Revisiting The Real "Collusion"

Trump and the Republicans 'colluding' with the Kremlin was a total fabrication.
Nope. I realize this probably isn't on the approved reading list for your country but here's a link to the actual evidence.

We've read the findings.
Clearly they're worded it to make it appear something nefarious was going on in the Trump campaign.....but that's only because Hillary's lawyers wrote the damned thing.

Trump and the Republicans 'colluding' with the Kremlin was a total fabrication.
Nope. I realize this probably isn't on the approved reading list for your country but here's a link to the actual evidence.

We've read the findings.
Clearly they're worded it to make it appear something nefarious was going on in the Trump campaign.....but that's only because Hillary's lawyers wrote the damned thing.

. “The 13 revelations showing the FBI never really had a Russia collusion case to begin with”
The 13 revelations showing the FBI never really had a Russia collusion case to begin with

“…FBI attorney Kevin Clinesmith is expected to plead guilty to charges that he falsified information on FISA warrant applications to spy on former members of the Trump campaign,…”

The Korean War started in January 1953 ...
The Cuban Missile Crisis was fake news ...
The Vietnam War was staged ...

The OP only discredits how good the Reagan administration's policies were ... a great man stood up and made a REAL difference ... it cost us dearly in terms of money, but how many lives did Reagan save? ... how much better is the world without the Soviets? ...

Oh ... Nixon opened China ... just saying ...

This was the OP that brought you crawling in:

1. By now, and probably during it's peak propaganda era, most know that the claims about Trump and the Republicans 'colluding' with the Kremlin was a total fabrication.
It was proof of

Rule #2​

To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

2a. If not for double standards Liberals would have no standards at all.

Hillary was the one colluding with the nation that bought the Clintons for $145 million.....and the 'product' was the dossier, designed to sink the Trump candidacy.

2. But Democrats and the Soviets, a marriage made in Gehenna, goes back to mid-20th Century, when the Democrats made certain that Russia and communism survived.
Which brings us to
Earl Browder, in full Earl Russell Browder, (born May 20, 1891, Wichita, Kansas, U.S.—died June 27, 1973, Princeton, New Jersey), U.S. Communist Party leader for almost 25 years, until his split with official party doctrine after World War II. Britannica.com

...who passed on on this date.

3. ... Browder was the most recognizable public figure associated with American Communism, authoring dozens of pamphlets and books, making numerous public speeches before sometimes vast audiences, and twice running for President of the United States. Browder also took part in clandestine activities on behalf of Soviet intelligence in America ..."
Earl Browder - Wikipedia

4. Franklin Roosevelt had a close relationship with Earl Browder, head of the CPUSA. Both the President and Mrs. Roosevelt interested themselves in the case of Mrs. Browder, who was in this country illegally and was facing deportation to her native Russia. Finally, in1941, an order for Mrs. Browder's deportation was vacated...
Manly, "The Twenty Year Revolution,'p.53

5. "...the Browders, infamous communists of the 1930s and 1940s. Earl Browder, who led the American Communist Party, went to prison for passport fraud. President Franklin D. Roosevelt commuted his sentence.

Browder's wife, Raisa, entered the country illegally and was put into deportation proceedings. She received a legal visa at an American consulate in Canada, apparently under orders from the head of the INS, Earl Harrison. [FDR appointee].

.... the Browders were out to subjugate the United States." Keeping Extremists Out

1624802990863.png

1624802945618.png

Of course, FDR was not the only Democrat guilty of such collusion.

I understand working with Communists to destroy the Nazis was a bad idea in your mind ...

You should start crediting the author of all this rhetoric you post here ... otherwise it's plagiarism ... obviously these aren't your ideas, or you'd have a more reasoned response than just copy/pasting the OP again ...

Did you miss my highest praise for a Republican president? ... maybe you're not aware of what Reagan did to confound the Soviets? ... "history that deserves to be remembered" ...

Which Republican president took the Soviets to task in Korea? ...

The Korean War started in January 1953 ...
The Cuban Missile Crisis was fake news ...
The Vietnam War was staged ...

The OP only discredits how good the Reagan administration's policies were ... a great man stood up and made a REAL difference ... it cost us dearly in terms of money, but how many lives did Reagan save? ... how much better is the world without the Soviets? ...

Oh ... Nixon opened China ... just saying ...

This was the OP that brought you crawling in:

1. By now, and probably during it's peak propaganda era, most know that the claims about Trump and the Republicans 'colluding' with the Kremlin was a total fabrication.
It was proof of

Rule #2​

To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

Hillary was the one colluding with the nation that bought the Clintons for $145 million.....and the 'product' was the dossier, designed to sink the Trump candidacy.

2. But Democrats and the Soviets, a marriage made in Gehenna, goes back to mid-20th Century, when the Democrats made certain that Russia and communism survived.
Which brings us to
Earl Browder, in full Earl Russell Browder, (born May 20, 1891, Wichita, Kansas, U.S.—died June 27, 1973, Princeton, New Jersey), U.S. Communist Party leader for almost 25 years, until his split with official party doctrine after World War II. Britannica.com

3. ... Browder was the most recognizable public figure associated with American Communism, authoring dozens of pamphlets and books, making numerous public speeches before sometimes vast audiences, and twice running for President of the United States. Browder also took part in clandestine activities on behalf of Soviet intelligence in America ..."
Earl Browder - Wikipedia

4. Franklin Roosevelt had a close relationship with Earl Browder, head of the CPUSA. Both the President and Mrs. Roosevelt interested themselves in the case of Mrs. Browder, who was in this country illegally and was facing deportation to her native Russia. Finally, in1941, an order for Mrs. Browder's deportation was vacated...

5. "...the Browders, infamous communists of the 1930s and 1940s. Earl Browder, who led the American Communist Party, went to prison for passport fraud. President Franklin D. Roosevelt commuted his sentence.

Browder's wife, Raisa, entered the country illegally and was put into deportation proceedings. She received a legal visa at an American consulate in Canada, apparently under orders from the head of the INS, Earl Harrison. [FDR appointee].

.... the Browders were out to subjugate the United States." Keeping Extremists Out

1624802990863.png

1624802945618.png

I understand working with Communists to destroy the Nazis was a bad idea in your mind ...

You should start crediting the author of all this rhetoric you post here ... otherwise it's plagiarism ... obviously these aren't your ideas, or you'd have a more reasoned response than just copy/pasting the OP again ...

Did you miss my highest praise for a Republican president? ... maybe you're not aware of what Reagan did to confound the Soviets? ... "history that deserves to be remembered" ...

Which Republican president took the Soviets to task in Korea? ...

Ah.....now I remember you......you're the one I exposed for lying about a spelling mistake you made, and claiming I changed it:

"I've spend (sic) an embarrassing large amount of time in a courtroom ... obviously, you haven't ... "

Perhaps you should have SPENT a bit more working on spelling.

You intentionally and maliciously changed my post so you could criticize my spelling ... believe me, I like the idea of letting landlords handle their own evictions, a good solid beating keeps the tenants in line and rent paid ... every teenage girl should bear her landlord's baby first, so she has one child to care for her when she's old ... the Middle Class doesn't belong in a courtroom, not even on courthouse grounds ... the courts are for settling disputes between the Rich and the Rich alone ... lawyers get that, why can't you? ...

You're against the very institution that protects your Free Speech rights ... maybe you should stop speaking then ...

"You intentionally and maliciously changed my post so you could criticize my spelling "

You lying scum.....I quoted you exactly.....everyone can see the original in my post #7.

[from post #7:
I've spend an embarrassing large amount of time in a courtroom ... obviously, you haven't ... where the courts have a say, their word is final, and only the legislature determines what the courts have a say in ... checks and balances ...]

Get lost you disgusting little worm.

Misunderstanding The Supreme Court

".. you changed a letter or two in my post so you could criticize my spelting ."

".. you changed a letter or two in my post so you could criticize my spelting ."

I never changed anything, you scummy, low-life liar.

You misspelled just as you did today: " spelting ."

You lied then and you're lying now.

Get lost, scum.

If you had read the actual documents you wouldn't say what you do.

If you had read the actual documents you wouldn't say what you do.

Did you find any 'lies' in here yet???

It was proof of

Rule #2​

Which brings us to

Earl Browder - Wikipedia

6. Not with the Republicans, or Donald Trump, but a very real collusion has existed for a century between the Democrats and the Bolsheviks.

a. "Russia has sought to undermine the United States for most of the last century; this is a historical fact. Starting in the 1920s, the Soviet Comintern approved a fund for propaganda designed to lure disaffected African-Americans from the party of Abraham Lincoln to the party of Vladimir Lenin. In cooperation with Marxist revolutionaries like Lovett Fort-Whiteman and Claude McKay, Kremlin officials sought to literally divide America by carving out a Soviet-controlled “Negro Republic” in the Southern United States.

b. During World War ii, the United States entered a “Strange Alliance” with the world’s most powerful Communist state, the Soviet Union. President Franklin Roosevelt released Communist Party usa leader Earl Browder from prison in 1943 to promote “national unity” between American Communists and the general public.

c. “Earl Browder concluded that the American-Soviet alliance of World War ii would continue after the defeat of Nazi Germany,” wrote Harvey Klehr for the New York Times.“ For this reason, in 1944, he boldly engineered the transformation of the CPUSA into a pressure group designed to work within the Democratic Party”
The REAL Russia Scandal

Franklin Roosevelt worked tirelessly to make certain that Soviet Communism survived the world war, and had a cozy home in the United States.
It has just such a home in the Democrat Party, whose aims are the very same as the Communist Party.

It was proof of

Rule #2​

Which brings us to

Earl Browder - Wikipedia

Yes and the Russians didn't hack the DNC and Hillary's email servers

DNC servers hacked in 2015 and APRIL 2016. The cyberattacks were committed by two Russian state-sponsored groups (Cozy Bear and Fancy Bear)

Then the information was turn over to Wiki leak who made it available in March 2016 and dumped all the emails for the benefit of Donald Trump

Trump love it - “WikiLeaks! I love WikiLeaks!” he shouted to a cheering crowd in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, on October 10, 2016.

intelligence agencies concluded that Russia had orchestrated the leaks to help him get elected, and his CIA director called WikiLeaks “a nonstate hostile intelligence service often abetted by state actors like Russia” and Assange

Trump in public saying I hope the Russian find those missing emails

• October 7, 2016- WikiLeaks releases the first dump of Podesta emails stolen by GRU one hour after the Washington Post publishes Trump's unsavory Access Hollywood video.

Trump pardon Roger Stone.

Trump also decides that he needs to talk with Putin privately with just Me (Trump), Myself (Putin), and I (the interpret) July 2018

So they met with no other aides and discuss what in secret. It could not be about government business as if it is then others would have been included. My guess is Trump just wanted to tell Putin in private what a swell guy he was and was afraid the press would take it as him being nice. Ruining his image amongst the repub base.

Move along folks nothing to see here

Last edited:
Yes and the Russians didn't hack the DNC and Hillary's email servers

DNC servers hacked in 2015 and APRIL 2016. The cyberattacks were committed by two Russian state-sponsored groups (Cozy Bear and Fancy Bear)

Then the information was turn over to Wiki leak who made it available in March 2016 and dumped all the emails for the benefit of Donald Trump

Trump love it - “WikiLeaks! I love WikiLeaks!” he shouted to a cheering crowd in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, on October 10, 2016.

intelligence agencies concluded that Russia had orchestrated the leaks to help him get elected, and his CIA director called WikiLeaks “a nonstate hostile intelligence service often abetted by state actors like Russia” and Assange

Trump in public saying I hope the Russian find those missing emails

• October 7, 2016- WikiLeaks releases the first dump of Podesta emails stolen by GRU one hour after the Washington Post publishes Trump's unsavory Access Hollywood video.

Trump pardon Roger Stone.

Trump also decides that he needs to talk with Putin privately with just Me (Trump), Myself (Putin), and I (the interpret) July 2018

So they met with no other aides and discuss what in secret. It could not be about government business as if it is then others would have been included. My guess is Trump just wanted to tell Putin in private what a swell guy he was and was afraid the press would take it as him being nice. Ruining his image amongst the repub base.

Move along folks nothing to see here

The astute have learned that the "intelligence agencies" are not to be trusted.

"Russian Hacking and Influence in the U.S. Election"Russian Hacking and Influence in the U.S. Election

So sorry…..here's reality:
. "The Intelligence Community Assessment, the supposedly definitive report featuring the “high confidence” dodge, was greeted as farcically flimsy when issued January 6.

Ray McGovern calls it a disgrace to the intelligence profession. It is spotlessly free of evidence, front to back, pertaining to any events in which Russia is implicated. James Clapper, the former director of national intelligence, admitted in May that “hand-picked” analysts from three agencies (not the 17 previously reported) drafted the ICA.

ICA
other indefensible realities. The FBI has never examined the DNC’s computer servers—an omission that is beyond preposterous.

It has instead relied on the reports produced by Crowdstrike, a firm that drips with conflicting interests well beyond the fact that it is in the DNC’s employ. Dmitri Alperovitch, its co-founder and chief technology officer, is on the record as vigorously anti-Russian. He is a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council, which suffers the same prejudice. Problems such as this are many. "
A New Report Raises Big Questions About Last Year’s DNC Hack

The Trump election has left the Democrats/Liberals running circles, like the chicken without a head......especially the one quoted at the top.

“…decisive findings, made public in the paper dated July 9, concerned the volume of the supposedly hacked material and what is called the transfer rate—the time a remote hack would require. The metadata established several facts in this regard with granular precision: On the evening of July 5, 2016, 1,976 megabytes of data were downloaded from the DNC’s server. The operation took 87 seconds. This yields a transfer rate of 22.7 megabytes per second.

These statistics are matters of record and essential to disproving the hack theory. No Internet service provider, such as a hacker would have had to use in mid-2016, was capable of downloading data at this speed. Compounding this contradiction, Guccifer claimed to have run his hack from Romania, which, for numerous reasons technically called delivery overheads, would slow down the speed of a hack even further from maximum achievable speeds.

…a survey published August 3, 2016, by www.speedtest.net/reports is highly reliable and use it as their thumbnail index. It indicated that the highest average ISP speeds of first-half 2016 were achieved by Xfinity and Cox Communications. These speeds averaged 15.6 megabytes per second and 14.7 megabytes per second, respectively. Peak speeds at higher rates were recorded intermittently but still did not reach the required 22.7 megabytes per second.

“A speed of 22.7 megabytes is simply unobtainable, ….what we’ve been calling a hack is impossible.”

No hack possible!!!!!

Rule #1 To Interpret the myriad tales of woe from Liberals/Democrats: Every word from the Left is a lie

The astute have learned that the "intelligence agencies" are not to be trusted.

"Russian Hacking and Influence in the U.S. Election"Russian Hacking and Influence in the U.S. Election

So sorry…..here's reality:
. "The Intelligence Community Assessment, the supposedly definitive report featuring the “high confidence” dodge, was greeted as farcically flimsy when issued January 6.

Ray McGovern calls it a disgrace to the intelligence profession. It is spotlessly free of evidence, front to back, pertaining to any events in which Russia is implicated. James Clapper, the former director of national intelligence, admitted in May that “hand-picked” analysts from three agencies (not the 17 previously reported) drafted the ICA.

ICA
other indefensible realities. The FBI has never examined the DNC’s computer servers—an omission that is beyond preposterous.

It has instead relied on the reports produced by Crowdstrike, a firm that drips with conflicting interests well beyond the fact that it is in the DNC’s employ. Dmitri Alperovitch, its co-founder and chief technology officer, is on the record as vigorously anti-Russian. He is a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council, which suffers the same prejudice. Problems such as this are many. "

The Trump election has left the Democrats/Liberals running circles, like the chicken without a head......especially the one quoted at the top.

“…decisive findings, made public in the paper dated July 9, concerned the volume of the supposedly hacked material and what is called the transfer rate—the time a remote hack would require. The metadata established several facts in this regard with granular precision: On the evening of July 5, 2016, 1,976 megabytes of data were downloaded from the DNC’s server. The operation took 87 seconds. This yields a transfer rate of 22.7 megabytes per second.

These statistics are matters of record and essential to disproving the hack theory. No Internet service provider, such as a hacker would have had to use in mid-2016, was capable of downloading data at this speed. Compounding this contradiction, Guccifer claimed to have run his hack from Romania, which, for numerous reasons technically called delivery overheads, would slow down the speed of a hack even further from maximum achievable speeds.

…a survey published August 3, 2016, by www.speedtest.net/reports is highly reliable and use it as their thumbnail index. It indicated that the highest average ISP speeds of first-half 2016 were achieved by Xfinity and Cox Communications. These speeds averaged 15.6 megabytes per second and 14.7 megabytes per second, respectively. Peak speeds at higher rates were recorded intermittently but still did not reach the required 22.7 megabytes per second.

“A speed of 22.7 megabytes is simply unobtainable, ….what we’ve been calling a hack is impossible.”

No hack possible!!!!!

Rule #1 To Interpret the myriad tales of woe from Liberals/Democrats: Every word from the Left is a lie
No hack possible!!!!!!!!!

My god did you read your source and pay attention to the parts that support your argument and ignore the ones that don't

So basically your saying that your source should be trusted.

You should read your source before you post it but from your link this is what is says

Nathan Freitas of the Guardian Project. He has evaluated both the VIPS memo and Lawrence’s article. Freitas lays out several scenarios in which the DNC could have been hacked from the outside, although he does not rule out a leak.

We have also learned since publication, from longtime VIPS member Thomas Drake, that there is a dispute among VIPS members themselves about the July 24 memo.

So basically they cannot all agree what happen but some say what you want them to say which is that it was a leak. Conveniently ignoring the ones who throw a wrench in what you believe.

Yet they do not know for sure whether it is a leak or the FBI was hacked.

Yet we know that Trump cried to Russian for those missing clinton emails.

And then all the sudden there was a hack done and they find them. Why how lucky it was for Trump

Yet your source goes on to say

One, there are many other allegations implicating Russians in the 2016 political process. The work I will now report upon does not purport to prove or disprove any of them. Who delivered documents to WikiLeaks? Who was responsible for the “phishing” operation penetrating John Podesta’s e-mail in March 2016? We do not know the answers to such questions. It is entirely possible,

They have all argued that the hack theory is wrong and that a locally executed leak is the far more likely explanation. Yet VIP does not access to the information, they just want you to believe what they are saying because they been there.

There main argument is that the Intel community must provide the evidence which is ludicrous to provide this information. to the general public.

yet VIP claims is

The absence of evidence supporting the hack theory demonstrates that it cannot be so. That is all VIPS has to go on.

They cannot say that the evidence does not exist but because it has not been produced then it must be false.

The same premise that they are using.

IF the same premise exists then they could be wrong also.

Coincident is usually the right path as long as you do not place your hand on the bible and swear by it.

So this is just the right wing argument of cannot trust the government but you can trust those who say what you want them to say. Whom at best have half the information. Less information and pronounce a opinion vs more information but are not going to release it publically and you do not like their opinion. The right cannot trust information if it goes against what they want to believe.

Explains why they will go for anything as long as it what they want to hear.

Stolen election

Russian was not meddling

Obama was not a citizen

Hillary, yada yada yada

Trump and there is nothing to say.

Believe me Revisiting the issue will not change anything, just something to take to the grave.

Last edited:
No hack possible!!!!!!!!!

My god did you read your source and pay attention to the parts that support your argument and ignore the ones that don't

So basically your saying that your source should be trusted.

You should read your source before you post it but from your link this is what is says

Nathan Freitas of the Guardian Project. He has evaluated both the VIPS memo and Lawrence’s article. Freitas lays out several scenarios in which the DNC could have been hacked from the outside, although he does not rule out a leak.

We have also learned since publication, from longtime VIPS member Thomas Drake, that there is a dispute among VIPS members themselves about the July 24 memo.

So basically they cannot all agree what happen but some say what you want them to say which is that it was a leak. Conveniently ignoring the ones who throw a wrench in what you believe.

Yet they do not know for sure whether it is a leak or the FBI was hacked.

Yet we know that Trump cried to Russian for those missing clinton emails.

And then all the sudden there was a hack done and they find them. Why how lucky it was for Trump

Yet your source goes on to say

One, there are many other allegations implicating Russians in the 2016 political process. The work I will now report upon does not purport to prove or disprove any of them. Who delivered documents to WikiLeaks? Who was responsible for the “phishing” operation penetrating John Podesta’s e-mail in March 2016? We do not know the answers to such questions. It is entirely possible,

They have all argued that the hack theory is wrong and that a locally executed leak is the far more likely explanation. Yet VIP does not access to the information, they just want you to believe what they are saying because they been there.

There main argument is that the Intel community must provide the evidence which is ludicrous to provide this information. to the general public.

yet VIP claims is

The absence of evidence supporting the hack theory demonstrates that it cannot be so. That is all VIPS has to go on.

They cannot say that the evidence does not exist but because it has not been produced then it must be false.

The same premise that they are using.

IF the same premise exists then they could be wrong also.

Coincident is usually the right path as long as you do not place your hand on the bible and swear by it.

So this is just the right wing argument of cannot trust the government but you can trust those who say what you want them to say. Whom at best have half the information. Less information and pronounce a opinion vs more information but are not going to release it publically and you do not like their opinion. The right cannot trust information if it goes against what they want to believe.

Explains why they will go for anything as long as it what they want to hear.

Stolen election

Russian was not meddling

Obama was not a citizen

Hillary, yada yada yada

Trump and there is nothing to say.

Believe me Revisiting the issue will not change anything, just something to take to the grave.

Democrat......they lie about everything, and count on boot-lickers like you to parrot the lies.

Democrat......they lie about everything, and count on boot-lickers like you to parrot the lies.

Compared to republican like yourself when you just repeat like a vinyl record that is scratched and stuck on a spot and cannot move forward.

Explains the fondness for DT who lies constantly and repeats the republican lies over and over and over. Then just to be sure it is repeated.

This tread is a prime example "Revisiting the real collusion"

Compared to republican like yourself when you just repeat like a vinyl record that is scratched and stuck on a spot and cannot move forward.

Explains the fondness for DT who lies constantly and repeats the republican lies over and over and over. Then just to be sure it is repeated.

This tread is a prime example "Revisiting the real collusion"
Any mistakes on this 'record'?

The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism,

socialism,

infanticide,

opposition to free speech,

standing with criminals and felons rather than law-abiding citizens

substituting illegal alien voters for the American citizenry,

support for rioters, arsonists, murderers, and anarchists,

accepting payment from Communist China for future considerations,

and anti-Semitism… the knuckle-dragging, atavistic pagan party.

Now......which is your favorite?

Always this sort of response when the truth gets under their scales......and there is no way for the Left to refute it.

This:

It was proof of

Rule #2​

Which brings us to

Earl Browder - Wikipedia

View attachment 506099 View attachment 506098

LMAO! Rubish.

Forum List

Back