Rhetoric vs. Reality: Obama set to outpace Bush on deportations

Pass the Schumer/Graham Immigration Bill that will stop illegal work (work ID card with computer chip) and give amnesty to deserving illegals. Recognize reality.
BTW, I don't believe Pubs really want to solve this. They love cheap labor, only pass unconstitutional harassment laws that do nothing to solve the problem, only hurt the rights of hispanics in general. All for the Pub dupes!!.

there's no such thing as a deserving illegal

fail

I can't stand it when liberals make Bush the standard for conservatisim.

Perhaps you'd prefer Reagan's record on immigration to be the standard for comparison?

This is what liberals do all the time.

They say they want more spending, so that's why they support democrats, but then they say Republicans are the big spenders.

They say they are in favor of raising taxes, so they support Democrats, but they are always saying its really Republicans that are responsible for raising taxes.

They say that amnesty for illegals is the humane, and reasonable thing to do, so because of this they support Democrats, but then they say republicans are really the one's that are soft on illegals.
If liberals think republicans are big tax and spenders, are soft on illegal immigration, etc........Why are liberals not Republicans??

For you to say that Obama has done nothing to stop the flow of illegals entering this country when his current record shows a 100% increase in deportations over Bush's record proves that what you say shouldn't be taken at all seriously.

And the fact that you're a simple minded dolt who can't understand the English language proves that what you say shouldn't be taken at all seriously. Obama deporting people after (that's a key word here, ass blood, so I put it in bold for you) has no bearing on him STOPPING (another big, important word) the flow of illegals entering the country.

Now let's go slow so you understand. Here are our definitions:

After - "later in time than; in succession to; at the close of: "

Stop - "to cease from, leave off, or discontinue"

So you see, he's done a better job of kicking them out than Bush did AFTER they already arrived, which nobody has disputed. However, he has done nothing to STOP them from arriving in the first place. It's using a pail to try and stop a sinking ship from taking on water, or is that too complicated a metaphor for you?

I love how when proven wrong, some of the people in this thread say "but it's still not enough!!"

Talk about not being able to conceded even one point. That makes you seem unable to be objective.
Next time you want to post "liberals hate facts!!!!"...just dont. Here's a factual statistic being used by a liberal in the op.

I love how when proven wrong, some of the people in this thread say "but it's still not enough!!"

Talk about not being able to conceded even one point. That makes you seem unable to be objective.
Next time you want to post "liberals hate facts!!!!"...just dont. Here's a factual statistic being used by a liberal in the op.

that's one way of looking at it, another way is facts sometimes lie, and statistics never tell the whole story, but hey delcare victory if it makes you happy.

Oh I'm not worried about the win. Winning on forum boards doesnt result in being more well-adjusted, more money, or sex. And you're absolutely right that statistics do lie. I would just prefer that someone stay on topic, explain how the first person lied/misinterpreted the fact, and not get off point. Address the topic directly.

But that too seldom happens on a forum board.

Forum List

Back