Rubio: China May Be Developing the ‘Next Great Pandemic’; ‘Could Be Much Deadlier, Much More Disruptive’

I still do not believe it was an intentional biologic weapon attack on the west.
Probably not

China is a reckless and sloppy nation

The virus most likely escaped by accident
Yep. I do believe in the repeated history of stupidity and government cover-ups, no matter whose government you talk about, including ours.
Think tanks may have had theories, but now they have a blue print is this was an accident. If it was, this has made up for any transgressions the Chinese have receive from the outside in its past. The Chinese are smart. but they have hindered themselves over the centuries. If only when their ships did not stop at the Cape of Good Hope at South Africa and kept going to explore instead of turning around and going back how history could have been different during the time Europeans were doing the same sailing..
Nope. No blueprint. They still have not admitted how this could have happened or that it (in fact) happened. I do believe it happened by careless stupidity of the workers and protocols in place. The government of China certainly has not made up for any transgressions. They could have been a lot more forthcoming about the event and spread among their own population and certainly should have been. The is predictable in hindsight of how that closed communist society handles unfortunate facts, acts and occurrences in their country that affect the world stage. The only thing they have learned from their history of being one of the most conquered countries (by exterior and interior forces) in the world, is that (1) They have no intention of being conquered again, (2) Pride goes before fall, but somebody will fall down dead before they admit they hugely fkd something up or acted in a way to be found reprehensible to the rest of the civilized world. They will deny to their dying day or ours or both.
Sounds like you democrats .

There are no "facts" to prove that the release of the virus was not intentional but there are some interesting reasons why it might have been intentional.

China's economic difficulty prior to the release of Covid:

"China recorded growth of 0.8% in fixed-asset investment for the first three quarters of the year, compared with 2019, but the absolute figures for the same period showed a drop of several trillion yuan. “This is not toying at the margin. This is making 2.5 trillion yuan in fixed asset investment disappear,” he said."
"If fixed-asset investment had actually fallen, as the raw data suggested, while consumption was also down, overall GDP growth could be much lower than the headline figure, Miller said. “There are very big lessons here, because people think that China’s back. They’ve done a pretty good job but ... they’re not anywhere near being back to where they were before.”"

The worm is beginning to turn:

From Fauci's emails to numerous intelligence agencies changing their tune:

"The Wuhan lab leak explanation was initially dismissed as a far-right conspiracy theory to blame China for the outbreak."

"Meanwhile, Sunday Times said British intelligence recently examined the notion and boosted its likelihood from "remote" to "possible.""

I hope so. We could use some thanos level virus shit right about now.

Well they have the blueprint now.
I still do not believe it was an intentional biologic weapon attack on the west.
I don’t care what you “believe”. The fact is they developed and weaponized a virus, unleashed it, and it has decimated Western economies and played into the hands of corrupt statists who use it to take away the rights of citizens.
That is not a weaponized virus. It does not have assured uniform mortality or disability. It does not act fast enough to disable defenses or allow an avenue of advance. Furthermore, it escaped (due to careless stupidity or bad protocol), into their own population without a viable effect vaccine for their own troops or population. It meets none of the use protocols tactically or strategically typifying use as a weapon of choice or even last resort, as outlined in NBC school or Command and General Staff School. You guys should fkn study or at least read a GD book on occasion, instead of making noises like rabid little war hawk nut balls.

I don’t care what you “believe”. The fact is they developed and weaponized a virus, unleashed it, and it has decimated Western economies and played into the hands of corrupt statists who use it to take away the rights of citizens.
That is not a weaponized virus. It does not have assured uniform mortality or disability. It does not act fast enough to disable defenses or allow an avenue of advance. Furthermore, it escaped (due to careless stupidity or bad protocol), into their own population without a viable effect vaccine for their own troops or population. It meets none of the use protocols tactically or strategically typifying use as a weapon of choice or even last resort, as outlined in NBC school or Command and General Staff School. You guys should fkn study or at least read a GD book on occasion, instead of making noises like rabid little war hawk nut balls.

First of all you in your overly simplified mind do not even understand what a weapon is.....let me get out the color crayons....

Legal Definition of a Weapon

A firearm, whether loaded or unloaded; or. A knife, bludgeon, or any other weapon, device, instrument, material, or substance, whether animate or inanimate, that, in the manner it is used, or intended to be used, is capable of producing death or serious bodily injury.

Now tell us how many deaths were caused by the virus? Yet you say it was not weaponized....nonsense.

Look at it like this.....you have in your possession a deadly virus....a potential weapon.

But you keep the lid on it....whilst you do this....it causes no harm.

Then one day you decide for whatever nefarious reason....to release it....thus by releasing it you weaponize it....allow it the freedom to go forth and infect people and kill people.

Now of course this definition might differ from the one you found in NBC school or Command and General Staff School.....yet it is reality.

Also, in your simple mindness you allow no possibility for a clever enemy to conduct a biological attack via a stealth mode.

There are several ways to do it......

China demonstrated one way by the manner it released the corona virus on the world.....first of all deny it.....keep the investigators out of the Wuhan Lab....which they have done.

Secondly ....allow some of your own people to catch it....thus you make it appear your nation is a victim also.

Knowing that you can employ ruthless crackdowns to keep the virus from infecting too many Chinese.

Allow Chinese who are infected to travel all over the world to spread the virus which they did.

Last edited:
Me either. I do believe it was created in a lab. Too many "coincidences"
As they say, "if the shoe fits.."
Not surprised if it was experimented with in a virology lab. Highly surprised they would put their virology lab in one of their own population centers and Fk up on the safety protocols. I suspect familiarity not only bred carelessness and stupidity, along with evolution of the virus itself.

First of all you in your overly simplified mind do not even understand what a weapon is.....let me get out the color crayons....

Your article does not speak to tactical or strategic use. Doubt you have much experience in the field. You sure don't sound like you do.

Not surprised if it was experimented with in a virology lab. Highly surprised they would put their virology lab in one of their own population centers and Fk up on the safety protocols. I suspect familiarity not only bred carelessness and stupidity, along with evolution of the virus itself.
It is possible it was an accident....it is also possible they did it on purpose.....look at the timing of it....that alone should raise a lot of questions.

Your article does not speak to tactical or strategic use. Doubt you have much experience in the field. You sure don't sound like you do.
Try and use some logic or just common sense.....and cease confusing yourself by throwing up a smokescreen of technical protocol aka a definition of a weaponized virus from the NBC....which is interesting as far as it goes.

What you are not grasping is how China was able to open a biological attack on the world whilst maintaining plausible deniability.

Last edited:
It is possible it was an accident....it is also possible they did it on purpose.....look at the timing of it....that alone should raise a lot of questions.

Raises no questions with me. You don't let loose a biologic weapon on purpose in your own population, without a known cure, to affect elections in another country, and it certainly was not an attack on our military. Trump could have won (unfortunately) if he had dealt with it as the threat to our country and his presidency, it became by his mix message, politicization of the pandemic. He could have been the hero, instead, he was the goat.

Try and use some logic or just common sense.....and cease confusing yourself by throwing up a smokescreen of technical protocol aka a definition of a weaponized virus from the NBC....which is interesting as far as it goes.

What you are not grasping is how China was able to open a biological attack on the world whilst maintaining plausible deniability.

Not the right kind of weapon or implementation, dude. Your idea, just won't fly.

Raises no questions with me. You don't let loose a biologic weapon on purpose in your own population, without a known cure, to affect elections in another country, and it certainly was not an attack on our military. Trump could have won (unfortunately) if he had dealt with it as the threat to our country and his presidency, it became by his mix message, politicization of the pandemic. He could have been the hero, instead, he was the goat.
You simply have no understanding of how ruthless the CHICOMS are.....and yes they still revere and follow the radical maxims of Mao who killed millions of Chinese...he is on record stating they have too many people and need to kill more.....no regard for life whatsoever aka the communist maxim of 'The End Justifies The Means'

Try and pay attention....it was already posted they knew the could contain the virus from spreading too much in China by enforcing draconian measures which they did....you simply are unable to follow the logic of how a country like china can conduct a biological attack in a stealth manner.....I will now confuse you even further.....say the U.S. or the U.K. discovers without a doubt that China released the virus on purpose. What do you think we or any nation in the western world would do in response?

What do you think should be done if it is proven China is engaging in biological warfare?

Not the right kind of weapon or implementation, dude. Your idea, just won't fly.
Around 4 million killed already but you claim it is not the right kind of weapon?

It seems to have been the perfect weapon for the chinese.

Last edited:

The most acceptable definition of biological weapons is given by WHO which states that “biological weapons are microorganisms like virus, bacteria, fungi, or other toxins that are produced and released deliberately to cause disease and death in humans, animals or plants.” In this regard WHO includes “Ebola or Lassa viruses (which) were used as biological agents.” Similarly, the Centre for Disease Control and Prevention in its definition of bioterrorism states that “a biological attack, or bioter ..

Read more at:
View: COVID-19, China’s bioweapon warfare strategy and global security

Unless the Western nations get tough with China they will be emboldened to take further horrific actions against the West.

Dr Fauci said it was worth the research

There are many who believe that war has saved us from economic calamity - case in point WWII after the Great Depression. Prior to the release of the Covid virus China's economy was in trouble:

"China's economy was already slowing amid weak domestic demand, a crackdown on debt and the trade war with the U.S."

"New analysis of 1,000 Chinese companies from credit insurance firm Coface shows firms were already struggling to get paid at the end of 2019, even before the pandemic struck, with 37 per cent of companies at that point waiting more than four months to be paid, a sharp rise from the previous year."

Putting pressure on their biggest economic rival (the U.S.) by releasing a virus is not inconceivable. The Chinese government is unconcerned with killing its own people if it helps it to achieve its objectives.

Interesting.
Informative.

You simply have no understanding of how ruthless the CHICOMS are.....and yes they still revere and follow the radical maxims of Mao who killed millions of Chinese...he is on record stating they have too many people and need to kill more.....no regard for life whatsoever aka the communist maxim of 'The End Justifies The Means'

Try and pay attention....it was already posted they knew the could contain the virus from spreading too much in China by enforcing draconian measures which they did....you simply are unable to follow the logic of how a country like china can conduct a biological attack in a stealth manner.....I will now confuse you even further.....say the U.S. or the U.K. discovers without a doubt that China released the virus on purpose. What do you think we or any nation in the western world would do in response?

What do you think should be done if it is proven China is engaging in biological warfare?
Communist and communism suck. Yes, I have studied it. Yes, I was prepared to defend against it being forced on us, for half my adult life.
It will not be proven, for multiple reasons. (1) It is not true. (2) It would not be allowed to be proven as that is not the way to keep a Cold War, cold, with radical nut balls like yourself wanting to stir up a war for fun and profit.

Forum List

Back