Rochester police chief, deputy retiring after Daniel Prude death

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
happy now, black lives matter?

EhaxR0eXgAEz3Ng

A Police Officer in upstate NY retires after 34 years service and it becomes a "current event"?
Published 15 min ago with today's date. Sounds current.
The guy is basically saying, "if you have a guy that is spitting, correct procedure calls not only for putting a spit hood on him, but holding him down in restraints until he quits moving". He stands by that action and if the Mayor questions his judgement just because he told her it was a drug overdose at the time, not telling her of the officer's action back in March, and didn't tell her the rest until Aug, then he resigns, cause everybody knows what kind of man he is. OK. I guess he'll have a retirement party with all his friends. Doubt if I send a "Congrats" card.

Good on them! There's no reason to risk their lives working for a city that refuses to enforce the laws.
Prayers up for the people of Rochester while the Democrats like Maxine Waters soothe themselves while true Americans lose all to advantage-seeking criminals who cash in.

I think Maxine Waters should lose her seat in Congress for getting the ball rolling on stalking and harrassing non-Democrats with malice aforethought. I'm sick of hateful vipers in Congress. They're monsters who make other people into monsters.

The people of Rochester were thrown under the bus by wicked Democrats who hate the unborn Americans because they have no voice, and think if they can con someone into abortion, they can deny common people their safety against people who will have a free for all against the innocent with no cops to stop them.

I hope the American people will shut down the Democrat machine for the good of decent people who used to trust the Democrats. It's gone too far, and nobody can touch them by imposing justice on bad leaders that Democrats have become.

Last edited:
It doesn't take over 5 months to investigate something like this.

Just announced by Charles Payne. The entire Rochester police command all resigned. No one is in charge. The Mayor has no idea what to do.

Will they be replacing the Rochester command staff with social workers?

:laughing0301:
Wait till the first FEMALE social worker shows up to a domestic violence call and gets battered or worse yet, raped....

Leftists are certifiably retarded

Forum List

Back