preparing, discussing and exploring contingencies is what they do for a living. They just don't get rattled or look forward to it a chosen path, as you do. Trust me. They are better at than you. Sleep tight.

You served during a 'cold war'-- I served during a hot war.

When people like you tell me ---not to worry. That is when I begin to worry.

Last edited:

Read more at:

Relax. Keeping cold wars cold is what they do a hell of a lot better than fighting one that does not have to be fought, unless radicals over here sell pipe dreams to fools to get one ramped up. It is the exact same situation as the Cold War. There can be no devastating attack in mass without tactical nuclear first strikes followed full nuclear reprisals. Both sides know it and neither one wants it. Kind of takes the fun out of the whole damn thing when there is no prize worth winning to look forward to at the finish line. Sleep tight. I do.

Read more at:

Relax. Keeping cold wars cold is what they do a hell of a lot better than fighting one that does not have to be fought, unless radicals over here sell pipe dreams to fools to get one ramped up. It is the exact same situation as the Cold War. There can be no devastating attack in mass without tactical nuclear first strikes followed full nuclear reprisals. Both sides know it and neither one wants it. Kind of takes the fun out of the whole damn thing when there is no prize worth winning to look forward to at the finish line. Sleep tight. I do.
We just witnessed a devastating biological attack and it is not over yet....China demonstrated they could kill millions of people world wide and destroy the U.S. economy without suffering any reprisals themselves...a huge win for them....yet gullible naive and dumbed down Americans do not realize what happened and the significance of it....it worked so well for the CHICOMS they may very well do it again.

There are many who believe that war has saved us from economic calamity - case in point WWII after the Great Depression. Prior to the release of the Covid virus China's economy was in trouble:

"China's economy was already slowing amid weak domestic demand, a crackdown on debt and the trade war with the U.S."

"New analysis of 1,000 Chinese companies from credit insurance firm Coface shows firms were already struggling to get paid at the end of 2019, even before the pandemic struck, with 37 per cent of companies at that point waiting more than four months to be paid, a sharp rise from the previous year."

Putting pressure on their biggest economic rival (the U.S.) by releasing a virus is not inconceivable. The Chinese government is unconcerned with killing its own people if it helps it to achieve its objectives.

Yeah...killing the economy of your biggest source of income makes all the sense in the world.

When ignorance goes to $50 a barrel can I have drilling rights on your head?

Read more at:

We just witnessed a devastating biological attack and it is not over yet....China demonstrated they could kill millions of people world wide and destroy the U.S. economy without suffering any reprisals themselves...a huge win for them....yet gullible naive and dumbed down Americans do not realize what happened and the significance of it....it worked so well for the CHICOMS they may very well do it again.
I remember the Bush crash. That almost destroyed the U.S. economy. I just lived through the COVID-19 year and economy was not destroyed. It was a hell of lot better than the Bush crash of 2008. I don't know where live, but you definitely need to move and broaden your outlook. If you keep your destroyed economy, by all means avoid you investment reports. My wife and I made money dude. If this is your outlook, you are doing in wrong. Not sure if you can peddle your misery successfully with employer clamoring for employees and the markets doing well.

Read more at:

I remember the Bush crash. That almost destroyed the U.S. economy. I just lived through the COVID-19 year and economy was not destroyed. It was a hell of lot better than the Bush crash of 2008. I don't know where live, but you definitely need to move and broaden your outlook. If you keep your destroyed economy, by all means avoid you investment reports. My wife and I made money dude. If this is your outlook, you are doing in wrong.
It was the housing crash was caused by idiot Democrats that mandated loans to poor people who couldn’t really afford it.

Read more at:

I remember the Bush crash. That almost destroyed the U.S. economy. I just lived through the COVID-19 year and economy was not destroyed. It was a hell of lot better than the Bush crash of 2008. I don't know where live, but you definitely need to move and broaden your outlook. If you keep your destroyed economy, by all means avoid you investment reports. My wife and I made money dude. If this is your outlook, you are doing in wrong.
It was the housing crash was caused by idiot Democrats that mandated loans to poor people who couldn’t really afford it.
Not with republican in control it wasn't. Housing wasn't my problem, factory shutdown were. You remember it your way. I remember it mine. What I remember is loans being traded like poker chips at the card table without know what the chips were really worth due to lack of regulation and over speculation.

Read more at:

I remember the Bush crash. That almost destroyed the U.S. economy. I just lived through the COVID-19 year and economy was not destroyed. It was a hell of lot better than the Bush crash of 2008. I don't know where live, but you definitely need to move and broaden your outlook. If you keep your destroyed economy, by all means avoid you investment reports. My wife and I made money dude. If this is your outlook, you are doing in wrong. Not sure if you can peddle your misery successfully with employer clamoring for employees and the markets doing well.

Forum List

Back