Romney backs universal cash for kids

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Sen. Mitt Romney (R., Utah) on Sunday evening announced a plan to give American parents up to $2,500 per child per year.

Romney Backs Universal Cash for Kids

OH AND THE WEAK MINDED TARDS they are clueless how 1. Romney wrote OBAMACARE and Obama took it from the loser bastard.
2. This dumb SOB FORCED the ppl of TX to take the HPV shot many were sickened by it a few deaths etc...

and we pay for his fkd inn the head kids just like the rest of these elite assholes. YOU LIVE IN HUNGER GAMES IDIOTS how much more LIVE proof do you moron need.

Wasn't Romney the guy Obama beat in 2012??

Wow, I wonder what kind of clown party nominated him to be their party's presidential nominee.....

Sen. Mitt Romney (R., Utah) on Sunday evening announced a plan to give American parents up to $2,500 per child per year.

OH AND THE WEAK MINDED TARDS they are clueless how 1. Romney wrote OBAMACARE and Obama took it from the loser bastard.
2. This dumb SOB FORCED the ppl of TX to take the HPV shot many were sickened by it a few deaths etc...

and we pay for his fkd inn the head kids just like the rest of these elite assholes. YOU LIVE IN HUNGER GAMES IDIOTS how much more LIVE proof do you moron need.
No, Romney did not write Obamacare, that was the Heritage Foundation, Romney merely implemented it in MA as governor. Alex markets the only pharma products we need.

How is this any different than the current deduction, other than being more?

No they changed that last year, they added income levels and rules that determined how much of the 1,000 per child I can qualify, it used to be automatic for years that I got all of it, now I got ZERO last year despite that I am on disability that straddles the poverty low middle income levels.

We need more babies being born and around to pay their taxes, to pay for the debt we accrued.

The $2500 a year we pay them per kid while growing up, will be less than what each of those children when adults, will be paying in taxes each year.... is the theory, I suppose????

Happy news for dead-beat parents ... no more child support bills in the mail ... maybe open up some jail space as well ... and only increases Federal spending by 0.1% ... sounds like a bargain to me ... Mormons do have their priorities right ...

Wow, I wonder what kind of clown party nominated him to be their party's presidential nominee.....

Indeed. They lucked out with Trump. McCain and Romney were weak candidates.

McCain was old and feebed and a Halfacrat, and Romney, also a Hafacrat, got beat up by a girl.

• Banned

the majority are CLUELESS------------

upload_2019-12-17_10-17-58.png

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blog...ly-admits-that-obamacare-came-from-romneycare

Happy news for dead-beat parents ... no more child support bills in the mail ... maybe open up some jail space as well ... and only increases Federal spending by 0.1% ... sounds like a bargain to me ... Mormons do have their priorities right ...
Parents sure made it before CHILD SUPPORT ever existed in the past. Funny how so many can't do it today but boy they can go around spreading those legs and find the money for abortions though. Typical leftist life.

upload_2019-12-17_10-24-22.png

No, Romney did not write Obamacare, that was the Heritage Foundation, Romney merely implemented it in MA as governor. Alex markets the only pharma products we need.
dumbass RESEARCH IT FOOL!

Parents sure made it before CHILD SUPPORT ever existed in the past. Funny how so many can't do it today but boy they can go around spreading those legs and find the money for abortions though. Typical leftist life.

Divorce is something of a recent thing ... Catholics still prohibit it I believe ... so no child support in feudal times certainly ... during my grandparents time, divorce was still rare and carried a fairly heavy social stigma ... "divorcee" was a dirty word back then ...

No, single parents still have to get by without child support ... it was the Clinton Administration that started clamping down on the 80% failure to pay rates of court ordered support in the USA ... as part of the welfare reforms in the mid-1990's ... is it just leftists who think court orders should be obeyed? ...

So ... how far are you behind on your child support that you should feel it's unjustly enforced? ... and it actually takes more than a woman spreading her legs to make a baby, there still has to be a man to put his dork in her ... how underfunded was your high school? ...

Forum List

Back