Romney showboating

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
But the last-minute nature of the call for donations left some in the campaign concerned that they would end up with an empty truck. So the night before the event, campaign aides went to a local Wal-Mart and spent $5,000 on granola bars, canned food, and diapers to put on display while they waited for donations to come in, according to one staffer. (The campaign confirmed that it "did donate supplies to the relief effort," but would not specify how much it spent.)

This later led to a staging for some supporters to hand supplies to Romney himself:

As supporters lined up to greet the candidate, a young volunteer in a Romney/Ryan T-shirt stood near the tables, his hands cupped around his mouth, shouting, "You need a donation to get in line!"

Empty-handed supporters pled for entrance, with one woman asking, "What if we dropped off our donations up front?"

The volunteer gestured toward a pile of groceries conveniently stacked near the candidate. "Just grab something," he said.

Two teenage boys retrieved a jar of peanut butter each, and got in line. When it was their turn, they handed their "donations" to Romney. He took them, smiled, and offered an earnest "Thank you."

Romney Campaign Bought Own Supplies For 'Storm Relief Event' In Ohio | TPM LiveWire

This is what you find important? That not everyone can give and they shared the credit for donating? Oooooh, greedy, racist conservatives can't fool you guys

I am so disappointed in Mittens...Not.....This is just practice for his new job...

6a00d83451af9f69e2017d3c95a959970c-500wi
..bring your tired masses and bend over....:tongue:

I am so disappointed in Mittens...Not.....This is just practice for his new job...

Got photoshop? The freaking left never fails to amaze, like Maobama isn't out there getting infront of every camera he can find. Get real.

So Ravi, did you send in your donation?? Go the the Red Cross and donate blood??

I sent my $100.00 Red Cross donation yesterday, we'll get by on some frozen soup and homemade bread. Better than what some will have this week.

So Ravi, did you send in your donation?? Go the the Red Cross and donate blood??

I sent my $100.00 Red Cross donation yesterday, we'll get by on some frozen soup and homemade bread. Better than what some will have this week.

I don't do blood, but yeah, I sent in my donation.

What does this have to do with Mitten showboating?

Got photoshop? The freaking left never fails to amaze, like Maobama isn't out there getting infront of every camera he can find. Get real.

Oh give it a rest....it was funny. Besides neither Obama nor Romney are there to be shy about whatever they are peddling to improve their image.

The volunteer gestured toward a pile of groceries conveniently stacked near the candidate. "Just grab something," he said.

Two teenage boys retrieved a jar of peanut butter each, and got in line. When it was their turn, they handed their "donations" to Romney. He took them, smiled, and offered an earnest "Thank you."
Romney the snake-oil salesman; it’s Louisiana politics from the 1930’s.

And if Romney did nothing what would those of you of the liberal mindset be saying about him? Here allow me he is greedy rich white man who doesn't care about people or there suffering or something along those lines if I'm mistaken feel free to correct this with what you would say.

mountain out of a molehill. So he manufactured a photo op. Not like we havent' seen that before.

the REAL issue, is the policy difference. Romney=bus full of lima beans and do away with FEMA. That is an uncomfortable platform to be standing on when the waves are smashing the shores.

My God you Obamabots have lost your minds... You'd be bitching if Romney did nothing, instead he does do something and you're bitching about that... Fucking Liberal loons!

Forum List

Back