Ron Paul: US Should Not Support Israel's Gaza Blockade

I'm sure you can supply evidence of Ron Paul stating that he hates Israel, and I'm sure you can supply evidence that anyone who supports Ron Paul hates Israel as well. That will be tough, because as a supporter of Ron Paul I can honestly say that I don't hate Israel at all. We simply don't believe that the U.S. should be funding Israel, or Palestinians, or Canada, or anyone else for that matter. But you're so touchy about Israel that you're quick to jump the gun and brand anyone who disagrees with anything Israel does, or the money that we give to Israel, as a person who hates Israel or just Jews in general.

When it comes to projection of American Power? Can we state that Ron Paul is against stretching our resources thin when it comes to the Military?

I have read ZERO that would portend Ron Paul is against Israel...except from those that have twisted word and intent from Congresscritter Paul himself?

I'm Sure *IF* Israel was under a Life/Death scenario? Rep Paul would be *FOR* helping them as the case may warrant seeing as ISRAEL IS a long time friend, and confidant in the region?

Am I wrong here?

Ron Paul believes in non-interventionism, which means that no we would not go to Israel's aid if they were attacked or anything like that.

You know that's a damnedable SHAME you think that in regard to Liberty and what *WE* stand for.

Or if Rep Paul actually thinks this? He wouldn't Be for defending Liberty?

I gotta ask.

When it comes to projection of American Power? Can we state that Ron Paul is against stretching our resources thin when it comes to the Military?

I have read ZERO that would portend Ron Paul is against Israel...except from those that have twisted word and intent from Congresscritter Paul himself?

I'm Sure *IF* Israel was under a Life/Death scenario? Rep Paul would be *FOR* helping them as the case may warrant seeing as ISRAEL IS a long time friend, and confidant in the region?

Am I wrong here?

Ron Paul believes in non-interventionism, which means that no we would not go to Israel's aid if they were attacked or anything like that.

And thus, Rep Paul is a fool.

why should we have to defend israel?

Am I wrong here?

You know that's a damnedable SHAME you think that in regard to Liberty and what *WE* stand for.

I gotta ask.

We aren't meant or constituionally allowed to defend liberty across the globe, only here in america. if israel wants to become the 51st state and pay taxes instead of getting billions of dollars in handouts then our situation of defending them can change

I gotta ask.

We aren't meant or constituionally allowed to defend liberty across the globe, only here in america. if israel wants to become the 51st state and pay taxes instead of getting billions of dollars in handouts then our situation of defending them can change

Then that would portend that WWI, WWII was WRONG on our part...Despite we were attacked...But haven't the SAME enemies to frredom attacked us? From Within? From Without? The Very SAME that attack ISRAEL? For the Cause of Liberty of a people?

Hold your applause.

Am I wrong here?

And thus, Rep Paul is a fool.

Yes, because Americans should go die for other governments.

Am I wrong here?

I gotta ask.

“[America] goes not abroad in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own.” - John Quincy Adams

I gotta ask.

“[America] goes not abroad in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own.” - John Quincy Adams

But She is still Obligated by Treaties / Agreements between nations for mutal benefit.

I gotta ask.

But She is still Obligated by Treaties / Agreements between nations for mutal benefit.

Any treaty that says the U.S. is obligated to militarily aid any nation should be gotten out of immediately.

Any treaty that says the U.S. is obligated to militarily aid any nation should be gotten out of immediately.

*and isn't that what our SENATE is supposed to DO* ? Who's been asleep at the switch?

*and isn't that what our SENATE is supposed to DO* ? Who's been asleep at the switch?

Well the entire U.S. government is filled with military interventionists so it's no surprise.

Well the entire U.S. government is filled with military interventionists so it's no surprise.

OK NO dispute there. But as to treaties? Agreements are WE not Bound by honor to enforce it until such time as the Senate says *Enough*?

And last time I checked? Isn't it the Senate responsible for Codifying treaties? Until such time? I think it would be prudent to shut up [not you persey, or myself] but let the treaty play out...until repealed by the legislature? And the Potus is given notice that it no longer applies by the will of the Senate and then therefore the PEOPLE?

I don't mean to dispute you Kevin. I am playing Satan's advocate here by order of Law. I understand perfectly what you relay since we have a multitude of trouble in our own front yard.

And wouldn't it be more prudent to not enter into any more treaties until WE get our own HOUSE in order?

Right now? The US of A has a pretty weak hand on the diplomatic front...and I don't need to remind you of WHY.

Thanks Dude...

~T

People getting their panties in a wad over what politicians are talking about. I don't know why this amuses me...

Not only should it AMUSE YOU...Entertain YOU...but should CONCERN YOU greatly.

It concerns me but not greatly...

When you advocate any government action, you must first believe that violence is the best answer to the question at hand.

Allen Thornton

OK NO dispute there. But as to treaties? Agreements are WE not Bound by honor to enforce it until such time as the Senate says *Enough*?

And last time I checked? Isn't it the Senate responsible for Codifying treaties? Until such time? I think it would be prudent to shut up [not you persey, or myself] but let the treaty play out...until repealed by the legislature? And the Potus is given notice that it no longer applies by the will of the Senate and then therefore the PEOPLE?

I don't mean to dispute you Kevin. I am playing Satan's advocate here by order of Law. I understand perfectly what you relay since we have a multitude of trouble in our own front yard.

And wouldn't it be more prudent to not enter into any more treaties until WE get our own HOUSE in order?

Right now? The US of A has a pretty weak hand on the diplomatic front...and I don't need to remind you of WHY.

Thanks Dude...

~T

No, the Senate was never authorized to put American lives on the line for other governments in a misguided treaty in the first place.

Am I wrong here?

I gotta ask.
Because Liberty is for me not for thee.
According to the narco-libertarians, unless enemy troops are actually pouring across the border there is no reason to take up arms.
So the US involvement in WW2 was misguided because Germany posed no threat to us.

This is why the narco libertarians will never win an election in this country.

I gotta ask.
According to the narco-libertarians, unless enemy troops are actually pouring across the border there is no reason to take up arms.
So the US involvement in WW2 was misguided because Germany posed no threat to us.

And according to you and the rest of the imperialist neocons it's fine to bomb and invade a country that has done nothing to us.

I gotta ask.

And according to you and the rest of the imperialist neocons it's fine to bomb and invade a country that has done nothing to us.

Great comeback. Not.
Do you deny the narco-libertarian view is that the U.S. should not have gone to war against Germany in WW2?

Forum List

Back