RNC Members going to Israel funded by the AFA , a Hate group.

I thought this was the appropriate Forum for this: since it is a hate group the RNC is associating itself with:

Israel

Family Association Opposes Civil Rights, Watchdog Says

Read more: http://forward.com/articles/213661/hate-group-funds-republican-trip-to-israel/#ixzz3QJ37DRZB

An upcoming Republican National Committee trip to Israel is being fully funded by a hate group, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center, an American civil rights organization.

The trip, which will take 60 RNC members to Israel for nine days beginning Saturday, is being paid for by a subsidiary of the American Family Association, which the law center in a news release last week called a “hate group” known for its “extremism and its demonizing attacks on minorities.”

In the release, the law center said that association spokesman Bryan Fischer has made remarks that are anti-gay and racist, equating gay rights activists to Nazis and saying black people “rut like rabbits.” Fischer also has said that “we are a Christian nation, and not a Jewish or Muslim one.”

Richard Cohen, the law center’s president, in a letter to RNC members wrote, “Given that the disease of anti-Semitism is flaring throughout the world, we certainly understand your desire to show your commitment to Israel at this time. But accepting funding from an extremist group like the AFA would make a mockery of that commitment and legitimize its extremism.”

David Lane, an evangelical Christian activist who is running the trip, said he organized it out of love for Israel.

Read more: http://forward.com/articles/213661/hate-group-funds-republican-trip-to-israel/#ixzz3QJ3H7G6J

(yes they did just fired Fisher but are still funding his radio show, to think he was their spokesman and was just let go says it all)

Convince me the American Family Association is a hate group.

Go
Why do you think its important anyone convinces you? Do your own research by reading the thread.

I read the thread. If she's going to make the claim that the AFA is a hate group, which she did, and she wants people to take her seriously, she should show some evidence to support her claim...should she not? After all it's a serious accusation to make.
I took her seriously, did my own research, and came up with the exact same idea.

I didn't take her seriously because she's crazy. I read her OP and link and didn't see sufficient evidence to convince me of her claim. If you have gone above and beyond in researching her claim then perhaps you can supply the evidence?

I thought this was the appropriate Forum for this: since it is a hate group the RNC is associating itself with:

Israel

Read more: http://forward.com/articles/213661/hate-group-funds-republican-trip-to-israel/#ixzz3QJ37DRZB

An upcoming Republican National Committee trip to Israel is being fully funded by a hate group, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center, an American civil rights organization.

The trip, which will take 60 RNC members to Israel for nine days beginning Saturday, is being paid for by a subsidiary of the American Family Association, which the law center in a news release last week called a “hate group” known for its “extremism and its demonizing attacks on minorities.”

In the release, the law center said that association spokesman Bryan Fischer has made remarks that are anti-gay and racist, equating gay rights activists to Nazis and saying black people “rut like rabbits.” Fischer also has said that “we are a Christian nation, and not a Jewish or Muslim one.”

Richard Cohen, the law center’s president, in a letter to RNC members wrote, “Given that the disease of anti-Semitism is flaring throughout the world, we certainly understand your desire to show your commitment to Israel at this time. But accepting funding from an extremist group like the AFA would make a mockery of that commitment and legitimize its extremism.”

David Lane, an evangelical Christian activist who is running the trip, said he organized it out of love for Israel.

Read more: http://forward.com/articles/213661/hate-group-funds-republican-trip-to-israel/#ixzz3QJ3H7G6J

(yes they did just fired Fisher but are still funding his radio show, to think he was their spokesman and was just let go says it all)

Go
Why do you think its important anyone convinces you? Do your own research by reading the thread.

I read the thread. If she's going to make the claim that the AFA is a hate group, which she did, and she wants people to take her seriously, she should show some evidence to support her claim...should she not? After all it's a serious accusation to make.
I took her seriously, did my own research, and came up with the exact same idea.

I didn't take her seriously because she's crazy. I read her OP and link and didn't see sufficient evidence to convince me of her claim. If you have gone above and beyond in researching her claim then perhaps you can supply the evidence?

We can become like SA, only Christian. Just think no more breaking the 10 commandments or prison time if we do , and since Christians do not act as money changers we can hire Jews to man the banks only.

Go

We can become like SA, only Christian. Just think no more breaking the 10 commandments or prison time if we do , and since Christians do not act as money changers we can hire Jews to man the banks only.

Seek help,,,seriously!

Thread subject was featured on Rachel Madcow last nite. Madcow made the point that she didn't think the RNC knew about AFA; thereby letting the RNC off the hook. Madcow doesn't let anybody off the hook which makes me think the AFA is getting bad rapped.

That is where I heard about it, and its more like she was letting the RNC's off the hook, not the AFA, I did not read up on the The Southern Poverty Law Center, I mean I'd rather form my own opinion. Apparently the RNC didn't do their homework either, or they just wanted a free trip to Israel, lets hope they are just ignorant about the groups ideology and not in agreement with it.

Seek help,,,seriously!

Seriously read and learn .

Israel

Go

Can you read and google. Do I have to spoon feed you?

How does the "southern poverty law center" get to label innocent people of the "American Family Association"as a "hate group"? Doesn't that make the SPLC a "hate group"?

Israel

Go

So you can't back up your claim when called on to do so. Got it.

Here Rocko, All for you:

The U.S. Should Support Israel Because God Does

God made a profound promise to the father of the Jewish people, a promise which he has never revoked and which is still in effect today. “I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse” (Genesis 12:3).

God here declares one simple, abiding truth: he will deal with the nations of the world as they deal with Israel.

A nation which stands with Israel will receive a blessing from God. A nation which stands against the Jewish people (Nazi Germany comes to mind) will rest under a curse.

You can argue all day if you’d like about whether the United States is a Christian nation. The evidence is indisputable that it is, but one thing no one can dispute is that the United States has been kind to the biological and spiritual offspring of Abraham.
(Most Jews in Israel don't even believe in God, but that is besides the point, and that is fine with me, when we send money to a ally it should be because they need it, not because God said to- its unbelievable that Christians are so unaware of what most Jews really believe)

Home

AFA Action Alerts

Anti-Christian Bigotry report - Jan. 30, 2015

AFA Action Alerts

(here's you can read all the anti Christian bigotry reports.)

Also on the website it gives you plenty of businesses you should avoid.

Also remember to vote for a Christian congressman, probably a pious evangelical Christian.

Israel

Go

So you can't back up your claim when called on to do so. Got it.

there I helped you out a bit.

How does the "southern poverty law center" get to label innocent people of the "American Family Association"as a "hate group"? Doesn't that make the SPLC a "hate group"?

Innocent? Never underestimate the power of religion on a society, take a look at SA.

But it is OK for Obumble Campaign Operatives Working in Israel to Defeat Netanyahu! What was that about America, especially OUR GOVERNMENT interfering with other sovereign countries affairs?.... The COMMUNIST OBUMA acts as if his name was PUTIN!!!!

Reports Obama Campaign Operatives Working to Defeat Netanyahu - Guy Benson

they were hired by One Voice. One Voice can hire whoever the want. I do think Obama would be happy to not have to deal with Bibi , but I don't think he is too worried about Bibi.

Here Rocko, All for you:

The U.S. Should Support Israel Because God Does

God made a profound promise to the father of the Jewish people, a promise which he has never revoked and which is still in effect today. “I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse” (Genesis 12:3).

God here declares one simple, abiding truth: he will deal with the nations of the world as they deal with Israel.

A nation which stands with Israel will receive a blessing from God. A nation which stands against the Jewish people (Nazi Germany comes to mind) will rest under a curse.

You can argue all day if you’d like about whether the United States is a Christian nation. The evidence is indisputable that it is, but one thing no one can dispute is that the United States has been kind to the biological and spiritual offspring of Abraham.
(Most Jews in Israel don't even believe in God, but that is besides the point, and that is fine with me, when we send money to a ally it should be because they need it, not because God said to- its unbelievable that Christians are so unaware of what most Jews really believe)

Home

AFA Action Alerts

Anti-Christian Bigotry report - Jan. 30, 2015

AFA Action Alerts

(here's you can read all the anti Christian bigotry reports.)

Also on the website it gives you plenty of businesses you should avoid.

Also remember to vote for a Christian congressman, probably a pious evangelical Christian.

That's great, Penelope - I appreciate the effort, only I asked you for evidence that AFA is a hate group. I see nothing of which you provided evidence of that.

But it is OK for Obumble Campaign Operatives Working in Israel to Defeat Netanyahu! What was that about America, especially OUR GOVERNMENT interfering with other sovereign countries affairs?.... The COMMUNIST OBUMA acts as if his name was PUTIN!!!!

they were hired by One Voice. One Voice can hire whoever the want. I do think Obama would be happy to not have to deal with Bibi , but I don't think he is too worried about Bibi.

Yes, Bibi should be our President, and give the fake muslim to Yemen, he'd do well there!
1494ill.jpg

Oh My....not what the subversive scum make them out to be.....

The SPLC exposed - Southern Poverty Law Center - Morris Dees and hate crimes
Oh My....not what the subversive scum make them out to be.....

The SPLC exposed - Southern Poverty Law Center - Morris Dees and hate crimes

I agree one shouldn't listen to them either. All these hate groups, one leads to another. If people worried about themselves and were more concerned with helping others instead of pushing their agenda on others we'd all be better off.

Yes, Bibi should be our President, and give the fake muslim to Yemen, he'd do well there!
1494ill.jpg
Bibi is a war hawk, and well the POTUS is more like a puppet, Just like Bush Jr. He was not running the show. I do like that Obama is at least standing up to Israel and not a lap dog.

1494ill.jpg
Bibi is a war hawk, and well the POTUS is more like a puppet, Just like Bush Jr. He was not running the show. I do like that Obama is at least standing up to Israel and not a lap dog.

Some war hawk, 7000 bombs dropped on Israel this summer by muslim scum, and he took care of the situation, you scum build tunnels into Israel to capture and kill civilians, and he stopped that shit dead in its tracks, the feckless scum bag in the White House gives the supposed Palestinians almost $1 BILLION in aid, and Hamas spends it on bombs from Iran and MORE TUNNELS.... we NEED someone in America JUST LIKE BIBI to get rid of the traitorous subversives in this country!

Forum List

Back