Reversing DEFUND THE POLICE: Only 2 of 81 retired police officers express interest to return to Portland Police Bureau

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
ColonelAngus
Who can blame them. The idiots who run that city voted to defund the police and threw them under the bus every chance they got. I'm surprise two of them would return.

You are proof that all white liberals deserve death by minority gang rape.

I'm pro-life. I fully support the 2nd Amendment. I support keeping the electoral college. I believe in keeping the USSC at 9. I was against both Biden bills that died. I believe in a balanced budget.

You consider those who support all our rights as "liberal"? What does that say about "Conservatives"?

I'm pro-life. I fully support the 2nd Amendment. I support keeping the electoral college. I believe in keeping the USSC at 9. I was against both Biden bills that died. I believe in a balanced budget.

You consider those who support all our rights as "liberal"? What does that say about "Conservatives"?
You're a self hating white shitlib who views minorities as glorified pets.

Further...you have probably never lived, let alone currently live in an even remotely violent area.

Last edited:

Inveterate thugs have no rights because they consistently violate other people's rights.

Of course it's about you and your bullshit claim that all police officers are scum.

After trying to make the issue the person commenting doesn't work, you resort to making positions up for that person to argue.

Forum List

Back