Right Wingers are a "fascinating" bunch

I love it when leftist retards insist that all minorities are criminals, and support criminal causes.

?????? What is this moron stating?

See, right wingers, among your ilk you have such "intellect" as this idiot.
Take heart, there's always the 2024 election cycle.

I love it when leftist retards insist that all minorities are criminals, and support criminal causes.

?????? What is this moron stating?

See, right wingers, among your ilk you have such "intellect" as this idiot.
Take heart, there's always the 2024 election cycle.
Again in English, loon. I spoke in English, maybe that's why you can't understand it.

Don't you just love it when
Left wing nut jobs like the OP try to tell us how to win elections? Stupid shits.
Hey, reality is a bitch. By 2050, whites won't be a majority, your older voter base Is dieing off, the GOP has fucking trump leading..

In that case we won't have a country so what difference will it make. Look at every great, world changing civilization in history, Rome, Greece, the USA prior to LBJ and you'll see a white hand on the tiller
We won't have a country? Nice to know you racist SOB.

Oh, there will be a country. It will be an annex of Mexico and the Democrats won't be in charge. Clueless SOB.

Maybe the implied questions in the O/P were confusing to the "confused".

More explicitly I would ask my right wing friends on here this:

1. What has the GOP done to widen that party tent to include more minorities and women?

2. If you once stated that McCain and Romney lost because they were "NOT conservative" enough, why does your party have as the leading candidate a Trump who is pro-choice and pro-tax increases?

Gee
Can't get more wide than having Hispanic's,Black and a Woman presidental candidiate.
It's the left who has one woman and the rest white.
Trump is pro life and he wants to reform the U.S. tax code which it really needs to be.
Are you suggesting we RECRUIT blacks as candidates? I thought it was for people who want to run for President.

I suggest that the "party of diversity" actually look like a party of diversity. The Republicans are kicking your ass on that front.

Don't you just love it when
Left wing nut jobs like the OP try to tell us how to win elections? Stupid shits.
Hey, reality is a bitch. By 2050, whites won't be a majority, your older voter base Is dieing off, the GOP has fucking trump leading..

In that case we won't have a country so what difference will it make. Look at every great, world changing civilization in history, Rome, Greece, the USA prior to LBJ and you'll see a white hand on the tiller
We won't have a country? Nice to know you racist SOB.

again you idiot; as was seen even from the first obama election to his re-election; things can change. Obama lost ground in all demographic groups important to Dems' chances; and Hillary nor Sanders is obama

i wish i could say libs are fascinating. they are running 4 crusty ol White people so boring the left-wingers on this website wont even talk about them; obviously preferring to obsess over and focus on the much more DIVERSE field of Republicans.

if the Jackass Party is so "diverse" you wouldnt know it from their candidates

I suggest that the "party of diversity" actually look like a party of diversity. The Republicans are kicking your ass on that front.

That is the kind of "news" that only an imbecile would believe.

Lets see....

There are 43 members of the Congressional Black Caucus, how many do you think are republican?

There are 23 members of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus, want to guess how many are republican?

There are 84 women currently in the House....62 are democrat...and
There are 20 women in the Senate.......15 of whom are democrat...

Do you still claim that the GOP is the party of diversity????

That is the kind of "news" that only an imbecile would believe.

Lets see....

There are 43 members of the Congressional Black Caucus, how many do you think are republican?

There are 23 members of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus, want to guess how many are republican?

There are 84 women currently in the House....62 are democrat...and
There are 20 women in the Senate.......15 of whom are democrat...

Do you still claim that the GOP is the party of diversity????

it was obvious to normal folk he meant your Jackass Party candidates for President

i wish i could say libs are fascinating. they are running 4 crusty ol White people so boring the left-wingers on this website wont even talk about them; obviously preferring to obsess over and focus on the much more DIVERSE field of Republicans

Well, us left wingers have a sense of humor....so we precipitate toward the clown posse that is the GOP list of candidates (although I do miss Cain this time around.)

i wish i could say libs are fascinating. they are running 4 crusty ol White people so boring the left-wingers on this website wont even talk about them; obviously preferring to obsess over and focus on the much more DIVERSE field of Republicans

Well, us left wingers have a sense of humor....so we precipitate toward the clown posse that is the GOP list of candidates (although I do miss Cain this time around.)

YAWN

OR

you just have nothing to say about your 4 old white people trying to outpander each other???

Sleep.....yep, sleep may help you.

So, NO right winger would like to chime in as to why the GOP is:

1. Doing so damn poorly with all minorities, and
2. Why your leading candidate is far, far, far from a conservative???

No, no you don't.

Seinfeld slams politically correct students for hurting comedy: “They just want to use these words, ‘that’s racist, that’s sexist, that’s prejudice’” - Salon.com

If ever there was a troll thread.......

I can't believe how many of you right wingers bit.

Well, sometimes the term "fascinating" is a euphemism for "confused", and here's why:

1. For the last 20plus years I've heard republicans often state that the GOP must adopt a "bigger-tent" approach, to include the ever-growing non-white constituency of voters......

....and indeed the above would be a wise strategy....BUT what do they do instead?

....they alienate, Latinos, Hispanics, Blacks, the GLTB communities, pro-choice women, etc.

2. We have also heard after the last 2 presidential election cycles that right wingers' post-mortem analyses were that the GOP candidates (McCain and Romney) were just NOT conservative enough........So, what do they do?

.......they back up the most "left-leaning" candidate among the 17 or so GOP candidates ......our beloved Trump.

Go figure....I'm indeed "fascinated."

No racism there!

Truth: Only criminal latinos want criminal latinos to flood our borders. The law abiding, successful Latinos who worked hard to get where they are have no interest in importing the fuckers they fled their countries to escape.
A reprehensible rightist, as if on cue.

Forum List

Back