RNLI volunteers abused after farage rant

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This is now becoming like the US with crazy bastards everywhere.

The RNLI - Royal National Lifeboat Institute is a volunteer organisation that rescues "those in peril on the seas". It is probably the most worthy and respected organisation left in the UK. And now its volunteers get abuse when signing on for their shifts. Shifts where these guys may lose their lives.

This is the clearest indication yet that the right has no morality. The RNLI is the epitome of Christian values, farage is the epitome of foul conservative values.

i can smell the foul fucker from here and I am not even in the same country.

This is now becoming like the US with crazy bastards everywhere.

The RNLI - Royal National Lifeboat Institute is a volunteer organisation that rescues "those in peril on the seas". It is probably the most worthy and respected organisation left in the UK. And now its volunteers get abuse when signing on for their shifts. Shifts where these guys may lose their lives.

This is the clearest indication yet that the right has no morality. The RNLI is the epitome of Christian values, farage is the epitome of foul conservative values.

i can smell the foul fucker from here and I am not even in the same country.

Why do you hate conservative Christians in their countries so much?
I never heard you've condemned a conservative Muslim somewhere in the world

Why do you hate conservative Christians in their countries so much?
I never heard you've condemned a conservative Muslim somewhere in the world
If conservative Christians abuse RNLI volunteers they should be shot like dogs. They are lower than scum.

Forum List

Back