Ron Johnson unloads on Fauci on Senate Floor, Ann Coulter unloads on Fauci in new column: 'He Wants To Deny The Reality Of What He Said, What He Did!'

Western civilization real advancement has been thwarted by everything social justice agendas can affect. We have today, two potential hot spots for war with nations that have nuclear weapons. The taxation that people have endured for every program under the sun there is puts us on a course for self destruction. The inept and incompetent have to much power in most fields of living. And we are going to legalize it. The deal with the devil you made is a more and more authoritarian government that penalized those who obey laws.
Keep in mind that there is no way at this juncture that the U.S. could fight a
war in Eastern Ukraine with Russia.Russia has been building up their front
{ around 100,ooo troops } near the border.Russia would topple us.
Plus Russia has more Nukes.

I use to be concerned for you fucks who won't get the vaxx. Not anymore.

Fuck ya's. The less of you assholes around, the sooner we'll be over this.

As far as Fauci is concerned. Go find yourselves another whipping boy. You can start by looking in the fucking mirror.

Hopefully, Dr. Fauci wiil still be around long after shitheels like Johnson & Coulter have crawled back under their rocks. We'll see who the history books will be kinder to, but rest assured it won't Johnson or Coulter. That you can bank on.
Why don't you just call us "Dirty Jews" you DemNazi Fascist Child of Hell?

You are saying the same things about unvaxxed natural immunity people as The Nazis said about the Jews, you DemNazi Fascist Pig.
Fuck off, you made the comparison, asshole. Take your Nazi comparison & shove it up your stupid ass. You assholes are to blame for this pandemic being out of control. AGAIN. You learned nothing from 2020, but you have shown that you give not a rats ass about your fellow man.

Am I'm a Nazi? Look in the fucking mirror.

Fuck off, you made the comparison, asshole. Take your Nazi comparison & shove it up your stupid ass. You assholes are to blame for this pandemic being out of control. AGAIN. You learned nothing from 2020, but you have shown that you give not a rats ass about your fellow man.

Am I'm a Nazi? Look in the fucking mirror.
You are a Satanic DemNazi hater. You will burn in Hell for your lies and hatred. Your kind will face Judgment Day and the Eternal Flames of The Lake of Fire and join your god, Satan forever in eternal torment and imprisonment. You will quake with fear when Jesus Christ comes to claim The Throne of David and to rule over a renewed Earth as it was first intended, and people like you will not exist.

We don't give a rat's ass about our fellow man? You are the one that is saying people with natural immunity should be murdered, made jobless, homeless, and penniless.

We see your true colors you DemNazi Fascist Pig.

You are a Satanic DemNazi hater. You will burn in Hell for your lies and hatred. Your kind will face Judgment Day and the Eternal Flames of The Lake of Fire and join your god, Satan forever in eternal torment and imprisonment, when Jesus Christ comes to claim The Throne of David and to rule over a renewed Earth as it was first intended.
Look at your own post & others before you preach to me about hatred.

Then look in the mirror, hypocrite.

Look at your own post & others before you preach to me about hatred.

Then look in the mirror, hypocrite.
I am not the hypocrite saying he cares about his fellow man while advocating that people with Natural Immunity should die of COVID or be shot dead.

Look in the mirror, child of Hell.

I am glad there is a Hell built for EVIL people like you.

I use to be concerned for you fucks who won't get the vaxx. Not anymore.

Fuck ya's. The less of you assholes around, the sooner we'll be over this.

As far as Fauci is concerned. Go find yourselves another whipping boy. You can start by looking in the fucking mirror.

Hopefully, Dr. Fauci wiil still be around long after shitheels like Johnson & Coulter have crawled back under their rocks. We'll see who the history books will be kinder to, but rest assured it won't Johnson or Coulter. That you can bank on.
That's sort of your problem....you care too much about what other people are doing with their own private lives and want to control them.

Fauci is a deranged ghoul of virus creation, virus spreading, and seeking to be health dictator of the world

I am not the hypocrite saying he cares about his fellow man while advocating that people with Natural Immunity should die of COVID or be shot dead.

Look in the mirror, child of Hell.

I am glad there is a Hell built for EVIL people like you.
Post a link to my post where I said people should be shot, liar.

You're violating one of the Ten Commandments with your lie, hypocrite. Seek repentence.

I've dealt with religiious God loving self righteous hypocrits like you before. And you're all alike.

That's sort of your problem....you care too much about what other people are doing with their own private lives and want to control them.
It's more than that. He wants them to be shot or die of COVID. That's real visceral Nazi Hatred right there.

Post a link to my post where I said people should be shot, liar.

You're violating one of the Ten Commandments with your lie, hypocrite. Seek repentence.

I've dealt with religiious God loving self righteous hypocrits like you before. And you're all alike.
Dear Child of Hell:

You participated in a thread where comments ranged from shooting people with natural immunity was discussed, and well as hoping they died of COVID, and you echoed that sentiment with the following comment.

"Fuck ya's. The less of you assholes around, the sooner we'll be over this."

GUILTY!

Dear Child of Hell:

You participated in a thread where comments ranged from shooting people with natural immunity was discussed, and well as hoping they died of COVID, and you echoed that sentiment with the following comment.

"Fuck ya's. The less of you assholes around, the sooner we'll be over this."

GUILTY!
You still mad?

Back in the "AIDS/Fauci" era of the 1980's, when he insisted everyone would get the disease, no heterosexual I knew acquired the disease and everyone was as promiscuous as ever without worrying about rubbers except to prevent making babies. :heehee: If you were in a relationship you had your lady take the pill. :dunno: Side effect of the pill would make the lady's tits enlarge if she was normal. The 80's and 90's were great times for normal sex. 👍

Forum List

Back