RNC Likely To Propose Invading France & Spain(?) Where ISIS Is Not Contained, But Exists(?)!

The Obama Administration appears to have been able, even to contain John--The Syrian Youtube Beheader. The containment appears to have happened efficiently, without much presence on the ground. France seems to have forces everywhere deployed, even sealing off the border--and seems unable to create the RNC directed kind of miracle(?)!

Paris attacks: What we know so far - CNN.com

So RNC candidates are recently known to favor troops on the ground. Now there is France, and maybe Spain, to invade(?)! They traditionally remark, "Lafayette, We Are Here(?)!" for example.

That appears to be the RNC response(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Like the English in 1812: "In order to save the United States, We had to set the Capital City on Fire--maybe the Cruz and Rubio War agenda(?)!)

You are a moron.

Worse than that in my book

The Obama Administration appears to have been able, even to contain John--The Syrian Youtube Beheader. The containment appears to have happened efficiently, without much presence on the ground. France seems to have forces everywhere deployed, even sealing off the border--and seems unable to create the RNC directed kind of miracle(?)!

So RNC candidates are recently known to favor troops on the ground. Now there is France, and maybe Spain, to invade(?)! They traditionally remark, "Lafayette, We Are Here(?)!" for example.

(Like the English in 1812: "In order to save the United States, We had to set the Capital City on Fire--maybe the Cruz and Rubio War agenda(?)!)

You are a moron.

You don't read books. You don't even have any books.

You are a moron.

And here is Carla, projecting her own inadequacies upon anonymous people on the interwebs....AGAIN.

We can fix this ! Build a wall !
Isis will pay for that wall !
Bird-Shit_2015-06-19_21-16-50-589x391-589x375.jpg

the left and low class goes hand in hand

You are a moron.

And here is Carla, projecting her on inadequacies upon anonymous people on the interwebs....AGAIN.

of course. she build herself up by putting others down. she'll get a couple pats on the ass for it. that is all she seeks in life evidently

You are a moron.

And here is Carla, projecting her on inadequacies upon anonymous people on the interwebs....AGAIN.

of course. she build herself up by putting others down. she'll get a couple pats on the ass for it. that is all she seeks in life evidently

She's OK, when the board is slow you can take her off ignore and smack her around some

You are a moron.

Oh, come on Staph, let's roll. Or as SuperDummy puts it, let's role.

You are a moron.

She's OK, when the board is slow you can take her off ignore and smack her around some

It's not even sporting, sadly.

You are a moron.

naaa, I don't care for people like that. Not only is she nasty, but she goes around spreading lies about people.... ignore is where she belongs. I'll leave it to others to smack her around.

naaa, I don't care for people like that. Not only is she nasty, but she goes around spreading lies about people.... ignore is where she belongs. I'll leave it to others to smack her around.

Agreed, she's told a couple of whoppers about me.

Agreed, she's told a couple of whoppers about me.

Care to elaborate?

It's not even sporting, sadly.

Sadly, it's not even Spring. :)

Ever since Moses became an educated man, an Imperialist Egyptian, (Acts 7:22)--leading Lemmings around the desert--troops and slaughter have been normal in the world. The fiction of a deity apparently suggested--apart from the more famous, Ten Suggestions--that usury be banned in Israel, but allowed to be charged foreigners, (Deuteronomy 23:19-20), math and algorithms, and a working GPS: Have not been well-done, by the brand.

Usury is benign, of Sumer creation, with humans finally created a stable food supply. In the world of commodities, and loan of three bags of barley would be repaid with four bags. The barley rates also created the first caused human environmental impacts. Snakes and snails, rats and roaches, had managed to discover the original, "Heaven." Eventually, a loan of four silver tokens would get repaid by five. The famous Code out of Babylon would note other carnage. If dad was unable to repay loans and bills, then all would be forgiven. All he had to do was sell the wife and kids into slavery for a three year term.

Many now say, Welfare is like that. Jesus attacked the Moses Atrocity math in Matthew 25:14-30. Anyone can even explain the recent foreclosure crisis to the children. The equal amount remedy is proposed in Matthew 20:1-16. In the ways of Rome, the workers could take the wage and off to the marketplace, they could go. Richer ones might put it to the exchangers, others would get their daily bread. Others could do the usual entertainments. The Republicans took Jesus Christ away from America--the equal amount money in the Make Work Pay Refundable Income Tax Credit--in 2011. The apparent objective was to run the Mormon for President, instead.

So had the Syrians been busy at the marketplace, would anyone be asking, even now: "Is Paris burning?" Mohammed the Prophet took no notice of the New Testament stories. Adam Smith proposed a regulated, math like Matthew 25:14-30. Regulated usury was proposed. Karl Marx took no note of the stories. The earth was instead regarded some nature of subdivision, even before there were flush toilets. Keynes was gay, and proposed money supply regulation, following national usury. Famously, when the whole thing failed, "He bade the people bend over, and await the Public Works!"

School is like all of that.

Humanity decided, clearly intentionally--accepting the fiction of deities--to be like that.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!)
(Lands of Many Nations now better able to oppose World Terrorism, since 1492--With basis belief in, "Seven Come Eleven!"

Yep, Liberalism is for sure a mental disorder. Now the Republicans are being blamed for taking Jesus somewhere. you can probably convince a couple of the low info voters at the dailyKos of all that. if they don't get bored first. :eusa_whistle::cuckoo:

Jesus may have been a Pythagorean, a prominent religion of his time. In Matthew 25:14-30, there can be a left-side scale from 0 to 5 talents. The five talents get doubled, so there is a perpendicular line, length five. The household that should have been enriched eight talents, was only enriched seven. The square root of five squared, plus the square root of five squared, is about the square of 49, in a time when there was no decimal point.

And so little kids can read about the greater deities of Greece and Rome, even in the schools.

Then there is what is not in the textbooks(?). . . .however that is said(?), or written. . .or appearing(?)!

(Many come from Cuba, where mostly the maids and servants all sided with Fidel! Now Cubans want to exploit U. S. Nationals, just like in Old Country(?)! Imagine if the Queen tries to settle, here(?)!)

Forum List

Back