Rocks are Alive

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Rocks are alive

, but a baby in the womb isn't. Nobody in their right mind takes the left seriously

I love watching this guy's debates with college students.. To the libs here who think a modern college degree has any value, THIS is what modern "education" really is

You really just can't make this shit up. I'm trying to come up with a conclusion in my head of what led them to this nonsense but I honestly can't.

interdasting.jpg

Rocks are alive

, but a baby in the womb isn't. Nobody in their right mind takes the left seriously

I love watching this guy's debates with college students.. To the libs here who think a modern college degree has any value, THIS is what modern "education" really is

View attachment 621276

Again the kindergarten test applies. Would my kindergarteners laugh at the notion that rocks are alive? Why yes, yes they would.

Case closed

Rocks are alive

View attachment 621276
Lol you love watching a man that can only win arguments against children

Big brain power right there

Lol you love watching a man that can only win arguments against children

Big brain power right there
These are adults. Indoctrinated, brainwashed, college educated adults but adults.
.YOU gave them the right to vote in elections, fight in wars and enter into contracts. They are adults

Forum List

Back