Rioters

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
1594161400072.png

He deserved it didn't he?

How would I know. What is happening there?

What a swell guy you are. 3 guys beating and old white man.
Are you really this obtuse? No one knows what's going on in that picture since you refuse to post any content about it. How is ANYONE not involved supposed to know what is going on there? How about telling us what happened?

Are you really this obtuse? No one knows what's going on in that picture since you refuse to post any content about it. How is ANYONE not involved supposed to know what is going on there? How about telling us what happened?

How about being compassionate? WHAT could he have done to "deserve" that? Wouldn't happen to me. Concealed carry.

How about being compassionate? WHAT could he have done to "deserve" that? Wouldn't happen to me. Concealed carry.

Bandana boy would get airholed

Bandana boy would get airholed

Yup Crips die.

Why don't you shut the fuck up and just post what was happening? You sound like some race baiting troll.

I agree, if this old dude walked into a crowd of pissed of people and started talking stupid shit, I don't have sympathy. The problem is that there is no explanation for the picture. Just because a man punches another man, you have to know if the puncher was justified and the punchee was stupid.

There would be a lot less stupidity in this country if stupid people could be punched.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back