Rise in Hate Crimes After Election

When a candidate who has said racially inflamatory things.

He never said those things in the way the Liberal media brainwashed you into insinuation

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

In what way is that ambiguous?

Even the snide "I assume" drips with racial hatred. Liberal media my ass, the man used calculated racism.
:boohoo:

There will always be changes and hate after any election because half of the nation will always be dissatisfied with its results...
You are missing a key part of the puzzle. The right doesn't go on 4 year long temper tantrums if they lose, breaking the law and disrupting lives. We soldier on, we may grumble but we go back to work. The left acts like we took candy from a baby.

When a candidate who has said racially inflamatory things.

He never said those things in the way the Liberal media brainwashed you into insinuation

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

In what way is that ambiguous?

Even the snide "I assume" drips with racial hatred. Liberal media my ass, the man used calculated racism.
So you deny that Mexicans are entering the US carrying drugs? Can you provide a
Ink?

I can understand that after 8 years of being told you will get ice creme, candy and cake, that the only reason we haven't given it to you is because of someone else, then being told if you would only follow her she will deliver the goods, that it is in the bag, that one would be a little upset when they realize nirvana will not be realized as promised and throw a temper tantrum.

The same thing happening the UK after the brexit vote. When a candidate who has said racially inflamatory things wins the first thing they do is distance themselves from their claims in order to go about the proper job of politics.

The problem is that the real scum, the nazis, neo nazis, racists and bigots see it as a validation of their hatred, they think society is somehow now on their side and so it's okay to go out in public to air and act on those views.

What racially inflamatory remarks? the nazis, neo naxis, racists and bigots are all in the democrat party....read the Wikileaks and what they think of people....

The same thing happening the UK after the brexit vote. When a candidate who has said racially inflamatory things wins the first thing they do is distance themselves from their claims in order to go about the proper job of politics.

The problem is that the real scum, the nazis, neo nazis, racists and bigots see it as a validation of their hatred, they think society is somehow now on their side and so it's okay to go out in public to air and act on those views.

What racially inflamatory remarks? the nazis, neo naxis, racists and bigots are all in the democrat party....read the Wikileaks and what they think of people....
Your lies prove what a danger Trump is to the whole world.

Look....you asswipes can lie about Trump and his supporters all you want.....we have this little thing called the internet now.....and normal people don't have to listen to your lies and accept them....every riot that is happening now.....are morons like you.....fascists who use violence when they don't get their way......the only racism in this country now resides in the democrat party.....

dont forget the lgbt community

Bmf5zRo.jpg

Yeah....how soon will this be revealed to be a hoax like all the other hoaxes you asswipes have been perpetrating on the rest of the country.....the only real violence we have seen has all come from democrats...with coordination from the Democrat National Committee and the AFL-CIO......and we know this from actual confession on video by bob craemer and scott foval.....and it orders came directly from the hilary campaign......so lie as much as you want.....you can't get away with it anymore....

Protesting and marching and screaming sure is easier than having an honest conversation with someone who disagrees with you and looking for common ground on which to build.

Yeah, fuck it, break something, go home, watch Netflix.

And as my signature lesson states about problems with protests:
They end up costing the protesters dearlyn making life worse for them and others.
1)insurance costs rise as the risk rises
2)property tax rises for the policing, task forces, and riot gere equipment and baracades and vehicles
and other raised city costs.
3)property value goes down in volatile cities and areas
4)food and service costs spike offset higher risk and costs stated above and more they have to pay employees to work in hot beds.
5)less conveniences as businesses move or close
6)less people want to live, open shop or get involved in those explosive areas.
7)bad influences on how we deal with social issues-setting our youth up for poor management of emotions and how we view empowerment.
8)investments dry up in those risky areas.
9)credit gets more expensive and less available
10)overall value is therefore is lessened including the brain trust that is left suffers from the fleeing of a problematic area by the wiser more talented residents.

and here's an added doosey;
11)radicals-terrorists easily bait, incite, and
manipulate protests and division in order to destabilize regions they are targeting.

Last edited:

Your lies prove what a danger Trump is to the whole world.

Speaking for the half of the nation that voted for Trump,

I'm sick and tired of you assholes talking shit about us.

Fuck you, you asshole.

There are scumbags on both sides. Certainly, some of the worst of the Trump supporters will feel emboldened.

But it's also clear that the losers are baffled and grasping for straws, searching in desperation for anecdotes (truthful or otherwise) about hateful Trump supporters.

Furthermore, we have a candidate who was opposed by both parties, by the entire media, by the military brass and the intelligence community, even by the Koch brothers. Not since Andrew Jackson have we seen a candidate survive total opposition from the power brokers. This is a truly singular instance where I don't think it's paranoia to expect organized professional agitation.

Forum List

Back