Ron DeSantis vs trump - good poll

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
The trend is ron's friend....

If rudy Giuliani had taken AG, and trump had picked a good FBI director, things would be different.

Trump is over because trump picked sessions and chris wray.

Too old, too disliked, too toxic.

Ron DeSantis however is rising, and his negatives are low.

Ron is also going after MFV and public education.

No brainer....

America doesn’t know Ron DeSantis
Once they get to meet him, I don’t think they will like him

I was 100% all in for DeSantis, until I found out he voted yes on the NDAA reauthorization while he was a congressman. He dropped a couple of notches with me. But his record of vetoing spending in FL, still keeps him above Trump, IMO.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Trump will not go meekly
He will turn the wrath of MAGA against DeSantis
I do think he'll try, but we're already seeing them soften on him. As usual, they'll be led by talk radio and MAGA media in their thinking.

So then the question will be, what he does next. I think there's a pretty good chance he'll try EVERYTHING, which could be pretty entertaining.

:popcorn:

They will "get to know him" as soon as he wins the Republican primary. Which I predict will be in 2028. That's when the media will immediately begin to trash him, dig into his personal life, attack his family members, and. - of course - call him a racist.

Then you will be back to say see I told you you wouldn't like him.

Trump will not go meekly

I suspect he'll end up running 3rd party, once the RNC goes knee deep in favor of DeSantis. If that happens, the MAGA crowd will allow for a democrat POTUS in 2024, by splitting the vote.

If rudy Giuliani had taken AG, and trump had picked a good FBI director, things would be different.

No brainer....
Trump has not come out swinging yet. When he does, you will find DeSantis will collapse like a wet paper bag.

DeSantis is not a brawler. He's a passive-aggressive piss boy.

Every spineless lickspittle Republican in the country is on their knees every night praying for Trump to be indicted.

Miami knows him...

How did DeSantis do in miami?

Dems hit PANIC button....

You will trash him. It won't stick like it did with trump...

MAGA will vote DeSantis in 2024, whether trump likes it or not...

Trump has not come out swinging yet. When he does, you will find DeSantis will collapse like a wet paper bag.

DeSantis is not a brawler. He's a passive-aggressive piss boy.

Every spineless lickspittle Republican in the country is on their knees every night praying for Trump to be indicted.

Spineless republicans do not stand up to pfizer and public education. They enrich both.

Sincerely

W
McConnell
Ryan
Boehner
Cheney
Kinzinger

Look, Democrats will scour the earth for dirt on Desantis and if they can't find any they will just fabricate something to destroy him. KNOW YOUR OPONENT there's no LIE Democrats won't tell to win an election.

Miami knows him...

How did DeSantis do in miami?

Dems hit PANIC button....

You will trash him. It won't stick like it did with trump...

MAGA will vote DeSantis in 2024, whether trump likes it or not...

The question is…Will the Ron DeSantis “charisma” carry outside of Florida?

Trump will declare that DeSantis stole the primary election and he is not the legitimate Republican candidate

Will MAGA listen to common sense or listen to Trumps rankings?
We already know the answer to that

Look, Democrats will scour the earth for dirt on Desantis and if they can't find any they will just fabricate something to destroy him. KNOW YOUR OPONENT there's no LIE Democrats won't tell to win an election.

No need to
Trump is doing it for them

If you don't know him, how do you know?

Already starting your bullshit attacks.

There are Republicans who have more charisma and are more “likable” than DeSantis

Nikki Haley and Noem come to mind

No brainer....

And the transition begins. Time to throw him under the bus, as he’s done to so many others.

Fitting. Predictable.

Trump will not go meekly

I was 100% all in for DeSantis, until I found out he voted yes on the NDAA reauthorization while he was a congressman. He dropped a couple of notches with me. But his record of vetoing spending in FL, still keeps him above Trump, IMO.

Yes, because you’ll lie and defame him as well

I'm pissed at DeSantis for supporting that filthy ass Internet tax.

However, otherwise he is a great Governor.

I just want him to push through Constitutional carry for Florida.

Forum List

Back