Right-Wingers, Don’t Be Fooled, You Must Also Refuse Vaccinations for Lambda and All Other COVID Variants

Status
Not open for further replies.

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016
Right-Wingers, Don’t Be Fooled, You Must Also Refuse Vaccinations for Lambda and All Other COVID Variants

The trump Nazis have railed against all forms of COVID-19 preventative measures so far. So, don’t let the increasing numbers of cases and deaths resulting from the Delta, Delta Plus, or Lambda variants convince you to drop your powerful opposition to medical and scientific experts’ recommendations.

You RWNJ/trump Nazis must stand fast, regardless of your own failing health or that of friends and loved ones. After all, you trump Nazis were certain COVID-19 was not dangerous or deadly during your cult leader’s tenure in the White House. So, regardless of the many, many news reports of the deadly disease’s variants, their disastrous effects, and the current spread among the unvaccinated, DO NOT GIVE IN! You must refuse any form of vaccination. Never wear masks. And thumb your noses at social distancing.

Your continuing devotion to your orange-tinted messiah/cult leader will have him back in the White House before autumn, just as predicted.

We Deceive - You Believe.jpg

There are as many "variants" as there are Dementocrats that are sitting around making them up!

Delta variant
Southwest variant
AA variant
Emirates variant
United variant
Frontier variant
Alaska variant
Spirit variant

Don't matter to me.............I don't ever use public air transportation.

american-airlines-flapping-feature.jpg

And I should let some stranger over the internet tell me what to do because??? (No matter how the OP answers it's not happening btw.)

The trump Nazis have railed against all forms of COVID-19 preventative measures so far. So, don’t let the increasing numbers of cases and deaths resulting from the Delta, Delta Plus, or Lambda variants convince you to drop your powerful opposition to medical and scientific experts’ recommendations.

You RWNJ/trump Nazis must stand fast, regardless of your own failing health or that of friends and loved ones. After all, you trump Nazis were certain COVID-19 was not dangerous or deadly during your cult leader’s tenure in the White House. So, regardless of the many, many news reports of the deadly disease’s variants, their disastrous effects, and the current spread among the unvaccinated, DO NOT GIVE IN! You must refuse any form of vaccination. Never wear masks. And thumb your noses at social distancing.

Your continuing devotion to your orange-tinted messiah/cult leader will have him back in the White House before autumn, just as predicted.

View attachment 513966

Lambda? How fucking stupid.....just call it the same way we called the other diseases....by country and region of origin....

Jesus Christ. Another variant? The stupidity is going to wipe out the human race. These unvaxxed are playing with fire.
I'm pro-Vax but I don't think the anti-Vaxers are going to wipe out the human race.

That's crazy talk.

They are taking risks for themselves and themselves only. I've been full-vaxed so if I contract it then hopefully I'm not in a bad way with it let alone hospitalised let alone die.

The anti-Vaxers might never catch it or if they do they might no show any symptoms but it's still a big risk they're taking.

I'm happy that countries like the UK are giving vaccines that's not needed after everyone's been offered to the countries like India who are struggling. It's a global problem, so it benefits everyone the quicker the world is vaccinated (or the folk that want the vaccines, vaccinated).

Yes, all you trump humpers out there that are refusing to get the shot, please keep it up. Then fewer of you will be around in 2022 to vote. IDIOTS!

Yes, all you trump humpers out there that are refusing to get the shot, please keep it up. Then fewer of you will be around in 2022 to vote. IDIOTS!
Spreading plague is vengeance. MSNBC and CNN to start has caused this. Most of those people in most TV stations would be cleaning toilets without their parasite driven bravado.

There are as many "variants" as there are Dementocrats that are sitting around making them up!

Delta variant
Southwest variant
AA variant
Emirates variant
United variant
Frontier variant
Alaska variant
Spirit variant

Don't matter to me.............I don't ever use public air transportation.

american-airlines-flapping-feature.jpg
Do you have anything to post that is thoughtful or thought provoking?

View attachment 513966

Go fuck yourself, you're in no position to be tell anyone what to do.

Learn it then live it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back