Romney skipping GOP convention, joins list of presidents, leaders

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
The party's over

A spokesman for former President George W. Bush said yesterday that he would not be attending and a spokesman for his former President George H.W. Bush said he would not attend either. Jeb Bush, who ran for the Republican presidential nomination, told CNN earlier this yea rthat he would not attend the convention.
Sen. John McCain, the 2008 Republican nominee, announced last month he was skipping the convention.

Romney skipping GOP convention, joins list of presidents, leaders - CNNPolitics.com

Paul Ryan: 'I'm just not ready' to back Donald Trump

Paul Ryan: 'I'm just not ready' to back Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com

The party's over

A spokesman for former President George W. Bush said yesterday that he would not be attending and a spokesman for his former President George H.W. Bush said he would not attend either. Jeb Bush, who ran for the Republican presidential nomination, told CNN earlier this yea rthat he would not attend the convention.
Sen. John McCain, the 2008 Republican nominee, announced last month he was skipping the convention.

Romney skipping GOP convention, joins list of presidents, leaders - CNNPolitics.com

Yo, Can We Say The Elites? My one hope is? Trump tells them all off!!!

"GTP"
0e1964c1026a25a8d25f68c453f76685.jpg

• Banned
So all that will be left are uneducated bitter old whites, good luck trying to win the election with just those rubes, since they are in the minority

So all that will be left are uneducated bitter old whites, good luck trying to win the election with just those rubes, since they are in the minority
Yes, Hillary has done SO MUCH for minorities...NOT!

The party's over

hey i aint going myself.....im boycotting trump....

The party's over

"GTP"
View attachment 73904
now you are a trump man....what happened to all that bullshit you attributed to him when you were kissing cruzs ass?...typical party person...."i may not care for the person, i may not agree with him,i think he is a liar,but hey....he is in my party so it doesnt matter...

Yes, Hillary has done SO MUCH for minorities...NOT!
Any one who is Jewish and supports trump has a goyishe kop.

Any one who is Jewish and supports trump has a goyishe kop.

That goes double for any Jewish Obama supporter.

The party's over

"GTP"
View attachment 73904
now you are a trump man....what happened to all that bullshit you attributed to him when you were kissing cruzs ass?...typical party person...."i may not care for the person, i may not agree with him,i think he is a liar,but hey....he is in my party so it doesnt matter...

Yo, how about Clinton and Obama in 2008?

"GTP"
images (9).jpg

Forum List

Back