Rightwing reaction to Biden's debate victory...

Leave it to NYcuminhisrear to leave out other polls that don't say what he likes.

...is a hoot.

You all are squawking like a flock of guinea hens in a farmyard when a strange car pulls in the driveway.

Calm down. Scrape together some shred of human dignity and see if you can pretend to be adults for a few minutes.

This is why conservatism is dead. Look at the kind of people who embrace conservatism.
That's exactly the impression I got.

And the funny thing is, these people actually think they got the chops to run a government?

6a0105349ca980970c017ee41cc5c6970d-500wi

3pXLKGq_REai3BbN90brZA2.jpg

...is a hoot.

You all are squawking like a flock of guinea hens in a farmyard when a strange car pulls in the driveway.

Calm down. Scrape together some shred of human dignity and see if you can pretend to be adults for a few minutes.

This is why conservatism is dead. Look at the kind of people who embrace conservatism.
That's exactly the impression I got.

And the funny thing is, these people actually think they got the chops to run a government?

You think Biden does?

:lmao:

...is a hoot.

Victory?

Like Obama won?

dumb ass.

...is a hoot.

Really? Care to explain why the polls that you love to cite are moving in Romney's direction and that early indications are that many see Biden as having lost last night's debate?

Biden won 50 to 31 in the CBS poll.

And that poll is more accurate than the ones that say Ryan won... because?????

If Ryan had won they wouldn't have complained one single bit. Republicans should take responsibility for their loss. Biden won the debate

Last edited:
If Ryan won they wouldn't have complained one single bit. Republicans should take responsibility for their loss. Biden won the debate

A newGOPer taking responsibility for ANYTHING would be refreshing. I really don't see it happening.

Exactly. Democrats do. It's cowardly of the republicans. My favorite parts about the debate were where Biden told them to SHOW us they care about the people and also where he said it is the same OLD policy the Republicans have that got us into a recession. We don't want to repeat their mistakes

So all that complaining about Jim Lehrer from the left was them admitting Obama lost glad to see the left finally admit that over a week later.

Yeah, it's not like a strong majority of the board libs have been saying Obama lost this entire time or anything :rolleyes:

You nutters seriously live in a reality all your own.

Forum List

Back