Robert Deniro linked to prostitution ring and children

You know there is no proof of Robert De Niro even using the Call Girl Agency...

He was interviewed as a witness, thats it... that is all you got...

Trump was on an island that used underage prostitutes. Why don't you investigate that the same way...

These are the same people who believed that Hillary was running a child sex ring out of the basement of a pizza restaurant. Some crazy right wing person went to that restaurant with an automatic weapon. He didn't find a basement or a child sex ring so he shot the place up.

Which caused the restaurant owner to have to close to do the repairs. I wonder how much money the owner and workers of that restaurant lost because of the lie that Hillary was running a child sex ring out of the basement of a pizza restaurant.

Conservatives don't care anything about honest and true facts.

You are so full of it, do you often make such broad stupid claims? I see that one nut fell for a stupid story but then to claim that conservatives don't care about facts? So much bigotry there.

Ed thinks that Trump went several times to Epstein's island and claims that Bill Clinton never went. I linked him a mainstream news source that show BOTH were there, he provides no link, just says LAIR. Now, is he being honest and true to the facts? Does his stand mean ALL Liberals don't care anything about honest and true facts?

I am not sure about all liberals however I do know you and Ed don't seem to care about honesty or facts either.
First of all, the washington examiner can hardly pass for a mainstream news source, it is an extrene Right-wing radical fake news source, that being said, nowhere in your OWN link does it say Clinton was ever on the island, it only says Clinton was on his PLANE, and it is well knows that Epstein flew Clinton to Africa and other places for the Clinton Foundation. But you knew that already! a freedom of information act search of secret service records shows NO visits by Clinton to the island, But you knew that already also, which is why I keep calling you the lying scum you are!

Trump was on an island that used underage prostitutes. Why don't you investigate that the same way...

These are the same people who believed that Hillary was running a child sex ring out of the basement of a pizza restaurant. Some crazy right wing person went to that restaurant with an automatic weapon. He didn't find a basement or a child sex ring so he shot the place up.

Which caused the restaurant owner to have to close to do the repairs. I wonder how much money the owner and workers of that restaurant lost because of the lie that Hillary was running a child sex ring out of the basement of a pizza restaurant.

You are so full of it, do you often make such broad stupid claims? I see that one nut fell for a stupid story but then to claim that conservatives don't care about facts? So much bigotry there.

Ed thinks that Trump went several times to Epstein's island and claims that Bill Clinton never went. I linked him a mainstream news source that show BOTH were there, he provides no link, just says LAIR. Now, is he being honest and true to the facts? Does his stand mean ALL Liberals don't care anything about honest and true facts?

I am not sure about all liberals however I do know you and Ed don't seem to care about honesty or facts either.
First of all, the washington examiner can hardly pass for a mainstream news source, it is an extrene Right-wing radical fake news source, that being said, nowhere in your OWN link does it say Clinton was ever on the island, it only says Clinton was on his PLANE, and it is well knows that Epstein flew Clinton to Africa and other places for the Clinton Foundation. But you knew that already! a freedom of information act search of secret service records shows NO visits by Clinton to the island, But you knew that already also, which is why I keep calling you the lying scum you are!
We can say nearly every program on cable TV is fake and shoves propaganda. And I do believe the pizza story. When you have gotten lied to so many times, the truth is blurred. The lies are going on full force even now. The gay actor, the 16 year old white kid and so much more.

Because you blew a seal?

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

BJ Clinton was on that Island 30+ times, Trump never was
You got that backwards, as usual. The RAT, Russian Agent Tramp, was on the island, Clinton never was. Clinton was only on Tramp's BFF's plane.

Quit the out and out lying, you bitch about others lying. Pretty much makes you a hypocrite.

Witnesses put Clinton on the island. Flight manafests put Clinton on the island. Also, Prince Andrew and Donald Trump stayed there.

Billionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein settles case, apologizes to his victims' lawyer
LIAR!

I have a link to legit news source and you have nothing but a one word rebuttal that any 2nd grader could write.

So either prove it or we all know you are lying. Let’s see your legit source.
Your washington examiner is hardly a "legit" news source, so when you come up with a "legit" news source I'll stop calling you the lying SUCKER you are!

You calling me a liar means nothing. Tons of legit sources but you will go with no source? Lol! It looks like you are the sucker.

Let’s see your sources.

You got that backwards, as usual. The RAT, Russian Agent Tramp, was on the island, Clinton never was. Clinton was only on Tramp's BFF's plane.

Quit the out and out lying, you bitch about others lying. Pretty much makes you a hypocrite.

Witnesses put Clinton on the island. Flight manafests put Clinton on the island. Also, Prince Andrew and Donald Trump stayed there.

Billionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein settles case, apologizes to his victims' lawyer
LIAR!

I have a link to legit news source and you have nothing but a one word rebuttal that any 2nd grader could write.

Your washington examiner is hardly a "legit" news source, so when you come up with a "legit" news source I'll stop calling you the lying SUCKER you are!

You calling me a liar means nothing. Tons of legit sources but you will go with no source? Lol! It looks like you are the sucker.
YOU lied about what your own source said. Quote the part where your OWN link said Clinton was on the island. You can't because you are worthless lying scum, and you know it!

Let’s see your sources.
The one weird court case linking Trump, Clinton, and a billionaire pedophile

A Freedom of Information Act request for Secret Service records of visits Clinton may have made to Epstein’s Little St. James Island produced no such evidence. However, Epstein’s own lawyers once sought to capitalize on his ties to the former president, claiming during plea negotiations a decade ago that the financier “was part of the original group that conceived the Clinton Global Initiative”—a

In addition, Clinton and Hollywood guests including Kevin Spacey and Chris Tucker toured AIDS projects in Africa in 2002 aboard a 727 jet Epstein owned.

Clinton was on the island often. Read the flight logs, if you don’t believe it-
Jeffrey Epstein Flight Logs in PDF format | Airplane | Aircraft

LIAR!

YOU lied about what your own source said. Quote the part where your OWN link said Clinton was on the island. You can't because you are worthless lying scum, and you know it!

What a pity nothing in the link you posted says Clinton was ever on that island.

Here's what I found in there....

PBI
MIA
JFK
EGGW
GMTT
GMME
LPAZ

Which of those is pedophile isle?

Fake logs from the renowned source "OpDeathEaters." :cuckoo:

Nothing in your article puts Trump on the Island

LIAR!

So let's see your proof of your claim that Trump was on the island.

Forum List

Back