RFK Jr. admits his family is opposed to his crazy views

Ooooh yeah, a lot of people.
Also, with Fauci saying it's a homo thing, he created even a bigger rift with the homophobe issue
Years ago there was a lady who came out with the truth. She was smeared and silenced and eventually bought off. I have looked for the video but it has managed to disappear. She said Fauci let people die with for over a year until the price of the medicine went up.

Her last name started with an "S". She had degrees up the ass just like all the so called experts too.

Trust me, Marener....if he was completely in compliance, your tent would hide all the "tidbits".
But, here you are.
No one would be hiding anything because no one would be talking about him.

The only reason we are talking about him is because of the vaccine crazies who promote the crap out of him and the right wing which is using him with hopes to hurt Biden.

No one would be hiding anything because no one would be talking about him.

The only reason we are talking about him is because of the vaccine crazies who promote the crap out of him and the right wing which is using him with hopes to hurt Biden.
Vaccine crazies? Seems the data was being concealed by WHO and the CDC and now the facts...once again....have come to light.

if he's got loony views why are dem leaders afraid to let him speak ? why do they support silencing him on social and main stream media ?
Did this idiot just make the argument, . “ Dems don't want him to spread lies so he’s not a lunatic.”?

Vaccine crazies? Seems the data was being concealed by WHO and the CDC and now the facts...once again....have come to light.
I mean, the vaccine crazies have always existed in one form or another. They also spill over into the HIV doesn’t cause AIDS crazies and the RF will kill you crazies. Once you get one crazy, it’s easy to pick up other crazies. That’s why RFK Jr can start with vaccines give you autism and spread to vaccines caused the Spanish flu. It’s weird how if anyone says anything a little nuts about vaccines, he’s all ears.

Another hoax designed to destroy capitalism. It is what they do and you idiots eat it up.
That’s the nice thing about science. Anyone can experimentally derive the absorption spectrum of CO2 with some effort.

Years ago there was a lady who came out with the truth. She was smeared and silenced and eventually bought off. I have looked for the video but it has managed to disappear. She said Fauci let people die with for over a year until the price of the medicine went up.

Her last name started with an "S". She had degrees up the ass just like all the so called experts too.
I was wrong. Her name is Dr. Judy Mikovits.

The video is at the link.

I was wrong. Her name is Dr. Judy Mikovits.

The video is at the link.
Mikovits is a proven fraud.

So yeah. Of course she’s going to be seen side by side with the other fraudsters.

Forum List

Back