RFK Jr. endorses carbon taxes to "transition" the economy. 🥴

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
He is who I have always said he is. A far left nutter on 95% of issues. A vote for him is a vote for continuing Biden policies virtually across the board.

He is who I have always said he is. A far left nutter on 95% of issues. A vote for him is a vote for continuing Biden policies virtually across the board.

We have them here in Canada, and I'm not convinced they do a lot. People will just suck it up and pay a little bit more to heat their homes or drive their cars just as they always have. I've always thought the only way they would ever change habits would be such a substantial tax that the price of gasoline or home heating would have to be tripled. They end up effectively being little more than a tax grab under the pretense of helping the environment.

When he first came on the scene I was interested in him. But as soon as he said he was pro reparations that one comment ended any and all interest I had in him.

Ever since then he has gradually been saying dumber and dumber shit and picked a god awful vice president.

He started out in the middle but he has been slowly drifting to the left.

Slow
When he first came on the scene I was interested in him. But as soon as he said he was pro reparations that one comment ended any and all interest I had in him.

Ever since then he has gradually been saying dumber and dumber shit and picked a god awful vice president.

He started out in the middle but he has been slowly drifting to the left.
Slowly 😆🤣😝

Kennedy seems to be getting about 10% of the vote and could be the difference in 2024

This kind of tax is little more than a tax on the poor but I guess that's not something a Kennedy has to worry about.

I have no problem with a pollution tax. Then the market will decide where to allocate the emissions. I do have a problem with carbon limits, which are just another way to control us.

Forum List

Back