RNC launches ‘I Stand With Cory’ petition

This shit is hilarious.

I'm watching all you nutcases worshiping Cory Booker because he said something against Obama - and he's the one who's going to unseat your previous right-wing messiah (Christie) as Governor of NJ in a few years.

Yup.....he's gonna get rid of Christie.......Cory Booker changed directs so fast it gave me whiplash.

Gutless.

What ever happened to the "war on women"?

I loved that one....

Turns out Obama was the one waging it, with 92.3% of the job losses under his Administration being those held by women.

So Lefty has decided to surrender in this war.

Not a peep from them or their complicit media these days!

LOL

You believe that? Yet you don't believe that only 6% of Republicans are scientists?
To the bolded: :lmao:

And, I bet you think that is the same thing as you've been saying for years, too.

This shit is hilarious.

I'm watching all you nutcases worshiping Cory Booker because he said something against Obama - and he's the one who's going to unseat your previous right-wing messiah (Christie) as Governor of NJ in a few years.

Yup.....he's gonna get rid of Christie.......Cory Booker changed directs so fast it gave me whiplash.

Gutless.

How did Booker "change direction"?

This shit is hilarious.

You should let Christie clean it up first, however, before you make it the next Detroit.

LOL

I'm going to guess that you've never been to NJ.

This shit is hilarious.

Gutless.

How did Booker "change direction"?

He clearly has selective memory about Bain.

“It’s nauseating to the American public,” Booker said on NBC's "Meet the Press." “Enough is enough. Stop attacking private equity. '

- Cory Booker, Newark Mayor and rising Democrat star

You left something out there, skippy:

“It’s nauseating to the American public,” Booker said on NBC's "Meet the Press." “Enough is enough. Stop attacking private equity. Stop attacking Jeremiah Wright.”

No one is attacking private equity financing.

Cory Booker - and a host of other Democrats tired of Obama's class warfare - disagrees with you.

This shit is hilarious.

You should let Christie clean it up first, however, before you make it the next Detroit.

LOL

You would guess wrong, but from what I have seen you are wrong quite often.

Nicely done Mayor Booker.....It only took 3 years for some one left of center to be critical of this President.

Last edited:

LOL

You would guess wrong, but from what I have seen you are wrong quite often.

Ah, so it was just one of those Conservative verbal diarrhea posts?

You missed some keywords - you should have fit "Soros", "ACORN", "union thugs", or "racists" in there somewhere.

Turns out Obama was the one waging it, with 92.3% of the job losses under his Administration being those held by women.

So Lefty has decided to surrender in this war.

Not a peep from them or their complicit media these days!

LOL

You believe that? Yet you don't believe that only 6% of Republicans are scientists?
To the bolded: :lmao:

And, I bet you think that is the same thing as you've been saying for years, too.

rdean would love to deflect, but the fact is within about a week or so of it being made public that the Obama Administration had destroyed all of those women's jobs, the Democrats and their complicit media dropped the whole War on Women meme and moved on to finding something else they could use to divide America and turn us against one another for their political gain.

And low and behold - gay marriage is suddenly an issue!

“It’s nauseating to the American public,” Booker said on NBC's "Meet the Press." “Enough is enough. Stop attacking private equity. '

- Cory Booker, Newark Mayor and rising Democrat star

I was pointing out that Cory Booker believes Obama's class warfare attacks are - and let me quote Booker on this - 'nauseating.'

Pretty bad when the rising star in the Democrat party calls out the POTUS for being the piece of shit that he is!

:lol::lol:

Pretty pathetic when you lie by omission.

Of course you do. You love the fact that Bain sucked the money, promised to employees, from their pension fund. To you it's a good idea. After all, the taxpayers paid for that.

Isn't that what the federal gubmint, your God, does every day?

I hope not. I doubt it. Some companies go belly up. I believe our government should prosecute scumbags who rape pension funds, and ask the taxpayer to cover them.

How much of their profit did Bain pay back after raping the CTS pension fund? It's a shame that the political situation is such that you wingnuts would hershey squirt yourselves if the DOJ tried to recover that money from Bain. Clearly, Bush didn't give a shit.

Pleases show where they raped the pension fund.

The word around town was that it was almost empty to begin with.

Do you have some documentation ?

Do they mention that Booker said that bringing up the Reverend Wright was 'nauseating'?

Well, no, they didn't in the ad I heard.

They edited his comment to make it sound like he was only nauseated by the Bain stuff.

Of course they had to lie. It's pathological thing with the Right.

Yep, that's the way those pigs operate. They deal in 1/4 truths.

Isn't that what the federal gubmint, your God, does every day?

I hope not. I doubt it. Some companies go belly up. I believe our government should prosecute scumbags who rape pension funds, and ask the taxpayer to cover them.

How much of their profit did Bain pay back after raping the CTS pension fund? It's a shame that the political situation is such that you wingnuts would hershey squirt yourselves if the DOJ tried to recover that money from Bain. Clearly, Bush didn't give a shit.

Pleases show where they raped the pension fund.

The word around town was that it was almost empty to begin with.

Do you have some documentation ?

He like read it like in Democrat Underground forums and stuff.

I was pointing out that Cory Booker believes Obama's class warfare attacks are - and let me quote Booker on this - 'nauseating.'

Pretty bad when the rising star in the Democrat party calls out the POTUS for being the piece of shit that he is!

I didn't lie. Democrat Rock Star said Obama's divisive, class warfare attacks were nauseating. He found other things nauseating as well, but the story here is that Democrat Rock Star Cory Booker called Barry Hussein out for being the divisive piece of human feces that he is!

I STAND BY CORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the real quote, in big ass letters so even the blind can read it:

MAYOR BOOKER: But the last point I'll make is this kind of stuff is nauseating to me on

both sides. It's nauseating to the American public. Enough is enough. Stop attacking

private equity, stop attacking Jeremiah Wright.

This shit is hilarious.

Gutless.

He needs the black voters of New Jersey if he wants to be governor.

I didn't lie. Democrat Rock Star said Obama's divisive, class warfare attacks were nauseating. He found other things nauseating as well, but the story here is that Democrat Rock Star Cory Booker called Barry Hussein out for being the divisive piece of human feces that he is!

I STAND BY CORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He doesn't stand by you or himself.

Forum List

Back