RINO Kasich to speak at DNC on behalf of Biden

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains

Thank god we didn't nominate this clown in 16. I knew then he was flaky.

But you see this proves how bad Trump is. The fact the right is speaking out against him says a lot. He's done a lot for the right. The only people who hate Trump are moderate Republicans. You call them rinos.

Talk about a man that fell off the radar....John who?.....hahahaha...hasn't he learned yet not to mess with Trump and the Trump base?...lets see...what other anti Trump losers do we never see anymore.....take a hint never Trumpers....don't be a Romney......

1595261572528.png

But you see this proves how bad Trump is. The fact the right is speaking out against him says a lot. He's done a lot for the right. The only people who hate Trump are moderate Republicans. You call them rinos.
No such thing as a moderate republican, those that call themselves that are nothing more than democrats in disguise. Kasich hated Trump in 16 and nothing has changed. WE the people don't like "moderate" scumbags. We liked Trump and still do. The book I am reading about the republican civil war shows WHY McCain and Romney lost so badly. We don't want milquetoast flakes like Kasich and Romney

But you see this proves how bad Trump is. The fact the right is speaking out against him says a lot. He's done a lot for the right. The only people who hate Trump are moderate Republicans. You call them rinos

Has nothing to do with Trump. Kasich kissed Obama's ass long before Trump came along. He is a lying creep.

No such thing as a moderate republican, those that call themselves that are nothing more than democrats in disguise. Kasich hated Trump in 16 and nothing has changed. WE the people don't like "moderate" scumbags. We liked Trump and still do. The book I am reading about the republican civil war shows WHY McCain and Romney lost so badly. We don't want milquetoast flakes like Kasich and Romney

Sorry but an extreme righty can't win. Don't forget Trump said a bunch of things that us liberals and independents loved. That's how he was able to con so many into voting for him. For example he said Bush lied us into Iraq. Then he said on 60 minutes that he would raise taxes on the rich.

He was campaigning as a completely different kind of republican. More moderate. But then he got in and went extreme right to reward the people who got him elected.

But this has turned off moderates that Trump is going to need and they aren't voting for him this time.

But you see this proves how bad Trump is. The fact the right is speaking out against him says a lot. He's done a lot for the right. The only people who hate Trump are moderate Republicans. You call them rinos

Has nothing to do with Trump. Kasich kissed Obama's ass long before Trump came along. He is a lying creep.
I like Chris Christie. He is a more moderate Republican. He could win if he wasn't so corrupt.

I like Chris Christie. He is a more moderate Republican. He could win if he wasn't so corrupt.

Quiet a mouthful there. LOL. You have to throw in not being such a huge hypocrite also. The reason Christie and Trump never got along was because they were too much alike. Everything is about them.

Forum List

Back