Richard Spencer, white nationalist, left winger, interviewed by D'nesh D'souza...

so what's he really saying
all men are not created equal--what does he really mean by this?
he wants a white only ''state''/country/etc ? why? like [ hahahaha ] Norway?

White supremacists are no different than any other racist..... they should all be ignored, but sadly, the democrat core groups are all racist.

The mistake you and your ilk make is to try and make everything racist as in you have a very broad interpetation of an essentially useless word. You want to use the leftwings rhetoric of racism against them, not understanding it is not a level playing field. When you adopt their terminology you essentially surrender.

What white folks need to understand is that for the survival of not only themselves but of America itself we must take care of our own. There is no nation on earth that has a majority of coloreds that is successful.

Are you really this silly a person, or are you just trolling on the internet? Because you post this silly, white supremacist crap the way a teenager does to get a rise out of people.....do your parents know what you are doing on their computer?

.....blacks also want to be the majority/be in charge/have their own'' state/hate whites/etc etc
...don't try to deny it

And the key point...

Why, then, did Spencer vote for Trump? Why does he consider himself on the right? The simple answer is that Spencer has no place else to go, so he is trying to carve out a niche for himself in the only party where he can find some measure of agreement, however small.

Trump isnā€™t embracing Spencerā€™s agenda; rather, Spencer is embracing Trumpā€™s agenda because his own is politically irrelevant.

Look at it from Spencerā€™s point of view. If youā€™re a white nationalist who wants racial preferences for whites, would you rather go with the Democrats who want racial preferences against whites, or with the Republicans who want racial preferences for no one? Clearly the latter.
-------

To sum up, white nationalism is not ā€œconservativeā€ or Republican, even if some white nationalists end up in the Trump column. Nor is the bigotry of the white nationalistsā€”naked and repulsive as it isā€”the most potent form of racism in America today. The institutionalized racism of the Democratic plantation, anchored in black ghettos, Latino barrios and native reservations, is far, far worse.

You are about half right, your problem being you want to ride the fence aka occupy the middle ground and not comprehend the nature of the threat or the seriousness of that threat to white folks.

Sorry...racism isn't going to solve anything...ending left wing racism will help the country, but you don't end racism by engaging in it.

Your naivete is disgusting. You have been well indoctrinated into the racist rhetoric as in trying to define our problems based on racism as in someones racism, anyones racism but just blame it on racism no matter who is racist. Such confusion is what has gotten us into the mess we are in and it will only continue to get worse because so many have been deluded.

.....blacks also want to be the majority/be in charge/have their own'' state/hate whites/etc etc
...don't try to deny it

Good to see someone on here with a lickin of good sense. Too many worry about others instead of worrying about their own, as in they have no sense of survival as in--bound for destruction--I am speaking of pc white folks.

White supremacists are no different than any other racist..... they should all be ignored, but sadly, the democrat core groups are all racist.

The mistake you and your ilk make is to try and make everything racist as in you have a very broad interpetation of an essentially useless word. You want to use the leftwings rhetoric of racism against them, not understanding it is not a level playing field. When you adopt their terminology you essentially surrender.

What white folks need to understand is that for the survival of not only themselves but of America itself we must take care of our own. There is no nation on earth that has a majority of coloreds that is successful.

Are you really this silly a person, or are you just trolling on the internet? Because you post this silly, white supremacist crap the way a teenager does to get a rise out of people.....do your parents know what you are doing on their computer?

Idiotic, as in you do not even know the difference between white supremacy and white nationalism. Study up on the terminology and get back with us.

And the key point...

Why, then, did Spencer vote for Trump? Why does he consider himself on the right? The simple answer is that Spencer has no place else to go, so he is trying to carve out a niche for himself in the only party where he can find some measure of agreement, however small.

Trump isnā€™t embracing Spencerā€™s agenda; rather, Spencer is embracing Trumpā€™s agenda because his own is politically irrelevant.

Look at it from Spencerā€™s point of view. If youā€™re a white nationalist who wants racial preferences for whites, would you rather go with the Democrats who want racial preferences against whites, or with the Republicans who want racial preferences for no one? Clearly the latter.
-------

To sum up, white nationalism is not ā€œconservativeā€ or Republican, even if some white nationalists end up in the Trump column. Nor is the bigotry of the white nationalistsā€”naked and repulsive as it isā€”the most potent form of racism in America today. The institutionalized racism of the Democratic plantation, anchored in black ghettos, Latino barrios and native reservations, is far, far worse.

You are about half right, your problem being you want to ride the fence aka occupy the middle ground and not comprehend the nature of the threat or the seriousness of that threat to white folks.

Sorry...racism isn't going to solve anything...ending left wing racism will help the country, but you don't end racism by engaging in it.

Racism is a term invented by the leftwingers to use as a political weapon to demonize white folks. Anyone who uses it for whatever reason is confused and essentially aiding and abetting the enemies of white folks.

Spencer coined and organized the "alt-right", a coming together of neo nazis, white nationalists, the kkk, and other far right groups for trump. He is the farthest thing from a "leftist", and such a big supporter of trump he proclaimed heil trump with a nazi salute. His gathering of far right terrorists in Charlottesville included the death of a "leftist" in a cowardly attack by car, beatings, marches with torches, and chants of Jews will not replace us.

Facts that no amount of spin or propaganda will erase.
You are a liar, as in--the death of the communist agitator in Charlottesville was the result of a mob surrounding and attacking the defendant's car--he was simply trying to escape the mob and the video supports that. Charlottesville Car hit with bat Pacific Press Agency has HQ pics) - Streamable Charlottesville Car Attack Captured on Drone Video

Last edited:
Spencer coined and organized the "alt-right", a coming together of neo nazis, white nationalists, the kkk, and other far right groups for trump. He is the farthest thing from a "leftist", and such a big supporter of trump he proclaimed heil trump with a nazi salute. His gathering of far right terrorists in Charlottesville included the death of a "leftist" in a cowardly attack by car, beatings, marches with torches, and chants of Jews will not replace us.

You are a liar, as in--the death of the communist agitator in Charlottesville was the result of a mob surrounding and attacking thethe defendant's car--he was simply trying to escape the mob and the video supports that. VIDEO: Protesters Attacked Charlottesville Driver's Car With Baseball Bat

We will see at the trial.

What you are trying to say is that he wants white folks to unite to save America...always glad to help out.

You are a liar, as in--the death of the communist agitator in Charlottesville was the result of a mob surrounding and attacking thethe defendant's car--he was simply trying to escape the mob and the video supports that. VIDEO: Protesters Attacked Charlottesville Driver's Car With Baseball Bat

We will see at the trial.

If the truth prevails as in if the jury is honest and does not let their pc agenda overrule the facts then we will have justice. If the prosecutors are able to stack the jury with pc morons then justice will not be served. This trial is of the nature of the ones in stalinist russia...a show trial like the Zimmerman trial.

What a load of bullshite and heresay.

Anyone who believes that all men are created equal has let their 'idealism' squash any common sense or logic they may have ever had.

Now we could talk about what Jefferson really meant but it would be a waste of time since the lefties have been so completely indoctrinated into stupidity they have no reasoning ability.

Anyone who believes that all men are created equal has let their 'idealism' squash any common sense or logic they may have ever had.

Now we could talk about what Jefferson really meant but it would be a waste of time since the lefties have been so completely indoctrinated into stupidity they have no reasoning ability.

No human is equal to, as in the "Same as," any other human, we all have our strengths and weaknesses...... what we are all equal in is our inalienable Rights...... racism denies that basic premise, and uses color of skin to imply a group category that does not exist.

No human is equal to, as in the "Same as," any other human, we all have our strengths and weaknesses...... what we are all equal in is our inalienable Rights...... racism denies that basic premise, and uses color of skin to imply a group category that does not exist.

Nonsense....Racism is a useless word of recent origin that was invented to demonize whites. Case Closed

BTW how did that inalienable rights thing work out in Stalinist Russia. again mere idealism.

Too many get hung up on labels and ignore the truth. The truth is what it is all about and it is where you find it....in the democrat and republican party there is some truth.....just more of it in the Republican party but it is far from being where it should be in regards to the Truth. Trump is doing the best he can under the circumstances....thus while not perfect he is the best available.

Nonsense....Racism is a useless word of recent origin that was invented to demonize whites. Case Closed

BTW how did that inalienable rights thing work out in Stalinist Russia. again mere idealism.

That is why we have guns......

How much longer do you think that will be the case?

You have them now because of the difference a very few votes made. The American public is far too gullible and watches way too much fake news.

Do not waste your time telling me we have a costitutional right to bear arms. The constitution regardless of what the idealists think is just a piece of paper at the mercy first of all of the Supreme Court. Though that area is looking better I still do not trust them that much.

How much longer do you think that will be the case?

You have them now because of the difference a very few votes made. The American public is far too gullible and watches way too much fake news.

Do not waste your time telling me we have a costitutional right to bear arms. The constitution regardless of what the idealists think is just a piece of paper at the mercy first of all of the Supreme Court. Though that area is looking better I still do not trust them that much.

yes.... the Constitution is just a piece of paper...... that is why we have guns.... and our vote, for now. Your silly notions of white supremacy weaken the cause of freedom...it doesn't strengthen it.

Richard Spencer is not right wing. He is a white supremacist, but he is a left wing progressive.....

Richard Spencer, Wilsonian Progressive - American Greatness

My real interest was to find out what Spencer really believed, with a view to figuring out where he really belongs on the political spectrum. I asked him whether he sought to conserve the principles of the American Founding. He responded, ā€œIā€™ve been critical of the American founding throughout my career.ā€ The whole concept of individual rights, he said, was ā€œproblematic.ā€

Me: So, all men are created equal. True or false?

Spencer: False, obviously.

Me: The idea that we have a right to life, true or false?

Spencer: I donā€™t think we have rights to really anything.

I asked Spencer about his advocacy of a concept called the white ethno-state.

Me: What I take you to be saying is that the white ethno-state would have a powerful state at the center of it.

Spencer: No question.

Me: But this notion of limited government . . . As you know, the founders saw the government as the enemy of our rights.

Spencer: No individual has a right outside of a collective community. You have rights, not eternally or given by God, or by nature.

Me: Who gives them to us?

Spencer: Ultimately the state gives those right to you. The state is the source of rights, not the individual.

Me: Would it be fair to say you are not just against illegal immigration but immigration, period?

Spencer: Iā€™m definitely against illegal immigration. Thatā€™s an easy one. Iā€™m against replacement immigration in the sense that Iā€™m against immigration coming in from the Third World that is ultimately going to change the ethnic and cultural constitution of the United States. I wouldnā€™t say Iā€™m against immigration in itself. I would actually be happy to open the door to white South Africans among many who are truly suffering. I would be happy to take in those refugees.

ā€˜A Romanticizationā€™ of Race
I asked Spencer about his favorite presidents. Reagan? ā€œI do not think he was a great president.ā€ Lincoln: Spencer blamed him for starting ā€œan unnecessary warā€ instead of negotiating a solution with the slave-owners. Spencer wasnā€™t too hot on Washington, either. Who, then, were his favorites? ā€œThereā€™s something about Jackson,ā€ he said, ā€œThereā€™s something about Polk, who took something from Mexico and made it ours.ā€ I pointed out to him that they were both Democrats.

Finally I asked Spencer about the movie, ā€œBirth of a Nation.ā€

Me: Have you seen it?

Spencer: Yes, I have.

Me: What did you think of it?

Spencer: Itā€™s an amazing film, one of the most important films ever made.

Me: Leaving aside its technical merits, the notion that the sex-crazed blacks are taking over the country and the Ku Klux Klan was a redemptive movement of white identity to clean the place upā€”you agree with that?
Spencer: It was a romanticization of the first Klan in response to Republican Reconstruction. Itā€™s an idealized vision that paints in really broad strokes.

Me: But itā€™s your music.

Spencer: Sure. It appealed to many, Americans including presidents.

Woodrow Wilsonā€™s Heir
As I interviewed Spencer, I kept saying to myself, obviously this guy is not a conservative, but what is he? Heā€™s not a progressive in the contemporary sense, either. And yet his ideas are so familiar. Only toward the end of the interview did it hit me. Spencerā€™s views are virtually identical to those of the progressive racists of the Woodrow Wilson era. He even dresses the part. Basically, the guy is a relic.

In a purely logical sense, Spencer should be a progressive Democrat. Progressive Democrats invented the ideology he espouses, and even today the Democratic Party is the party of ethnic identity politics. Spencerā€™s problem, however, is that the Democrats mobilize black, Latino and Asian identity politics against that of whites. Since whites are now the all-round bad guy, Spencerā€™s brand of progressivism is no longer welcome at the multicultural picnic.

Thus Spencer, a man without a party, turns to Donald Trump. Now, there is very little on which Spencer and Trump actually agree. Trump is a flag-waving patriot who cherishes the American Founders; Spencer isnā€™t and doesnā€™t. Trump believes our rights come from God; Spencer is an atheist. Trump wants to keep illegals out so legal immigrants and other American citizensā€”whether white, black or brownā€”can thrive. Spencer wants more white immigrants, fewer if any black and brown ones. In sum, Trump is generally ā€œconservativeā€ in his ideology and Spencer is clearly not.
Spencerā€™s sick beliefs are the heart and soul of the Trump movement. He is one of yours; you agree with him, you lobby for his support, you defend him publicly and privately.

What irony that the guy has far more in common with a modern democrat, yet the democrats don't welcome him and mistake him as the "heart and soul" of the Trump movement. As BF shows, facts just don't matter, he thinks you support him even as you denounce him, which is why they keep calling everything wrong and losing election after election. Next big loss will be this November. Santayana had it right.

The real tragedy is that too many Americans think anyone that stands up for white folks should be banished.

Unless white folk(particuarly the white working class) wake up and understands what is going on then America is doomed for the dustbin of history.

The election of Trump proves a lot of people have woken up---more need to.

Forum List

Back