I don't care who does them, I just wish they'd ask about what the candidates would do while in office.

Wow, crazy shit, huh?

I think we have a good idea of what they will do.

Most of the republicans want to gut ssi, gut our ability to maintain our own country and give out big fucking tax breaks to the rich.
Why have moderators that hate the candidates personally??

Lol does the GOP want some cheese to go along with all that whine?
Get rid of the Rinos/moderates, then a real debate.

See? This is the problem with your party. Anyone who doesn't strictly follow the party line is considered a traitor or RINO, but the trouble is, when you get rid of the moderates as well, you end up with a bunch of fringe members who are going to go even further right.

The schism in your party was created by yourselves, because it is apparently bad to compromise in any way form or fashion with the opposition.

Got news for you..........politics is about compromise.

I don't care who does them, I just wish they'd ask about what the candidates would do while in office. Wow, crazy shit, huh?.
I think we have a good idea of what they will do. Most of the republicans want to gut ssi, gut our ability to maintain our own country and give out big fucking tax breaks to the rich.
I would still rather hear it from them, in their own words, not from a lefty who has nothing but contempt for them.

See? This is the problem with your party. Anyone who doesn't strictly follow the party line is considered a traitor or RINO, but the trouble is, when you get rid of the moderates as well, you end up with a bunch of fringe members who are going to go even further right.

The schism in your party was created by yourselves, because it is apparently bad to compromise in any way form or fashion with the opposition.

That is why we are paying debt with more debt, compromise doesn't work worth a sh!t...

Sometimes. Sometimes compromise is incremental defeat. Sometimes you simply have to wade into Congress swinging the Constitution like a baseball bat and cast out the moneychangers whose oaths have collapsed.

That is why we are paying debt with more debt, compromise doesn't work worth a sh!t...
And yet, the largest sustained period of economic growth has taken place while we were in debt.

this is great:
debate102915+000+05.JPG
[/URL]

Yes, it is great, but not for the reasons you think.

Let Fox News host the remaining GOP debates!

Yup, with Neil Cavuto, Stuart Varney and Lou Dobbs as moderators.

Good plan.

Good plan - with government haters and racists. Did you ever see the Family Guy episode entitled "Tea Peter"? It's about Peter joining the Tea Party and shutting down the government.

I stopped watching cartoons at age 12.

That's sad.

I don't care who does them, I just wish they'd ask about what the candidates would do while in office.

Wow, crazy shit, huh?

I think we have a good idea of what they will do.

Most of the republicans want to gut ssi, gut our ability to maintain our own country and give out big fucking tax breaks to the rich.

Nobody wants to gut Social Security.

But there no logical argument against raising the eligibility age from 65 - which was set when life expectancy was 50 - to at least 70 or more. Some people in the age group that is close to retirement would enjoy working more. I know, I did, but due to the unfortunate fact that I had to report to a fucked up ass reamer, I decided to go early.

You can't keep a system alive if the takers outnumber the givers.

Let Fox News host the remaining GOP debates!

Yup, with Neil Cavuto, Stuart Varney and Lou Dobbs as moderators.

Good plan.

Good plan - with government haters and racists. Did you ever see the Family Guy episode entitled "Tea Peter"? It's about Peter joining the Tea Party and shutting down the government.

I stopped watching cartoons at age 12.

That's sad.

Shrug. With few exceptions, I stopped watching TV in my 20's. Too much nonsense.

Stopped watching football a few years back. Now a Miss Nancy game, and only 10.5 minutes of football in a 3+ hour broadcast.

I got better things to do, myself.

I don't care who does them, I just wish they'd ask about what the candidates would do while in office. Wow, crazy shit, huh?.
I think we have a good idea of what they will do. Most of the republicans want to gut ssi, gut our ability to maintain our own country and give out big fucking tax breaks to the rich.
I would still rather hear it from them, in their own words, not from a lefty who has nothing but contempt for them.

Yesterday, Megyn Kelly said no journalist would agree to any restrictions on what he/she could or could not ask.

And while I don't think the candidates should be able to dictate the subject matter in any way, I wonder why in the world we are having journalists or television hosts moderate the debates. Why not ask competent academics or interrogators or business types, etc. to state that they will focus on the issues with an interest to generate non partisan information not widely known by the public and, if they understand and agree to that, why would they not make far better moderators than TV celebrities eager to make a name for themselves?

Yesterday, Megyn Kelly said no journalist would agree to any restrictions on what he/she could or could not ask.

And while I don't think the candidates should be able to dictate the subject matter in any way, I wonder why in the world we are having journalists or television hosts moderate the debates. Why not ask competent academics or interrogators or business types, etc. to state that they will focus on the issues with an interest to generate non partisan information not widely known by the public and, if they understand and agree to that, why would they not make far better moderators than TV celebrities eager to make a name for themselves?

Meagan Kelly is *gulp* correct.

and good, bad, or indifferent, the press shouldn't be restricted by candidates' whims.

And while I don't think the candidates should be able to dictate the subject matter in any way, I wonder why in the world we are having journalists or television hosts moderate the debates. Why not ask competent academics or interrogators or business types, etc. to state that they will focus on the issues with an interest to generate non partisan information not widely known by the public and, if they understand and agree to that, why would they not make far better moderators than journalists eager to make a name for themselves?

Actually, that's a pretty good idea. Get some real experts in their field to ask the questions rather than journalists.

I like it!

Forum List

Back