Robots could steal 80 million jobs and the liberals are clueless.

A $15 wage is all it takes to build a robot?

Why haven't all jobs that earn more than $15 been replaced by robots?

Because many of the jobs making more than $15/hour involve having actual skills. The jobs you want to be handed $15/hour are the ones that a monkey could be trained to do.

A $15 wage is all it takes to build a robot?

Why haven't all jobs that earn more than $15 been replaced by robots?

Because many of the jobs making more than $15/hour involve having actual skills. The jobs you want to be handed $15/hour are the ones that a monkey could be trained to do.

More reason why conservatives can't get elected

I remember 30 years ago installing a molding machine with a 6 axis robot in this golf ball plant, the operators just laughed.
I thought to myself don't laugh to hard this cell replaces three of you.

Fast forward 30 years and stupid liberals want $15 bucks to flip a burger.. These idiots will never learn.

Robots coming to steal half your jobs, Bank of England warns

Roughly half of the workforce in the UK and the US are likely to eventually lose their jobs to robots, as technological automation trends spread across all industries and service sectors, the Bank of England’s chief economist has warned.
Unveiling the Bank’s newstatistics, based on the historic trends in the market economy, Andy Haldane warned the Trades Union Congress that half of UK workers might find themselves unemployed in the coming decades.

“Taking the probabilities of automation, and multiplying them by the numbers employed, gives a broad brush estimate of the number of jobs potentially automatable,” Haldane said, stressing that 15 million people might be affected on the island nation that currently has a workforce of 31.21 million.

The same trend, the chief economist warned will also be witnessed in the US, where the current labor force of roughly 160 million Americans will see half of its jobs go to automation.

“For the UK, that would suggest up to 15 million jobs could be at risk of automation. In the US, the corresponding figure would be 80 million jobs,” Haldane said.

At the same time, the economist noted that previous predictions concerning the impact of modernization on the workforce had been proven wrong since the beginning of the industrial revolution. However, citing fears over the growth of “artificial intelligence,”

I notice you didn't comment beyond your initial post. Weren't you the one just saying that us liberals were talking about this topic? And you fucking started a threat about this subject in 2015? Boy it's easy to see your hypocricy. So transparent.

I remember 30 years ago installing a molding machine with a 6 axis robot in this golf ball plant, the operators just laughed.
I thought to myself don't laugh to hard this cell replaces three of you.

Fast forward 30 years and stupid liberals want $15 bucks to flip a burger.. These idiots will never learn.

Robots coming to steal half your jobs, Bank of England warns

Roughly half of the workforce in the UK and the US are likely to eventually lose their jobs to robots, as technological automation trends spread across all industries and service sectors, the Bank of England’s chief economist has warned.
Unveiling the Bank’s newstatistics, based on the historic trends in the market economy, Andy Haldane warned the Trades Union Congress that half of UK workers might find themselves unemployed in the coming decades.

“Taking the probabilities of automation, and multiplying them by the numbers employed, gives a broad brush estimate of the number of jobs potentially automatable,” Haldane said, stressing that 15 million people might be affected on the island nation that currently has a workforce of 31.21 million.

The same trend, the chief economist warned will also be witnessed in the US, where the current labor force of roughly 160 million Americans will see half of its jobs go to automation.

“For the UK, that would suggest up to 15 million jobs could be at risk of automation. In the US, the corresponding figure would be 80 million jobs,” Haldane said.

At the same time, the economist noted that previous predictions concerning the impact of modernization on the workforce had been proven wrong since the beginning of the industrial revolution. However, citing fears over the growth of “artificial intelligence,”

I notice you didn't comment beyond your initial post. Weren't you the one just saying that us liberals were talking about this topic? And you fucking started a threat about this subject in 2015? Boy it's easy to see your hypocricy. So transparent.

LMFAO again puts you are the ones who flipped flopped now that Trump is in charge

Forum List

Back