Rittenhouse ordered to stand trial

No it's not. You alluded to the media concealing lefties' names but that the wouldn't do the same for those on the right. The reason for concealing someone's identity is to protect them from vigilantes. So if it were true the media conceals the names of people on the left, it's to protect them from nut cases on the right. And if they don't need to conceal the names of those on the right, that would be because there's not much concern of vigilantes on the left.
No, it's because the major media is the propaganda arm of the left, and they are happy to have the left's opposition terrorized but will shit kittens if someone on the right tweets something mean.

But you know that already, although you will never admit the obvious truth of it.

Yes.
It actually does.

Learn the law
No, sorry. It doesn't and you literally just pulled that out of your ass. Stop making stuff up and embarrassing yourself. This discussion is layered and complicated enough without having to take time to sift through your madeup crap and debunk it.

No, sorry. It doesn't and you literally just pulled that out of your ass. Stop making stuff up and embarrassing yourself. This discussion is layered and complicated enough without having to take time to sit through your crap and debunk it.
You really don't know this?

Look it up, dumbass.

So you're saying you're so dishonest you can't even recognize when you're lying anymore?
No, I'm saying you're lying about me lying. Had I actually lied, you'd say what that lie is. But you can't say what that lie is since I didn't lie. Hence, your silly games.

No, I'm saying you're lying about me lying. Had I actually lied, you'd say what that lie is. But you can't say what that lie is since I didn't lie. Hence, your silly games.
You are seriously so far gone down the rabbit hole that you can't pick out the lie in that post?

That's what you're saying?

Nobody with a functioning brain cell needs to look it up. What you said is hilariously stupid and wrong. Moving on...
No, it isn't.

By law, you are not trespassing unless you have been asked to leave, and given an opportunity to.
(If the property is marked with "no trespassing" signs, that serves as the warning.)

You cannot be charged with trespassing otherwise.

You don't know what you are talking about.

Forum List

Back