Ridicule works! CPSC walks back announcement about banning gas stoves

Keep mocking the insane left! Do it long, loud, and regularly. Once in a while, they get the message.

Nice clarification by the chair. I don't cook on gas now (unless camping) but when I did, I had no problem with my inside air quality. We are the largest producer of natural gas on the planet. Getting rid of gas stove, gas water hears, gas force air heating, was never in the cards for a second and won't be in my lifetime (longevity runs in my family) or yours. Sure you could go all electric in homes and business, but the energy used to generate the electricity does not equal or exceed the energy of the burn fossil material, gas, oil or coal. Getting rid of gas appliances is another of those dumb ass assumptions of the far right for publicity value only, never taken or to be taken seriously. One committee member does not a radical new policy against the economic interests and most available and cleanest of the fossil fuels make.

Had Democrats successfully pulled this off, they would / could have targeted:

Gas-Log Fireplaces
Canping Stoves
Camping Lanterns
Gas-Heated Water Heaters

Bumper-to-Bumper on your car
- Parts of your dashboard, sound system, battery case, windshield fluid container and wipers are also made from natural gas – even your antifreeze

Modern Medicines

Disposable Diapers

Natural gas-derived plastic packaging helps dramatically reduce food waste

....and so much more.

I have said and continue to say idiots who call for the end of using fossil fuels have no clue just how many things we depend on every day that come from fossil fuels!

Had Democrats successfully pulled this off, they would / could have targeted:

Gas-Log Fireplaces
Canping Stoves
Camping Lanterns
Gas-Heated Water Heaters

Bumper-to-Bumper on your car
- Parts of your dashboard, sound system, battery case, windshield fluid container and wipers are also made from natural gas – even your antifreeze

Modern Medicines

Disposable Diapers

Natural gas-derived plastic packaging helps dramatically reduce food waste

....and so much more.

I have said and continue to say idiots who call for the end of using fossil fuels have no clue just how many things we depend on every day that come from fossil fuels!

Asphalt, fertilizer, concrete....

• Banned
They probably took heat from multiple landlord associations and slum lords in larger urban Dem cities.

"You want us to replace every stove? Get ready for the poor paying 20% more on their rent".

Not to mention virtually every restaurant, hotel kitchen, food truck, catering company, and commercial kitchen in America.

Keep mocking the insane left! Do it long, loud, and regularly. Once in a while, they get the message.

They aren't changing their goal at all.

And all this twit is doing here in his tweet is reaffirming what was previously stated.

It's just double speak. He's just moving the goal posts.

Previously...

“This public request for information is the first step in what could be a long journey toward regulating gas stoves,” he said.

But he added that the process could be sped up with enough public pressure.

We could get a regulation on the books before this time next year,” he said.

Trumka, who is the son of the late labor organizer of the same name, called an outright ban on new gas stoves “a real possibility.

“It could mean better indoor air quality, which could mean fewer instances of childhood asthma, fewer flare ups of childhood asthma, fewer missed school days, fewer missed work days,” Casale told The Hill.''

7A4F2A11-7088-4D2D-89A6-2129B28BB4D3.jpeg

Ya think the Taliban are like pre-modern era 'Borg' who have assimilated Democrats, who are now trying to drive the US / world back into the stone age / dark ages?

:auiqs.jpg:

Don't underestimate what these Democrat dipshits will do. These are the same people who believe math and highways are racist, the border is secure, you can choose your sex, cops are bad and criminals are treated too harshly, drug and sex smuggling are just necessary byproducts of a humane, open border etc etc. They're capable of anything.

The CPSC is an extremely corrupt organization.
Keep your eyes open. This is the tip of the iceberg. They have fired a shot over the bow so to speak. Their admission that they want consumers to take part in a study actually means "We need to gather more data to twist in the direction that will substantiate the removal of gas stoves." Stand by, I give them two years before you hear this again.

Keep your eyes open. This is the tip of the iceberg. They have fired a shot over the bow so to speak. Their admission that they want consumers to take part in a study actually means "We need to gather more data to twist in the direction that will substantiate the removal of gas stoves." Stand by, I give them two years before you hear this again.

You think they'll wait that long?

There is only so far they can push Americans and the commies like to do it to the limit. They will drop this issue because most people revolted, verbally sort of speak. It's the House that funds these bureaucracies and it's the House that can defund them and close them down.

They probably took heat from multiple landlord associations and slum lords in larger urban Dem cities.

"You want us to replace every stove? Get ready for the poor paying 20% more on their rent".

One of my tenants wanted an electric stove. It cost me $300.00 to get the line ran to the kitchen. If I had to do that with every unit including mine it could get quite expensive. Of course I would have to raise the rents.

And you wonder how people in Cuba are so poor, it's these commies that remove anything that is affordable under the guise of racism or climate change.....

Forum List

Back