Right-Wing Embrace Of Conspiracy Is 'Mass Radicalization,' Experts Warn

a former federal prosecutor who oversaw terrorism cases and who's now a law professor at Georgetown University.
The pitchforks are coming! The pitchforks are coming!
View attachment 430990
OHHHHH!! Guys wearing scary masks!!! :omg: Why that's enough to make the far-left Marxists and their sycophant Democrat Party and the MSM pee their pants!!!! Meanwhile, burning cities, taking over cities, burning law enforcement vehicles, killing people, breaking store fronts, looting businesses.....Why that's just "protest." NPR can fuck off, and anybody who believes they are 'objective' are either mentally challenged, ignorant sheep or knowingly participating in lies.
The middle guy has a Glock Assault Camera with a thousand round clipazine. Nobody needs those. The government should ban them.

‘The widespread embrace of conspiracy and disinformation amounts to a "mass radicalization" of Americans, and increases the risk of right-wing violence, veteran security officials and terrorism researchers warn.
[…]
"This tent that used to be sort of 'far-right extremists' has gotten a lot broader. To me, a former counterterrorism official, that's a radicalization process," said Mary McCord, a former federal prosecutor who oversaw terrorism cases and who's now a law professor at Georgetown University.’

True.

Indeed, the notions of ‘far right’ or ‘extreme right’ have become meaningless as advocacy for violence, dangerous conspiracy theories, and attacks on facts and the truth are now part of mainstream conservative ideology.
Whatever, as long as lots of commies die, you can call it what you want.

Kill a commie for mommy.

‘The widespread embrace of conspiracy and disinformation amounts to a "mass radicalization" of Americans, and increases the risk of right-wing violence, veteran security officials and terrorism researchers warn.
[…]
"This tent that used to be sort of 'far-right extremists' has gotten a lot broader. To me, a former counterterrorism official, that's a radicalization process," said Mary McCord, a former federal prosecutor who oversaw terrorism cases and who's now a law professor at Georgetown University.’

True.

Indeed, the notions of ‘far right’ or ‘extreme right’ have become meaningless as advocacy for violence, dangerous conspiracy theories, and attacks on facts and the truth are now part of mainstream conservative ideology.
This is nothing but a cover story to excuse massive civil rights abuse of trump voters by liberals

if the woman in the story is worried about rightwing extremism she should examine the actions on her side that is driving this shift in attitudes
@ M7, honestly speaking(about recent events of violence) I have only seen left inspired violence, mainly statist left marxist BLM Black racists & statist left nazi antifa White racists. I think the statist left racists are once again trying to twist the facts.
Far right = prez Tom Jefferson & congressman Ron Paul types(2 peas in a pod) . Far left = dictator Joe Stalin & dictator Adolf Hitler types(2 peas in a pod). In the middle are the Deep State Bureaucrat types. Take your pick.

The middle guy has a Glock Assault Camera with a thousand round clipazine. Nobody needs those. The government should ban them.

You call that an “assault camera”? That's a pussy camera. Looks like the kind of camera that someone like Canon Shooter would use.

Here's what a truly badass assault camera looks like…

ZSC_4829_1600x1280.jpg

[…]

True.

A liberal law professor at an elite law school has his panties in a wad because Republicans and conservatives believe, correctly, that the Presidential election was stolen?

Color me not surprised.

Also, who gives a damn.

That's just a bunch of random camera accessories and parts, arranged in a roughly rifle-shaped arrangement. Not even functional. Note that the actual camera body has no lens mounted on it, and is facing downward,

My picture is of a fully-functional camera (albeit, configured in a manner intended to make it look as badass as possible, but not really optimal for any real purpose). A 1972 Nikon F2, Nikon's top-of-the-line in its time. A seriously badass camera, even when not configured to enhance its appearance as such as I did for this picture. Certainly not a camera for anyone who would settle for a mere Canon.

Last edited:
Your "experts" fucking suck. They're just marxist party shills.

If the left starts taking rounds in the face and getting piled up in dumpsters, it's only because they deserve it....

according to my experts...
Could you let at least one day go by without posting about shooting someone in the face?

That's just a bunch of random camera accessories and parts, arranged in a roughly rifle-shaped arrangement. Not even functional. Note that the actual camera body has no lens mounted on it, and is facing downward,

My picture is of a fully-functional camera (albeit, configured in a manner intended to make it look as badass as possible, but not really optimal for any real purpose). A 1972 Nikon F2, Nikon's top-of-the-line in its time. A seriously badass camera, even when not configured to enhance its appearance as such as I did for this picture. Certainly not a camera for anyone who would settle for a mere Canon.
It was a joke, Bob. I know it's camera parts.

This, however, is a scary military-grade assault weapon designed to kill hundreds of children:

NuttyPeople.jpg

Forum List

Back