Romney: Trump requesting Biden investigation from China, Ukraine 'wrong and appalling'

Jesus! come on Mitt, just switch your party affiliation already....We all know what a spineless weasel you are....

I understand that before dying, RINO McCain bit Romney on the neck drinking his blood as said: "You will remember . . ."

View attachment 282848
Trumpkins are the RINO’s hack

I couldn't agree more and there is barely a republican party anymore it is now the trumpkin party.

Yes, how dare Republican's elect a strong President that won't cave in to Democrats....

Look around on this forum independents and dissatisfied dems elected trump, if he had to depend solely on the republican's he would not be president today.

He defeated 16 other Republicans
Do you remember that?

"Traitorous" because Trump refused to be illegally removed from office by seditious pricks?

Traitorous because he's a traitor. He accepts intelligence of hostile foreign countries over his own. He asks hostile foreign countries for help to win elections. Take your fucking pick.

And still does despite this illegal "impeachment"?

Perfectly legal, perfectly Constitutional. Your butt hurt has nothing to do with the legality of impeachment. He doesn't get to do whatever the fuck he wants scot-free forever. He's *pResident, not king. Subverting the Republican party to take up the mantle of an authoritarian wet dream is going to cost you. The Cult45 never seem to understand that.

In other and better times you would taken out and hanged for your treason.

In other and better times, so would the both of you. In the public square, for all to witness as a consequence to your treachery.

You have a funny (fucked up, that is) way of seeing the miserable world your ilk has tried to create.

And you are talking out of your back side, as usual.

Enjoy it. You deserve every bit of the misery you have created for yourself.

As do you.

I understand that before dying, RINO McCain bit Romney on the neck drinking his blood as said: "You will remember . . ."

View attachment 282848

I couldn't agree more and there is barely a republican party anymore it is now the trumpkin party.

Yes, how dare Republican's elect a strong President that won't cave in to Democrats....

Look around on this forum independents and dissatisfied dems elected trump, if he had to depend solely on the republican's he would not be president today.

Do you remember that?
Democrats can't even win little trivial arguments these days.
How so many people can be so obviously wrong all at the same time and not realize it is baffling to me. It's the power of lies and control of information at work, the only way to explain it.

What states that hillary lost, would Bernie have won?
Pa, Ohio, Wisconsin and Michigan likely and maybe Florida and Iowa.
election-results.jpg

Do you remember that?
Democrats can't even win little trivial arguments these days.
How so many people can be so obviously wrong all at the same time and not realize it is baffling to me. It's the power of lies and control of information at work, the only way to explain it.

They simply can't think for themselves
They read The NYT or approved subsidiary and say yeah, I think that too.
They think that all is well.

I figured it out and quite honestly,
I'm not that smart. My brother is an aerospace engineer who spends half his
time in places like Hungary and Belgium training engineers how to install, operate and maintain giant hydraulic mine-shaft fans, and he says that generally, after talking to average people over there, Americans are a bunch of ignorant, brainwashed sheep.

Last edited:
Traitorous because he's a traitor. He accepts intelligence of hostile foreign countries over his own. He asks hostile foreign countries for help to win elections. Take your fucking pick.
Maybe if our own intelligence agencies weren't still trying to stage a coup, like the CIA did by placing a mole in the White House who was dubbed a "whistleblower" which is a lie (whistle blowers report agency abuses...they don't spy on the president making claims that cannot be substantiated or come forward to explain their claims...pure political theater designed to do what the Russian hoax could not).
Meanwhile the mole has quietly been recalled by the CIA. We should be thankful they arem't doing things like in the old days and just blow the top of Trump's head off but that may still be coming with your enthusiastic approval no doubt.

Perfectly legal, perfectly Constitutional. Your butt hurt has nothing to do with the legality of impeachment. He doesn't get to do whatever the fuck he wants scot-free forever. He's *pResident, not king. Subverting the Republican party to take up the mantle of an authoritarian wet dream is going to cost you. The Cult45 never seem to understand that.
Not perfectly legal at all. It requires a vote of the House (hasn't been taken) and a declaration listing articles of impeachment (hasn't been done) and a formal inquiry (nope). Yet Nan and her troops are already calling witnesses and holding hearings in a political circus which is what this "impeachment" is meant to be...just like the collusion hoax. It's bullshit, to be blunt.
It's a cheap publicity stunt....NOT an impeachment.

In other and better times, so would both of you. In the public square, for all to witness as a consequence to your treachery.
Spoken like Chairman Mao. Or more accurately Benedict Arnold. Don't forget your first try at a seditious coup. Didn't go well did it.
And you are talking out of your back side, as usual.
Still pretending you are some sort of old timey conservative or middle of the road patriot? You fucked that up haven't you.
You are a cowardly traitor. A real punk. Someone with a shiv and a high sense of betrayal.
You know you will never vote Trump out of office so your gang is going to get your way by any means necessary.
You make my skin crawl.
As do you.
I'm very happy at the way things are going. I have no need to subvert the law and act like a cowardly, squirming, lying rat, unlike you.

Last edited:
I'm not that smart. My brother is an aerospace engineer who spend half his
time in places like Hungary and Belgium training engineers how to install, operate and maintain giant hydraulic mine-shaft fans, and he says that generally, after talking to average people over there, Americans are a bunch of ignorant, brainwashed sheep.

Lovely.

I'm not that smart. My brother is an aerospace engineer who spend half his

Lovely.

I would tend to agree, but then pivot and ask -
Why are they importing your brother then?

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) on Friday broke sharply with President Trump's call for China and Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden, calling it "wrong and appalling."

"When the only American citizen President Trump singles out for China’s investigation is his political opponent in the midst of the Democratic nomination process, it strains credulity to suggest that it is anything other than politically motivated," Romney said in a statement, which he also tweeted out.

The day before, Trump floated to reporters outside of the White House that the two countries should probe Biden, the Democratic 2020 front-runner, and his son, Hunter Biden, even as House Democrats work on an impeachment inquiry centered on allegations that Trump sought to withhold aid to Ukraine as an effort to get Kiev to launch a probe.

"China should start an investigation into the Bidens,” Trump said in front of cameras on the South Lawn.

The president added that he had not explicitly asked Chinese President Xi Jinping to open such a probe, but that it’s “certainly something we can start thinking about.”

Most Republicans, who are currently scattered across the country for a two-week recess, have remained silent on Trump publicly suggesting that foreign governments investigate a potential 2020 rival.

But Romney is part of a small group of Republicans who have spoken out this week, though none have backed the impeachment inquiry against Trump.

Romney: Trump requesting Biden investigation from China, Ukraine 'wrong and appalling'

Jesus! come on Mitt, just switch your party affiliation already....We all know what a spineless weasel you are....
Romney had a man on that same corrupt board in Ukraine as Hunter Biden. Don't let Mitt's church-boy act fool you. He's a Deep State Back-Stabber insanely jealous of Trump.

TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN

President Trump today publicly called on both Ukraine and China to investigate the Bidens.

Weird how no one assumes that it's possible that an investigation might clear Joe Biden of corruption, thus harming Trump’s prospects if Biden becomes the nominee, but that doesn’t mean Trump is asking for foreign assistance in his reelection campaign.

Senate Democrats urged Ukraine to cooperate with Robert Mueller. Doing so might have supplied Democrats with ammunition with which to impeach Trump or at least undermine his election prospects. But that didn’t mean Senate Democrats were asking for foreign in assistance in their campaign to remove or defeat Trump.

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) on Friday broke sharply with President Trump's call for China and Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden, calling it "wrong and appalling."

"When the only American citizen President Trump singles out for China’s investigation is his political opponent in the midst of the Democratic nomination process, it strains credulity to suggest that it is anything other than politically motivated," Romney said in a statement, which he also tweeted out.

The day before, Trump floated to reporters outside of the White House that the two countries should probe Biden, the Democratic 2020 front-runner, and his son, Hunter Biden, even as House Democrats work on an impeachment inquiry centered on allegations that Trump sought to withhold aid to Ukraine as an effort to get Kiev to launch a probe.

"China should start an investigation into the Bidens,” Trump said in front of cameras on the South Lawn.

The president added that he had not explicitly asked Chinese President Xi Jinping to open such a probe, but that it’s “certainly something we can start thinking about.”

Most Republicans, who are currently scattered across the country for a two-week recess, have remained silent on Trump publicly suggesting that foreign governments investigate a potential 2020 rival.

But Romney is part of a small group of Republicans who have spoken out this week, though none have backed the impeachment inquiry against Trump.

Romney had a man on that same corrupt board in Ukraine as Hunter Biden. Don't let Mitt's church-boy act fool you. He's a Deep State Back-Stabber insanely jealous of Trump.

TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN

President Trump today publicly called on both Ukraine and China to investigate the Bidens.

Weird how no one assumes that it's possible that an investigation might clear Joe Biden of corruption, thus harming Trump’s prospects if Biden becomes the nominee, but that doesn’t mean Trump is asking for foreign assistance in his reelection campaign.

Senate Democrats urged Ukraine to cooperate with Robert Mueller. Doing so might have supplied Democrats with ammunition with which to impeach Trump or at least undermine his election prospects. But that didn’t mean Senate Democrats were asking for foreign in assistance in their campaign to remove or defeat Trump.
Which means Trump was soliciting something of value from a foreign national in connection with a US election, right?

Trump–Ukraine controversy - Wikipedia

"Trump's solicitation of foreign interference prompted Federal Elections Commission chair Ellen Weintraub to reiterate that 'it is illegal for any person to solicit, accept, or receive anything of value from a foreign national in connection with a U.S. election.'"

For Mitt and all principled conservatives.....there's an ugly, ugly truth to face:

Trump is not an aberration or perversion of republican values. Trump *perfectly* represents what the GOP actually is. It is you that is out of step with the Republican party. You need to look elsewhere for representation.

Guess mittens missed big mouth Biden outing himself on National television.

Color me shocked.

With Corker, Flake and McCain no longer in congress, Romney is moving very close to being the biggest Republican dipshit in government.

New Topics

Forum List

Back