ron pauls message to the tea party - you are being taken for a ride!

neocon: I would say basically the Bush Doctrine:

1. Spread democracy worldwide (or at least in the ME)
2. policy of preemptive/preventive war.
I wonder if he will call you dumb?

No, Elvis isn't a dumb bimbo like some......:eusa_whistle:

He said the very same thing I did.

And you know what the best part of every time you call me dumb? You usually look like the moron.

neocon: I would say basically the Bush Doctrine:

1. Spread democracy worldwide (or at least in the ME)
2. policy of preemptive/preventive war.

Except that neocons also like a welfare state, and they also don't believe that big business can be trusted. BOOSH cut welfare first, last , and again in every budget he presented; and we all know how much he trusted big business.

oh I forgot to add: They love open borders and free trade.
What about Bush's farm subsidies? and other handouts? Why is that not considered welfare? It's not like he spent all the money on defense.

You do know that most farm subsidies actually go to big businesses right? Meaning the asshole was just doing his big business buddies a favor, as usual, there was nothing welfare about that.

Except that neocons also like a welfare state, and they also don't believe that big business can be trusted. BOOSH cut welfare first, last , and again in every budget he presented; and we all know how much he trusted big business.

What about Bush's farm subsidies? and other handouts? Why is that not considered welfare? It's not like he spent all the money on defense.

You do know that most farm subsidies actually go to big businesses right? Meaning the asshole was just doing his big business buddies a favor, as usual, there was nothing welfare about that.

then why did McCain get crushed in Iowa? He has voted against farm subsidies his entire career. He didn't even campaign there in the primaries and I can see why.

And you know what the best part of every time you call me dumb? You usually look like the moron.

No he actually gave a definition, you gave some mumbo jumbo and sent me the usual surrender in the form of a neg rep.

:lol: I said they liked War, and spreading democracy. They very same thing Elvis said. You just chose to be a troll.
Quit while you are ahead, you don't want to make yourself look too bad.

No he actually gave a definition, you gave some mumbo jumbo and sent me the usual surrender in the form of a neg rep.

The neg rep function is there for feedback. You were acting like a troll, and I was just letting you know. You then proceeded to whine about it. Thanks for proving my point.

then why did McCain get crushed in Iowa? He has voted against farm subsidies his entire career. He didn't even campaign there in the primaries and I can see why.

McCain got crushed everywhere, literally, its hard to draw any conclusions from Iowa.

The neg rep function is there for feedback. You were acting like a troll, and I was just letting you know. You then proceeded to whine about it. Thanks for proving my point.

laughing at/mentioning neg rep =/= whining about neg rep, you fool

McCain got crushed everywhere, literally, its hard to draw any conclusions from Iowa.

He got crushed in the republican primaries in Iowa and he didn't even campaign there.

In 2000, he got crushed by bush in Iowa for the same reason. He then went to New Hampshire and beat Bush by 17 points. Bush almost dropped out. then came South Carolina and they didn't like his views on the confederate flag; not to mention Bush sending out flyers saying McCain's adopted daughter from Bangladesh was actually from an extra marital affair he had with a black woman. so were it not for the farm subsidy deal and the flyers, the country may be different now.

I also why you are so intent on a neo conservative having to fit the complete definition? Bush proved he was big spender and pro military interventions. A true conservative would not get involved in the abortion debate, (government getting involved in a social issue).

He got crushed in the republican primaries in Iowa and he didn't even campaign there.

In 2000, he got crushed by bush in Iowa for the same reason. He then went to New Hampshire and beat Bush by 17 points. Bush almost dropped out. then came South Carolina and they didn't like his views on the confederate flag; not to mention Bush sending out flyers saying McCain's adopted daughter from Bangladesh was actually from an extra marital affair he had with a black woman. so were it not for the farm subsidy deal and the flyers, the country may be different now.

Like I said he got crushed in a lot of places , its hard to pick one reason for that. Off the top of my head I would say

A) People thought he was just an old Bush
B) People thought he was too old
C) Sarah Palin
D) He was too white
E) He was too white

I'm sure some had other reasons.

laughing at/mentioning neg rep =/= whining about neg rep, you fool

I gave you feed back, if I had been whining I would have said something other than troll. I would have also responded to your PM. Get a clue.

Like I said he got crushed in a lot of places , its hard to pick one reason for that. Off the top of my head I would say

C) Sarah Palin
D) He was too white
E) He was too white

but none of those explain why he got crushed in iowa in the republican primaries. and why he never campaigned there. Palin wasn't in the equation during the primaries.

I also why you are so intent on a neo conservative having to fit the complete definition? Bush proved he was big spender and pro military interventions. A true conservative would not get involved in the abortion debate, (government getting involved in a social issue).

Feel free to note that I have often posted on here that Bush was no conservative. Also my problem wasn't so much with you calling Bush a neocon, it's with the way you and others toss that label at every conservative on this board; when the truth is

A) Neocon means a hell of a lot more than "loves the military"
B) Most of us want our troops home as badly as you liberals do.

Just another stupid word that gets tossed around all too loosely, and you are one of the worst offenders.

C) Sarah Palin
D) He was too white
E) He was too white

but none of those explain why he got crushed in iowa in the republican primaries. and why he never campaigned there. Palin wasn't in the equation during the primaries.

I really don't know why. hell maybe it was over farm subsidies, people aren't that smart and can easily be led to believe things by politicians.

C) Sarah Palin
D) He was too white
E) He was too white

I really don't know why. hell maybe it was over farm subsidies, people aren't that smart and can easily be led to believe things by politicians.

I don't like the way the primaries are set up. It gives those first few states too damned much power.

Feel free to note that I have often posted on here that Bush was no conservative. Also my problem wasn't so much with you calling Bush a neocon, it's with the way you and others toss that label at every conservative on this board; when the truth is

Just another stupid word that gets tossed around all too loosely, and you are one of the worst offenders.

I didn't even mention Bush in my original post. :cuckoo:I believe Elvis was the first one to bring him up.

And I have used the word twice maybe three times in probably the last six months on this board. So please don't paint me with a broad brush.
Like I said I listen to Ron quite a bit, and do not make comments, when you have nothing to back them up with.
I also want to know how my original post was dumb or wrong? Do Neo Cons like or agree with Ron Paul?

I didn't even mention Bush in my original post. :cuckoo:I believe Elvis was the first one to bring him up.

And I have used the word twice maybe three times in probably the last six months on this board. So please don't paint me with a broad brush.
Like I said I listen to Ron quite a bit, and do not make comments, when you have nothing to back them up with.
I also want to know how my original post was dumb or wrong? Do Neo Cons like or agree with Ron Paul?
Remember when ron paul wasn't invited to the fox republican debates? even though he had more votes than several who WERE invited.

Remember when ron paul wasn't invited to the fox republican debates? even though he had more votes than several who WERE invited.
Yep! There is a reason Palin is the poster child and not Ron. I don't agree with everything Ron does or believes in, but I do agree with him on many things. He for one reminds me of Goldwater.

“As many frustrated Americans who have joined the Tea Party realize, we cannot stand against big government at home while supporting it abroad. We cannot talk about fiscal responsibility while spending trillions on occupying and bullying the rest of the world. We cannot talk about the budget deficit and spiraling domestic spending without looking at the costs of maintaining an American empire of more than 700 military bases in more than 120 foreign countries. We cannot pat ourselves on the back for cutting a few thousand dollars from a nature preserve or an inner-city swimming pool at home while turning a blind eye to a Pentagon budget that nearly equals those of the rest of the world combined.”

source

The man got it exactly right.

Sadly, while I fully understand the frustration of at least some of the TEA PARTYfolks, they are basically tools of the anti-democratic, anti-nationalists who are taking over not only our nation but most nations on earth.

Sadly, the teapartiers, like far too many Americans, are dupes.

You feel we are bullying the rest of the world? How exactly? I asked Ron the same question and he couldn't give a definate answer.

Forum List

Back